Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 299. (Read 845578 times)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020
March 24, 2015, 06:45:13 AM
I have not heard any adequate rebuttals from skeptics to the Scientific Evidence for the Afterlife that I have presented.

This shows me that the truth is out there but people will simply NOT bother to read it.

What's the afterlife got to do with proving god?

People always use anything that is supernatural to prove God, somehow i dont know how...

And we should make a difference between Bible God or just God as a superior being

One of those gods is a bully, who threatens people into believing him or else....
The other doesn't ask or require belief and certainly doesn't demand worship.

Guess which one is the devil tricking you.

If I was Satan, I would have a book written about me called the Bible and make people believe I am God.

Isn't there some passage in the Bible warning about how the devil is waiting behind every corner, ready to deceive?  What better corner to hide behind than the corners of the Bible?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
March 24, 2015, 06:02:51 AM
I have not heard any adequate rebuttals from skeptics to the Scientific Evidence for the Afterlife that I have presented.

This shows me that the truth is out there but people will simply NOT bother to read it.

People always use anything that is supernatural to prove God, somehow i dont know how...

And we should make a difference between Bible God or just God as a superior being

One of those gods is a bully, who threatens people into believing him or else....
The other doesn't ask or require belief and certainly doesn't demand worship.

Guess which one is the devil tricking you.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
March 24, 2015, 05:56:00 AM
http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/oil-and-water-do-mix-38726068/?no-ist

Stop being so proud of being stupid please, it took me five seconds to contradict that statement.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
March 24, 2015, 05:23:30 AM
Well, we can't rely on science when it comes to God, that's like trying to combine oil and water
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
March 24, 2015, 05:08:36 AM

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
March 24, 2015, 03:49:04 AM

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
March 24, 2015, 01:31:26 AM
Would you like to explain how to scientificly measure your ''evidence'' because im a bit lost, thanks.

To translate, because he's that brainwashed BADecker has rewritten the definition of a scientist so it fits his religion better, kind of like how religious people try to re-write history and everything else in order to make the world try and fit in their respective religions, why do you think that they always try to wipe out other cultures' and beliefs? Too bad for him the real world doesn't ever work like that, otherwise why would all these other religions and beliefe systems exist in the first place if his was so perfect?

It's mostly that standard modern scientists don't WANT to explain that they are proving God exists, more and more all the time in the things of science that they prove. The ones who DO express how science proves the existence of God, are ignored by the universities, or worse, ostracized. It's all a political ploy to tear down the strength of our religious nation, so that the politicians can more easily control the wealth of the people, and take over the world.

Yet the proof for the existence of God is here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395 and https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8331233.

Smiley

My professors at Indiana beg to differ. "Can science and religion coexist" is a common theme here.

You seem to be using a definition for "science" that the joint would not agree with. Of course, true science and God coexist. God made the universe. Thus, the things of true science exist right along side of God.

What isn't correct among scientists is often the fictional stories that they make up about science. For example. The Big Bang theory is a fictional story. There is absolutely no scientific basis in fact for it. Why not? Because there are too many unknown variables that could negate the whole BB theory. One would need a proper kind of time viewer to say BB was anything like fact.

Outside of the actual proven things of science - the lab work, the observations - the rest of it is almost pure fiction.

Bible is eye witness reports.

Smiley

You realize that everything you've said so far has been wrong and everyone that took part in this thread has also told you that? Everything about the bible, science. Literally everything. It's amusing to watch you type pure nonsense and lies with such false confidence. Ignorance is bliss, lol.

I can see that you are saying what you are saying. And, you are a little bit scientifically accurate. The branch of science that makes you accurate a little, is political science. Why political science? Because political science approves of propaganda and lies, like you are using.

Did you notice how you said "lol" above? This is because you want to show that you are happy in your ignorance as well as your propaganda, even if the lol you use is not the truth. The question asks itself. Are you really laughing? Or is lol part of your propaganda as well?

Smiley
Activity: 546
March 24, 2015, 01:02:37 AM
Ignorance is bliss, lol.

You have said it ALL, brother.

Do not hesitate to communicate your reply to the evidence presented so far; I am sad to see so many truth-seekers in this thread fail to engage with the extraordinary evidence that has been presented.
Activity: 546
March 24, 2015, 12:48:34 AM
It's not an agreement. In fact most of what you typed I highly disagree with, but I won't get into that any longer.
I do not think you have gotten into the evidence at all; it seems like you have ignored it.
Here is your chance to disprove spirits and the afterlife
: simply provide the most parsimonious explanation for the Eisenbeiss case or give an adequate reason for rejecting that evidence.

Scientific theories are/have/will be tested, peer reviewed, and gone over many times, at least making them plausible.

This is a skeptical fallacy and it is addressed at the skeptical fallacies page; in short, Karl Popper disagrees with you:

Religion is just blind faith in a random thing someone made in the past to explain things they couldn't understand.

Surely you can admit that at the core of religion is a kernel of truth, as discussed at length in Spencer's treatise "First Principles". Any concept used to explain creation must involve self-existence, and this is literally unthinkable, so you would not be able to understand the creation anyway; God is simply a word that refers you to this mystery; God dwells WITHIN YOU and so YOU are also creator. The materialist theory of life is no longer scientific; I refer you to my "Bonus Link" and the Origin of Life Prize.

Is life to be explained ONLY by its chemistry? The fact that inheritance is particulate, linear and digital shows that life must be more than just complicated chemistry.

Kindly reference these texts and I will talk to you again when you at least feel like addressing the scientific evidence for the afterlife.  Kiss
Activity: 504
eidoo wallet
March 23, 2015, 11:55:47 PM
Would you like to explain how to scientificly measure your ''evidence'' because im a bit lost, thanks.

To translate, because he's that brainwashed BADecker has rewritten the definition of a scientist so it fits his religion better, kind of like how religious people try to re-write history and everything else in order to make the world try and fit in their respective religions, why do you think that they always try to wipe out other cultures' and beliefs? Too bad for him the real world doesn't ever work like that, otherwise why would all these other religions and beliefe systems exist in the first place if his was so perfect?

It's mostly that standard modern scientists don't WANT to explain that they are proving God exists, more and more all the time in the things of science that they prove. The ones who DO express how science proves the existence of God, are ignored by the universities, or worse, ostracized. It's all a political ploy to tear down the strength of our religious nation, so that the politicians can more easily control the wealth of the people, and take over the world.

Yet the proof for the existence of God is here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395 and https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8331233.

Smiley

My professors at Indiana beg to differ. "Can science and religion coexist" is a common theme here.

You seem to be using a definition for "science" that the joint would not agree with. Of course, true science and God coexist. God made the universe. Thus, the things of true science exist right along side of God.

What isn't correct among scientists is often the fictional stories that they make up about science. For example. The Big Bang theory is a fictional story. There is absolutely no scientific basis in fact for it. Why not? Because there are too many unknown variables that could negate the whole BB theory. One would need a proper kind of time viewer to say BB was anything like fact.

Outside of the actual proven things of science - the lab work, the observations - the rest of it is almost pure fiction.

Smiley

You realize that everything you've said so far has been wrong and everyone that took part in this thread has also told you that? Everything about the bible, science. Literally everything. It's amusing to watch you type pure nonsense and lies with such false confidence. Ignorance is bliss, lol.

legendary
March 23, 2015, 11:25:49 PM

Smiley

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019
March 23, 2015, 11:08:47 PM

Smiley

legendary
March 23, 2015, 11:05:54 PM
I tried to keep it as simple and easy to understand as possible for you. The things I presented are not theories. They are actually happening right now as we speak. Volcanos prove there is molten lava at the Earth's core. Nuclear Bombs that harness Fission, Atomic Bombs, Hydrogen Bombs, Splitting up the atom. All those things are related to the processes that happen in the Sun every second. Consider Fission, Fusion's brother.
I agree. The things you presented are not theories. They are ideas, presently in the realm of fiction.

Volcanoes don't prove that molten anything comes up from the core through 2,000 miles of supposed mantle to get to the surface.

Because you or anyone else says that nuclear processes are related to what goes on in the sun, doesn't necessarily make it so.

It's sad to see your only source of information is in a book that is full of inaccuracies, entirely filled with false/wrong information, mistranslations, edited text, and that was written by generally uneducated people thousands of years ago(And highly edited since then).

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/scientists-creating-mini-sun-on-earth-in-clean-198214

See, there you go again, making assumptions about people of past ages, assumptions that you don't know are accurate, because you were never there. Ignore the man, Graham Hancock, at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcPgIphDWGY. Rather, focus on the evidences he and many others are providing that people of the prehistoric past were probably more intelligent, and possibly further advanced than we are today.

Scientists and engineers creating what they call a mini-sun here on earth, only shows that they can do this thing that they are doing. It doesn't prove that the sun or stars are nuclear.

It is way sadder to see that some people want to see things proven so badly, that they make up stories that say things have been proven out by science, when in reality science hasn't proven much of anything. Why not believe the Bible witnesses?

Smiley
eidoo wallet
March 23, 2015, 10:35:20 PM
this sort of debate is very useful & productive if nobody loses their temper. Tongue

I know, read the last 20 pages. BADecker has been shown wrong on everything quite honestly, over and over and over again. He's trolling, there's no other way to explain it, but it's interesting to see his clueless replies at times.
Activity: 381
Merit: 251
March 23, 2015, 10:21:55 PM
this sort of debate is very useful & productive if nobody loses their temper. Tongue
eidoo wallet
March 23, 2015, 10:05:20 PM

Scientific theories are/have/will be tested, peer reviewed, and gone over many times, at least making them plausible. Religion is just blind faith in a random thing someone made in the past to explain things they couldn't understand.

Yet, the testing has produced so few results with regard to the interpretations which become theory adjustments, that there almost isn't any reasons to go on, except for the applications to the real world that the results of the testing provide, results that are produce by practical application of the tests, through engineering.

As long as "science" continues to come up with fantastic, stupid theories like Big Bang, 13 or 14 billion year universe, life from evolution, dark matter and dark energy, the sun and stars being powered by nuclear reactions, molten core of the earth, and multitudes of other fantastic things that it can't begin to prove by any stretch of the imagination, science is more of a religion than science, even though it uses the scientific method to test out and produce many results.

Science theory of today is far more a religion than any of the other religions of the world, and its god is the scientific theorist.

Smiley

You really, really need to go learn and study before saying things like that. Earlier on you said that we didn't know what the wind was, to which I embarrassingly corrected you.
You didn't correct me at all. You simply said some stuff. You really need to study about the difference between theory and actuality.

Now, you're saying that we don't know that the sun is fueled by fusion reactions, which we have basically replicated on earth already. The atomic bomb hello, have you ever heard of it? Ever heard of nuclear power plants that are operating right now and utilize Fission?
There you go again, mixing up the issue. And it is intentional.

What does the fact that nuclear reactions exist, have to do with whether or not the sun operates by nuclear reactions? Nothing. You are either completely non-scientific, or else you want simple minded people to believe that scientists can determine things just by saying them. We have never been to the sun, have never scooped out part of it to analyze it, have not determined that there is absolutely not other method by which the sun can operate. In fact, electric cosmos theory fits the operation of the sun far better than nuclear theory.

Now I know the reason why you believe in the bible mumbo jumbo, because you have no clue of what's going on in the world.
Read the Bible. It fits the things observed in nature, and in the actual sociology of mankind, far better than any scientific observations or theories.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_fusion
http://zebu.uoregon.edu/~soper/Sun/fusionsteps.html

and hundreds more, google it, or take a trip to a nuclear power plant and see it up close, that should tell you that science is more accurate and trusthworthy than a religion that was created in the past to explain things that we already know now. Goodluck.

There you go again, listing more neat ideas that have absolutely no fact to back what is being suggested by the ideas. In fact, the only reasons that many of the theories are still theories is that many scientists keep wanting them to be theories, and keep on saying that they are theories, so that people think that they are theories, when in fact they have been debunked as theories over and over, again and again, time after time... like the idea of life from evolution.

When science can show that there is no possible other way that the sun can operate, then some of your reference material that the sun is nuclear might be accurate. However, even then, if the steps for the nuclear reactions in the sun haven't been proven, such ideas are simply ideas only. There might be other, different, steps.

Simply because science has provided a plausible method that shows that the sun could be nuclear, doesn't mean that the sun IS nuclear. It all lies in the realm of theory or ideas. When theory or ideas are touted as fact, they become religion or at least similar to religion.

Smiley

I tried to keep it as simple and easy to understand as possible for you. The things I presented are not theories. They are actually happening right now as we speak. Volcanos prove there is molten lava at the Earth's core. Nuclear Bombs that harness Fission, Atomic Bombs, Hydrogen Bombs, Splitting up the atom. All those things are related to the processes that happen in the Sun every second. Consider Fission, Fusion's brother.

Even when regarding theories, they are much more trusthworthy than any religous text in any "holy" book on earth. As I said earlier, all religions are based upon lies, myth, and generally illogical things used by people in the past to describe nature and the world around them. That's it. Religion has no basis in fact. Have you ever seen god? I remember you saying that the only thing you have is faith, that isn't fact, that's just your belief, your opinion(Obviously wrong). The bible is one of the most incorrect, inaccurate, and plain deceptive "holy" books I've ever read. Everything in there regarding "nature", specifically creation, has been proved irrevocably wrong.

It's sad to see your only source of information is in a book that is full of inaccuracies, entirely filled with false/wrong information, mistranslations, edited text, and that was written by generally uneducated people thousands of years ago(And highly edited since then).

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/scientists-creating-mini-sun-on-earth-in-clean-198214

legendary
March 23, 2015, 09:53:24 PM

Scientific theories are/have/will be tested, peer reviewed, and gone over many times, at least making them plausible. Religion is just blind faith in a random thing someone made in the past to explain things they couldn't understand.

Yet, the testing has produced so few results with regard to the interpretations which become theory adjustments, that there almost isn't any reasons to go on, except for the applications to the real world that the results of the testing provide, results that are produce by practical application of the tests, through engineering.

As long as "science" continues to come up with fantastic, stupid theories like Big Bang, 13 or 14 billion year universe, life from evolution, dark matter and dark energy, the sun and stars being powered by nuclear reactions, molten core of the earth, and multitudes of other fantastic things that it can't begin to prove by any stretch of the imagination, science is more of a religion than science, even though it uses the scientific method to test out and produce many results.

Science theory of today is far more a religion than any of the other religions of the world, and its god is the scientific theorist.

Smiley

You really, really need to go learn and study before saying things like that. Earlier on you said that we didn't know what the wind was, to which I embarrassingly corrected you.
You didn't correct me at all. You simply said some stuff. You really need to study about the difference between theory and actuality.

Now, you're saying that we don't know that the sun is fueled by fusion reactions, which we have basically replicated on earth already. The atomic bomb hello, have you ever heard of it? Ever heard of nuclear power plants that are operating right now and utilize Fission?
There you go again, mixing up the issue. And it is intentional.

What does the fact that nuclear reactions exist, have to do with whether or not the sun operates by nuclear reactions? Nothing. You are either completely non-scientific, or else you want simple minded people to believe that scientists can determine things just by saying them. We have never been to the sun, have never scooped out part of it to analyze it, have not determined that there is absolutely not other method by which the sun can operate. In fact, electric cosmos theory fits the operation of the sun far better than nuclear theory.

Now I know the reason why you believe in the bible mumbo jumbo, because you have no clue of what's going on in the world.
Read the Bible. It fits the things observed in nature, and in the actual sociology of mankind, far better than any scientific observations or theories.

and hundreds more, google it, or take a trip to a nuclear power plant and see it up close, that should tell you that science is more accurate and trusthworthy than a religion that was created in the past to explain things that we already know now. Goodluck.

There you go again, listing more neat ideas that have absolutely no fact to back what is being suggested by the ideas. In fact, the only reasons that many of the theories are still theories is that many scientists keep wanting them to be theories, and keep on saying that they are theories, so that people think that they are theories, when in fact they have been debunked as theories over and over, again and again, time after time... like the idea of life from evolution.

When science can show that there is no possible other way that the sun can operate, then some of your reference material that the sun is nuclear might be accurate. However, even then, if the steps for the nuclear reactions in the sun haven't been proven, such ideas are simply ideas only. There might be other, different, steps.

Simply because science has provided a plausible method that shows that the sun could be nuclear, doesn't mean that the sun IS nuclear. It all lies in the realm of theory or ideas. When theory or ideas are touted as fact, they become religion or at least similar to religion.

Smiley
eidoo wallet
March 23, 2015, 09:30:01 PM

Smiley

You really, really need to go learn and study before saying things like that. Earlier on you said that we didn't know what the wind was, to which I embarrassingly corrected you. Now, you're saying that we don't know that the sun is fueled by fusion reactions, which we have basically replicated on earth already. The atomic bomb hello, have you ever heard of it? Ever heard of nuclear power plants that are operating right now and utilize Fission? Ever hear of Volcanos, and how they release the "molten minerals" that are trapped in the Earth's crusts? Wow, I thought you had more knowledge than this honestly.

http://science.howstuffworks.com/nature/natural-disasters/volcano2.htm

and a plethora more, google it, or take a trip to a nuclear power plant/volcano and see it up close, that should tell you that science is more accurate and trusthworthy than a religion that was created in the past to explain things that we already know now. Goodluck.
legendary
March 23, 2015, 09:26:04 PM

Smiley
eidoo wallet
March 23, 2015, 07:02:38 PM
Man used the concept of God to try and explain the world around him. Now that we(mankind) are gaining more knowledge, we now know that using God to describe things is no longer needed. It fits perfectly with the evolution of mankind and is also a reason why God doesn't exist.

There are few-to no "true", solid reasons for the existence of god, but there are a plethora for his lack of existence.

Sir, kindly reply to the evidence presented above or admit that you are ignoring it.

Uhh...ok...

Thanks for your agreement; I hope you find this evidence coinvincing. I appreciate a tip, or, at the very least, an attempt to refute the Eisenbeiss case. You can find out more about the relationship between Science and Religion by reading "First Principles" by Herbert Spencer, an agnostic (linked below); here are some choice quotes:

Quote from: Herbert Spencer
Be there or be there not any other revelation, we have a veritable revelation in Science — a continuous disclosure of the established order of the Universe. This disclosure it is the duty of every one to verify as far as in him lies; and having verified, to receive with all humility.

You can verify for yourself that materialism is false.

Quote from: Herbert Spencer
Under all changes of form, certain elements of religious belief remain constant.

We must conclude that the religious sentiment is either directly created or is developed by the slow action of natural causes, and whichever conclusion we adopt requires us to treat the religious sentiment with respect.

So, there: atheism, humanism, and materialism are all false based on the evidence provided.

Still nae tip for you though..  Shocked

Please tip me if you appreciate my posts.

It's not an agreement. In fact most of what you typed I highly disagree with, but I won't get into that any longer.

Jump to: