Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 268. (Read 845578 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
June 02, 2015, 03:31:11 PM
There is difficulty in determining if I am a bad guy or if I am a good guy. Here is where the difficulty lies.

If I am a Good Guy

People need to know what is going on. They need to be warned. They need to be saved from their mistakes.

The scientifically observable workings of the universe are of secondary importance. People need to see that the Great God Who controls the whole universe, is the Guy who makes the rules and controls them as easily as you and I speak or write.

In the Revelation of the Bible, there is a short description about the destruction of the universe. Included in that description is: "The sky receded like a scroll, rolling up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place."

Much of the writing at the time that the Revelation was written, was written on scrolls, rather than books like we have today. The picture of that little line in the Revelation is like God getting tired of reading from the book of the scroll of this universe, and then rolling it up to place it on the shelf, something like a Middle East sage might do with a scroll today.

The rolling up of the story scroll of this universe is going to be a bit different than simply setting the scroll back on the bookshelf. God doesn't like this story, because the devil and the people have corrupted it. God befriended them, and they corrupted the scroll of this universe. So, God is going to throw the scroll of this universe into the fire. From Revelation:
Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. Earth and sky fled from his presence, and there was no place for them. And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books. The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what he had done. Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death. If anyone’s name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.
The "first heaven and first earth had passed" by being thrown into the lake of fire. The "sea" spoken of is the sea of people who did not have faith in the One True God.

People need to be warned, so that they can seek God and be saved. God is not far from each of us. If we seek Him, He will be found by us, and we will be saved.

If I am a Bad Guy

There are people in this forum who don't believe in God. If I had not written my posts in such an adamant, direct form, the unbelievers would simply have gone on their way... not believing. But because of the way I have written, and because of the evidence I have shown, many of these people have become strongly opposed to the idea of God, much more so than they would have if nobody had written as straight-forward as have I. The result of my writing is that many of these have set themselves firmly in their anti-God stance. Some have even blasphemed God... more than they ever would have if I had not written.

The result is that these godless people will be punished more severely after the time of judgment than if they had never heard about God. Jesus said:
That servant who knows his master’s will and does not get ready or does not do what his master wants will be beaten with many blows. But the one who does not know and does things deserving punishment will be beaten with few blows. From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked.

This means that I am actually causing some to be punished following the judgment, more than they would have if I had not spoken.

Conclusion

But what does it really matter? Their punishment is the thing that they have asked for by not repenting. And my words were a warning, causing some to have a change of heart, avoid the punishment altogether, and join with the saved in the new heavens and the new earth. Thus, the thing that I have done and am doing, is good, even though it moves some into contracting onto themselves more punishment.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020
June 01, 2015, 06:47:59 PM

Shocked

Lol Jesus tap-dancing Christ!  

Haha thanks for making it obvious you never read my references.

Lol an electrical transformer...resistance...superconductors.  Please, PLEASE tell me that was a joke.

The problem of induction is about the limits of inductive reasoning, you idiot!

LOL!

I'm getting to the point where I can almost predict your responses, and Decky's.

LOL !

Cheesy

I'm envious of your talent.  I've never, ever seen someone try to support their argument by laughing off their own misunderstanding of a word meaning before.   Wow, I don't know how you did it.  

Police officer handcuffs you: "You've been charged with first degree murder."

You:  First degree murder?  No way!  All I dd was shoot the guy in the face!  I planned it ages ago!  I had to find the perfect gun."

Officer:   Sir, thank you for your confession.

You:  What are you talking about?  I told you there is no way that I did it!

Officer:  But...you just told me that you shot him in the face and that it was pre-meditated.

You:  Yeah...so?

Officer: Sir, first degree murder is premeditated killing.

You:  LMAO!  Oh, you officers and your "laws."  Don't you know those laws are changing all the time?  Murder means hugging, duh!

Officer:  Sir...are you retarded?

You:  Hahahaha you know, Officer, I haven't laughed this hard in weeks.  You know, I think I've figured you out.  I see you standing there, and it makes me think that you must either be really, really old to be the only one who thinks the laws of man actually matter, or, you're probably handicapped.  I'm guessing you're in a wheelchair.  Probably a parapalegic.  

Officer:  Sir...I just walked back to my car with you and placed you on the hood to handcuff you. It was only 30 seconds ago...I'm standing right here.

You:   Cheesy  You know, it's like I can predict exactly how you're going to respond!   Cheesy Roll Eyes Undecided Tongue Smiley Grin Cry Shocked Tongue

Cheesy

This...This explains BADecker perfectly.

I have >4,000 posts, and I self-rank this among the top 5  Cheesy
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
June 01, 2015, 06:36:16 PM

Shocked

Lol Jesus tap-dancing Christ!  

Haha thanks for making it obvious you never read my references.

Lol an electrical transformer...resistance...superconductors.  Please, PLEASE tell me that was a joke.

The problem of induction is about the limits of inductive reasoning, you idiot!

LOL!

I'm getting to the point where I can almost predict your responses, and Decky's.

LOL !

Cheesy

I'm envious of your talent.  I've never, ever seen someone try to support their argument by laughing off their own misunderstanding of a word meaning before.   Wow, I don't know how you did it.  

Police officer handcuffs you: "You've been charged with first degree murder."

You:  First degree murder?  No way!  All I dd was shoot the guy in the face!  I planned it ages ago!  I had to find the perfect gun."

Officer:   Sir, thank you for your confession.

You:  What are you talking about?  I told you there is no way that I did it!

Officer:  But...you just told me that you shot him in the face and that it was pre-meditated.

You:  Yeah...so?

Officer: Sir, first degree murder is premeditated killing.

You:  LMAO!  Oh, you officers and your "laws."  Don't you know those laws are changing all the time?  Murder means hugging, duh!

Officer:  Sir...are you retarded?

You:  Hahahaha you know, Officer, I haven't laughed this hard in weeks.  You know, I think I've figured you out.  I see you standing there, and it makes me think that you must either be really, really old to be the only one who thinks the laws of man actually matter, or, you're probably handicapped.  I'm guessing you're in a wheelchair.  Probably a parapalegic.  

Officer:  Sir...I just walked back to my car with you and placed you on the hood to handcuff you. It was only 30 seconds ago...I'm standing right here.

You:   Cheesy  You know, it's like I can predict exactly how you're going to respond!   Cheesy Roll Eyes Undecided Tongue Smiley Grin Cry Shocked Tongue

Cheesy

This...This explains BADecker perfectly.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
May 17, 2015, 04:49:56 PM

TO GUARANTEE ENTRY INTO HEAVEN DONATE COIN TO
1CDyx8AUTiYXS1ThcBU3vy4SJWQq6pdFMH
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
May 17, 2015, 12:38:43 PM
Read the Old and the New Testament, you will discover the truth behind of it.

Reading those two made me realize that Christianity is just a bunch of crap. I would believe everything written in the Twilight saga was real before that utter nonsense. The bible isn't even good fiction.

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
May 17, 2015, 06:22:56 AM
Read the Old and the New Testament, you will discover the truth behind of it.
Vod
legendary
May 17, 2015, 04:21:39 AM
What he meant is the evolution of religion

No updates to his religious book have ever been released, yet the catholic church keeps evolving to adjust to the new discoveries of science, and to the changing views of society, and their membership keeps dropping.

BD certainly has a reason to push his beliefs on other people - every week he sees the number of his friends in church decrease.  Soon he will be alone on the beach with his head in the sand.  Scary future for sure.

Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
May 17, 2015, 04:09:19 AM
I'm opening my church of brainwashed idiots.

Entry fee is 1337BTC

If you are accepting brainwashed idiots, how will your church differ from the thousands out there already?   Wink

Yeah. Look at how much the churches called colleges and universities charge to study the religion of evolution!

Smiley

The difference is what your taught in college/university is based on fact/theory/observations etc..., what you're taught in church however is based on blind faith, with a dollop of wishful thinking. Naturally of course, church proponents would never admit to this.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020
May 16, 2015, 11:30:04 PM
The beauty of evolution!

White blood cells attacking a parasite.

Wrong again Vod. That's gods mysterious hand attacking a micro satan. LOL

Looks like a serpent to me  Cheesy

Edit:  That is insanely cool to look at when the white blood cells latch onto it, and it spasms like it has rigor mortis.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
May 16, 2015, 10:08:51 PM
The beauty of evolution!

Wrong again Vod. That's gods mysterious hand attacking a micro satan. LOL
Vod
legendary
May 16, 2015, 09:02:42 PM
The beauty of evolution!

legendary
May 16, 2015, 12:43:55 PM

Entry fee is 1337BTC

If you are accepting brainwashed idiots, how will your church differ from the thousands out there already?   Wink

Yeah. Look at how much the churches called colleges and universities charge to study the religion of evolution!

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
May 16, 2015, 12:06:44 PM

Entry fee is 1337BTC

Why pay 1337 BTC when I can easily choose a free one?
Vod
legendary
May 16, 2015, 11:38:54 AM

Entry fee is 1337BTC

If you are accepting brainwashed idiots, how will your church differ from the thousands out there already?   Wink
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
May 16, 2015, 11:22:28 AM

Entry fee is 1337BTC
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
May 10, 2015, 09:30:01 PM
Nice pic Zeta0S!!  Can you post your address so I can mail you a sizable tip??   Wink

(Don't, because you'll be hunted down and killed by brainwashed cult members!)
Thanks, me and my brother had lot of fun

BTC Tipping Wallet 1C7u1gcaWvMJfr73NKEf8bnAV4eqDwUrcf

I will tip back funny drawings!  Grin
Vod
legendary
May 10, 2015, 08:00:01 PM
Nice pic Zeta0S!!  Can you post your address so I can mail you a sizable tip??   Wink

(Don't, because you'll be hunted down and killed by brainwashed cult members!)
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
May 10, 2015, 07:39:51 PM
The mod made me hide some points of the picture.  Cool that i can still let the modified picture stand.

Total proof god exist here on Bitcointalk  Grin

Grin
legendary
May 10, 2015, 07:28:43 PM
"Scientific" and "believe" just dont fit together. You can either believe, or proof. Not both.

"Scientific" and "believe" work together just fine. Why? Maybe scientific is only imagination. Maybe it change next moment. Believe scientific is real, not imagination. Believe and hope scientific will not change next moment. Scientific not absolute proof.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1245
Merit: 1004
May 10, 2015, 06:43:17 PM
"Scientific" and "believe" just dont fit together. You can either believe, or proof. Not both.
Jump to: