Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 300. (Read 845578 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
March 23, 2015, 05:45:37 PM
For the same reason mainstream science doesn't go looking for Hansel and Gretel.  For the same reason we don't look to the sky for giant beanstocks....
Your rhetoric: how does it stand up to the evidence?
Will you be the first to propose a reasonable explanation for the AECES top 40?

So I am here to tell you: it is very instructive to read Spencer and understand his point that there is a kernel of truth in everything.
Will you do the reading to find out where science and religion truly meet?

Quote from: Herbert Spencer
the disagreements between [Science and Religion] have been consequences of their incompleteness; and as they reach their final forms they come into harmony.

Your assertions about science: How do they stand up to the true nature of that system?

Science has yet to justify its religious propositions about Space, Time, Matter, Motion, and Force (see Spencer's First Principles).

the beliefs which Science has forced upon Religion, have been intrinsically more religious than those which they supplanted.
http://www.constitution.org/hs/first_prin.htm
Looks to me like atheists (humanists) have a lot of explaining to do.
March 23, 2015, 05:12:59 PM
Man used the concept of God to try and explain the world around him. Now that we(mankind) are gaining more knowledge, we now know that using God to describe things is no longer needed. It fits perfectly with the evolution of mankind and is also a reason why God doesn't exist.

There are few-to no "true", solid reasons for the existence of god, but there are a plethora for his lack of existence.

Sir, kindly reply to the evidence presented above or admit that you are ignoring it.

Uhh...ok...

Thanks for your agreement; I hope you find this evidence coinvincing. I appreciate a tip, or, at the very least, an attempt to refute the Eisenbeiss case. You can find out more about the relationship between Science and Religion by reading "First Principles" by Herbert Spencer, an agnostic (linked below); here are some choice quotes:

Be there or be there not any other revelation, we have a veritable revelation in Science — a continuous disclosure of the established order of the Universe. This disclosure it is the duty of every one to verify as far as in him lies; and having verified, to receive with all humility.

You can verify for yourself that materialism is false.

Under all changes of form, certain elements of religious belief remain constant.

We must conclude that the religious sentiment is either directly created or is developed by the slow action of natural causes, and whichever conclusion we adopt requires us to treat the religious sentiment with respect.

So, there: atheism, humanism, and materialism are all false based on the evidence provided.

Still nae tip for you though..  Shocked

Please tip me if you appreciate my posts.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
March 22, 2015, 11:15:43 PM

Lol Oh, why thank you for going back into the "...stops some people from recognizing God" spiel.

As if I don't believe in God or something.

Was that post in response to me?  There isn't a single mention about 'anything' i said in my post.  

Can you please read what you're responding to before responding to it?

I agree. This is a good form of self-conditioning reinforcement.

Smiley

You agree with what?

Again, who are you responding to?  I didn't even claim anything, so what are you agreeing with?

Is there someone standing behind me you keep talking to?

Sorry you are having a bad day. Perhaps things will turn around for you later if they haven't already.

Smiley

I'm just trying to understand who you're talking with, because none of your responses are even close to the same topic as anything i wrote.

So, are you responding to me?

If so, wow dude.  It's like you actively try to be as off-topic and incomprehensible as possible.  

What's worse is you're proud of it.  What's worst is that you're good at it.

Still trying to appear as different members? Your joke's wore that thin, we can see through the veil.. if I'm wrong, I dont care, for supporting paedofeelya's by giving them the time of day is as bad as being one..

Cant discuss scientific proof of god, no, just made up masonic bullshit, not one shred of evidence yet huh?

Still not including the tree's eh?

None of ya.. I mean the BaDICKer Vod Oyo The Joint scam ring of course..

We'd need god just to figure out who's NOT in this ring..

Same old shit is boring.. same crappy bible shit, same, look, i am opposite of what your saying.. nah.. you's played yourself's..

Ps, thanks for keeping this thread at the top of this sub-forum Wink

Still nae tip for you though..  Shocked
Activity: 504
eidoo wallet
March 22, 2015, 08:59:53 PM
Man used the concept of God to try and explain the world around him. Now that we(mankind) are gaining more knowledge, we now know that using God to describe things is no longer needed. It fits perfectly with the evolution of mankind and is also a reason why God doesn't exist.

There are few-to no "true", solid reasons for the existence of god, but there are a plethora for his lack of existence.

Sir, kindly reply to the evidence presented above or admit that you are ignoring it.

Right away I know your tall tale about "the evolution of mankind" is a fiction which you dare not specify with adequate detail (see above, especially the Pye article). Who is really telling us a fairy tale here???

Meta-biological (spiritual) evolution is more suited to the evolution of "man" today than ever before.

In my opinion, if anything, the return of the mysterious (and miraculous) has been greeted more quickly by women in our society than anyone else. You should definitely check out "The Way of the Wizard" and/or "Deepak Chopra The Essential DVD Collection" to better understand spiritual law and the role of the mysterious in your own life.

Look around; it's time for all sorts of wonderful things to begin to bloom and blossom and there are wonderful products out there (for Mind-Body healing).

Uhh...ok...
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
March 22, 2015, 08:48:27 PM
Christians believe Jesus is a pedophile because they sing this song about him.

Jesus loves the little children
All the children of the world
Black and yellow, red and white
They're all precious in His sight
Jesus loves the little children of the world

I guess he's pretty freaky.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020
March 22, 2015, 05:08:52 AM

Lol Oh, why thank you for going back into the "...stops some people from recognizing God" spiel.

Was that post in response to me?  There isn't a single mention about 'anything' i said in my post.  

Smiley

You agree with what?

Again, who are you responding to?  I didn't even claim anything, so what are you agreeing with?

Sorry you are having a bad day. Perhaps things will turn around for you later if they haven't already.

Smiley

I'm just trying to understand who you're talking with, because none of your responses are even close to the same topic as anything i wrote.

So, are you responding to me?

If so, wow dude.  It's like you actively try to be as off-topic and incomprehensible as possible. 

What's worse is you're proud of it.  What's worst is that you're good at it.
March 22, 2015, 01:57:05 AM

Right away I know your tall tale about "the evolution of mankind" is a fiction which you dare not specify with adequate detail (see above, especially the Pye article). Who is really telling us a fairy tale here???

Meta-biological (spiritual) evolution is more suited to the evolution of "man" today than ever before.

In my opinion, if anything, the return of the mysterious (and miraculous) has been greeted more quickly by women in our society than anyone else. You should definitely check out "The Way of the Wizard" and/or "Deepak Chopra The Essential DVD Collection" to better understand spiritual law and the role of the mysterious in your own life.

Look around; it's time for all sorts of wonderful things to begin to bloom and blossom and there are wonderful products out there (for Mind-Body healing).
March 22, 2015, 12:37:40 AM
BADecker, you are no better than the pseudo-skeptics as you have not provided a response to this evidence either!

Where is the REAL explanation for the evidence I have Presented? It will not be found by hiding from the facts of this case [Eisenbeiss]. As mentioned, your explanation Would entail a conspiracy without apparent motive. That needs to be explained.

To say that you could be lifted away on a cloud upon believing some concept is not only absurd and unbelievable, it also is not falsifiable, but this is not so with more generic hypotheses of the afterlife.

OF WHAT KIND OF STUFF ARE YOU MADE?

CLAY? A RIB BONE?
SORRY, YOU ARE MADE IN THE IMAGE OF “LIGHTED” GOD—INCREDIBLE MIND/ENERGY FROM WHICH CREATION SPRINGS FORTH.
YOU ARE “MAN”—YOU ARE MIND WITH 100% PURE POTENTIAL SO YOU BECOME WHAT IT IS YOU CREATE.

You can perhaps contribute as in “assist” another but you cannot “create” another. You can, however, produce helpless and hapless “others” by your own actions and collective mind-manipulations. You can even “cripple” another in mind and/or body by your various actions. However, each individual without damaged physical parts (that includes the brain) will finally create him-, her-self at whatever level of intelligence or desire recognized within self.
March 22, 2015, 12:36:55 AM
Scientific Evidence for the Afterlife

The nearly universal structure of the genetic code and the handedness of proteins and nucleic acids is preserved in horizontal gene transfer and attests to a universal ancestor. Nevertheless, horizontal gene transfer has substantially erased the record of the earliest genetic sequences. This means that the earliest branches of the tree are not
knowable.
Bonus Link (mentions "machines" just once): http://wasdarwinwrong.com/kortho33.htm
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
March 21, 2015, 05:31:32 PM
Looks like you believe in God... some.

What's the matter. You jealous that you couldn't figure out any proof for or against God like the Bible proof, which my proof at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395 is simply an extension of?

Well, better luck next time. You do believe in luck, don't you?

Smiley
Activity: 504
eidoo wallet
March 21, 2015, 04:53:54 PM
I concluded, there's no point in responding to this thread. BADecker is clearly trolling with the countless inaccuracies and faulty, opinionated "information" he presents. If he isn't trolling... phew may his "god" have mercy on his uneducated soul.
legendary
March 21, 2015, 04:38:45 PM

Smiley

You agree with what?

Again, who are you responding to?  I didn't even claim anything, so what are you agreeing with?

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020
March 21, 2015, 01:00:32 PM
After all this time, you have a gross misunderstanding of what "evidence" is.

Evidence means "that which is apparent," and it allows us to infer conclusions about any number of things to which the evidence is relevant.

However -- and this is really, really important for you to know -- the inference will only be as true as sound reasoning allows it to be.  If you don't know what sound reasoning is, then your inference will be untrue (unless you make a lucky guess, and even then wouldn't know your guess is correct).

Because evidence is "that which is apparent," and because perception is fallible, what is 'apparent' may not actually be what it is, either in part or in whole.  Sound inference reconciles perceptual fallibility, and this is precisely why the scientific method is valid.  In contrast, your continual disregard for the rules of sound inference leaves you completely unable to reconcile your own perceptual fallibility.

So, where does your perceptual fallibility lie?  Simple -- you know that link of yours with all that "evidence" or "proof" or "evidence pointing to evidence" of God's existence?   Well, it's plainly not.  To you, that information is evidence (et al.) of God's existence because it appears that way...to you.  But, you can't reconcile that with the fact that your conclusion is logically impossible.  Those of us who understand what we can and cannot infer from an empirical data set know it is logically impossible.  You will never have physical evidence for an intelligent designer because it is impossible to infer intelligent design from physical evidence.  I-M-P-O-S-S-I-B-L-E.

Clarifying further, on one hand, a person may understand both the scope and limitations of empirical inference and apply this knowledge to draw true conclusions from a set of evidence.  In a scientific paper, the scope of inference is already known and needn't be mentioned (except to you, apparently) because they are directly guided by the limits of Empiricism.  Scientific conclusions always concede to a margin of error, and the lack of absolute certainty in the truth of scientific conclusions is reconciled because we never attempted to extend our search for truth beyond physical phenomena in the first place.  Why should we care about what's absolutely true when we have pre-selected a method of learning that precludes our ability to consider absolute truth?

On the other hand, a person such as yourself, who has no idea of the rules of sound inference nor the scope/limits of Empiricism, lacks a consistent means of drawing conclusions from a set of evidence.  The key word here is 'consistent.'  Your logical consistency is atrocious, and it's precisely why you always contradict yourself and don't even know it.  You think that you can suggest just about anything you want so long as you can imagine some way to connect the dots from some set of evidence to whatever conclusion you have about it at the time.

Logic simply does not allow for this flexibility.  Those who think it does sound like you.  Other examples include those who assert that truth is 'only' relative and never absolute, or those who assert the known existence of imaginary or hypothetical beings.

You actually fall into the latter category.  Specifically, you begin with an unproven, arbitrary definition of God, and then try to prove that your God is correct with evidence.  Nope, you can't do that -- inductive reasoning can't allow you to.

But do you know what is totally hilarious?  The fact that you believe you have found empirical evidence for God makes you an idolater!

Let me use the shark and the goldfishes in the fish tank.

There is a glass fish tank. It is divided into two parts by a single pane of tough glass. One part holds a school of goldfish. The other part holds a shark.

The shark sees or otherwise recognizes the goldfishes, and the goldfishes similarly see the shark.

The shark naturally wants to eat the goldfishes. It swims full speed at the goldfishes, but is stopped by the pane of glass... even hurts its "nose" when it runs full speed into the glass divider.

After a time of attempting to attack the goldfishes, the shark becomes conditioned to the fact that it can't get to the goldfishes, that it hurts its nose when it tries, so it stops trying. In addition, the goldfishes become conditioned to the fact that the shark can't get to them.

The divider pane of glass is removed, and the shark and the goldfishes swim together for a time. The shark doesn't eat the goldfishes, and the goldfishes aren't afraid of the shark. Their conditioning keeps them apart. However, if the shark accidentally sucks in a goldfish in its natural process of breathing, the conditioning starts to break down.

The machine/Machine-Maker example found at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395 is overwhelming and abundant proof that God exists. When one throw in the fact that scientists are constantly using the scientific method on parts of the universe (albeit mostly parts here on earth) thereby proving the machine-like qualities of the universe, one can easily see how the machine/Machine-Maker analogy not only applies, but is being proven by scientists on a daily basis.

The point of the fish story, above, is, your conditioning simply keeps you from seeing the obvious. Unlike fish, human beings have the ability to reinforce their own conditioning. And that is exactly what you do when you use the idea (be the idea yours or others) that inference can't be used as proof. I'm not saying that circumstantial evidence in the courts is always used correctly. But much of the time it is.

Your conditioning is starting to break down. Why is your thinking conditioning and mine not? Because it is the natural state of mankind to recognize God in the workings and existence of the universe. It is only conditioning that stops some people from recognizing God. The evidence for this is, like the https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395 link says, the world is full of people who naturally recognize God. That's why we have the religions.

Smiley

EDIT: Wow! 227 pages!

Smiley

You agree with what?

legendary
March 21, 2015, 11:13:20 AM
It is a double too-bad for you, then. Because Christianity is based in the Bible, especially the New Testament. And it is the non-acceptance of the machine-like nature of the universe that is part of the explanation in the N.T. that St. Paul uses to show why some people won't accept the existence of God.

My explanations of it at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395 are directed at the more sophisticated thinking of the modern-scientist type of person, that is prevalent today.

By all means, go to the Bible and read it and study it. It is only the Word of God, the Bible, that can stir the heart for the thing that the Bible is all about, the saving of souls, and the saving of bodies in the resurrection.

Smiley

I have shown you why your "explanations" are incorrect and are a support for why god doesn't exist. It's puzzling as to why you firmly believe that they are "proofs" for god, doesn't make any sense at all...

Oh I've studied the bible, it's far from the word of god as you put it. My child can write far better a story than what the bible gives to explain things.

I have shown you why the evidences expressed at kjsehr89wy5h803u5-9i3w80ye458tywuory588w745
 are proofs that God exists.

I totally accept that you have the right and ability to believe the things you believe.

Smiley
legendary
March 21, 2015, 11:09:06 AM
if god exists, whats up with Leucochloridium paradoxum, Ampulex compressa, Cymothoa exigua, Loa loa, Dracunculus, Cordyceps fungi, Wolbachia, Vandellia cirrhosa, Toxoplasma gondii and Sacculina. Just google it. Smiley and as Stephen Fry says if god exists he is “utterly evil, capricious and monstrous”

I would say: ‘bone cancer in children? What’s that about?

I don't know about this stuff (highlighted) that I am aware of. Perhaps I will look it up someday. I DO, on occasion, take cordyceps as a nutritional supplement.

I don't know much about bone canser in children or adults. If I did, I would have spelled the word correctly.

If you are trying to ask me why there are problems in the world, the real fast, simple answer is this. God, for His own purposes and for our glory and best benefit gave us free will. Our first ancestors, Adam and Eve, used their free will to listen to the devil rather than to God. The result was spiritual imperfection in at least the world, if not the whole universe, and genetic imperfection in themselves and all who inherit their genes. The imperfection wasn't God's doing. It was theirs. However, if we were perfect right this instant, would that stop us from making mistakes that would throw us right back into the same problems that we have now?

Smiley

EDIT: I enjoy your handle.  Cheesy

Cordyceps is a genus of ascomycete fungi. All Cordyceps species are endoparasitoids, parasitic mainly on insects and other arthropods.

http://www.shopnutritionworld.com/ns/DisplayMonograph.asp?storeID=1B2A47EF9731466BB1103CF3C7B87AF0&DocID=bottomline-cordyceps
"Cordyceps sinensis is a fungus that naturally grows on the back of caterpillars. The Cordyceps fungus replaces the caterpillar tissue, eventually growing on the top of the caterpillar. The remaining structures of the caterpillar along with the fungus are dried and sold as the dietary supplement cordyceps."

Nice nutritional supplement!  Undecided

All the highlighted stuff is vicious parasites, there are insects whose entire life cycle is to drill into the child's eyes and eat them from the inside. nice work your GOD made creating everything. I will not kneel before your god.

The practical point is, who is stronger? you or God?

I'm happy that you are sticking to your convictions. It is wonderful to see someone who has enogh guts to stand up to God. But it is kinda foolish, 'cause God will win.

Smiley
Activity: 392
March 21, 2015, 03:34:03 AM
They say that you just know in your heart. I guess my heart is just braindead then, b/c my heart just pumps blood. And my brain believes what there is proof of and no more than considers what there is not proof of.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
March 21, 2015, 03:22:02 AM
if god exists, whats up with Leucochloridium paradoxum, Ampulex compressa, Cymothoa exigua, Loa loa, Dracunculus, Cordyceps fungi, Wolbachia, Vandellia cirrhosa, Toxoplasma gondii and Sacculina. Just google it. Smiley and as Stephen Fry says if god exists he is “utterly evil, capricious and monstrous”

I would say: ‘bone cancer in children? What’s that about?

I don't know about this stuff (highlighted) that I am aware of. Perhaps I will look it up someday. I DO, on occasion, take cordyceps as a nutritional supplement.

I don't know much about bone canser in children or adults. If I did, I would have spelled the word correctly.

If you are trying to ask me why there are problems in the world, the real fast, simple answer is this. God, for His own purposes and for our glory and best benefit gave us free will. Our first ancestors, Adam and Eve, used their free will to listen to the devil rather than to God. The result was spiritual imperfection in at least the world, if not the whole universe, and genetic imperfection in themselves and all who inherit their genes. The imperfection wasn't God's doing. It was theirs. However, if we were perfect right this instant, would that stop us from making mistakes that would throw us right back into the same problems that we have now?

Smiley

EDIT: I enjoy your handle.  Cheesy

Cordyceps is a genus of ascomycete fungi. All Cordyceps species are endoparasitoids, parasitic mainly on insects and other arthropods.

http://www.shopnutritionworld.com/ns/DisplayMonograph.asp?storeID=1B2A47EF9731466BB1103CF3C7B87AF0&DocID=bottomline-cordyceps
"Cordyceps sinensis is a fungus that naturally grows on the back of caterpillars. The Cordyceps fungus replaces the caterpillar tissue, eventually growing on the top of the caterpillar. The remaining structures of the caterpillar along with the fungus are dried and sold as the dietary supplement cordyceps."

Nice nutritional supplement!  Undecided

All the highlighted stuff is vicious parasites, there are insects whose entire life cycle is to drill into the child's eyes and eat them from the inside. nice work your GOD made creating everything. I will not kneel before your god.
March 20, 2015, 11:57:36 PM
Britain follows next, followed by the queens rule, the colonies.. canada's the third.. I wont go the forth as a rule..

March 20, 2015, 11:51:38 PM
We aitheist's.. yes, I've chose my team.. For I clearly know of a god you would never speak i'll of.. wankers.. you know who I mean..

Don say I neva eva warned ya..

The most dangerous thing on the planet is a preist with the knowledge of war.. Good ole U S A
- thought it was god.. sadley..

A forced religion is doomed to fialure.. njoi ur civil war.. and yer fuckin guns.. ye deserve them back..
March 20, 2015, 10:54:52 PM
Dunno if this is the right thread, ffs, dae they know ken, the age o aquarius is what jesus meant when he said what I am you will become?

I ask due to.. Who da mastaaaaaaaaa?

Dont take it on faith.. Listen to the treeeeeeeeeeeeee's!!!!

Help's you breath more easily..

Check mate theists. He is not even trying to disprove the sequoia age because he cant

Well, checkmate to the bible, not theists.

Rest in (smaller) peice's.. bitcoin. users.
Jump to: