Pages:
Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 3. (Read 845435 times)

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 3484
born once atheist
September 17, 2023, 10:24:15 PM

As it is, even the best of Christians mostly don't really know what is written in all the Bible.

Cool

I will agree with that Bud. As a matter of fact, I highly doubt you yourself have read the complete Bible.
Christians don't know fuck all about what is written in the Bible because they don't read it, they just preach about it.
But Atheists do read it... thoroughly, and hence, know it much better. Which is one of the main reasons why they are atheists.

Quote from: Isaac Asimov
Properly read, the Bible is the most potent force for Atheism ever created
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
August 19, 2023, 01:23:25 PM
People would be shocked and surprised.

If they knew what was written in the bible.

And if they understood that it is the truth, they'd feel guiltier than all get out. Then many of them might look to Jesus for salvation.

As it is, even the best of Christians mostly don't really know what is written in all the Bible.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441
August 19, 2023, 09:26:53 AM
People would be shocked and surprised.

If they knew what was written in the bible.
legendary
August 18, 2023, 01:24:03 PM
^^^ You certainly are correct. However, that is not scientific or proof.

While the things in my previous post are scientific proof for God, there are better.

If somebody would put scientific teams together and examine the Bible, the history of the Bible, and the history of Ancient Israel scientifically, they would prove that Moses was real, his strength for miracles was real, and so, God is real because Moses professed and confessed Him, and did the miracles by God-strength. But the Bible proof goes way beyond this.

The problem is that scientists want to be able to take the credit for finding out things that are not true, and then making people believe them. Then the 'media', for the same reasons, want to make many copies and pronouncements of the lies.

Cool
Activity: 31
Merit: 3
August 18, 2023, 06:52:38 AM
Surely GOD exists because anything like the mobile need creator then how is it possible that amazing creatures like human has no creator.
legendary
August 03, 2023, 02:48:41 PM
The non-scientific proof for God might be easier. Everything in nature works like machines and machinery. Machines have makers.

The scientific proof for God works like this. Scientifically combine Entropy with Cause and Effect with Complexity, and you will find that there is no conceivable alternative than God for the creation and existence of the universe.

Realize, of course, that the word 'God' is not used in this instance as the religions use it. Rather, God is an almighty Master Mind that has unlimited power. The standard dictionary definition of the word 'God' fits this description.

Aren't you able to clearly prove that God fits Entropy combined with C&E combined with Complexity? If this is so, you are turning the idea of no-God into a religion for yourself.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 4102
Merit: 7765
'The right to privacy matters'
August 02, 2023, 12:01:54 PM
......The Maker of the universe machine is great enough that He fits our definition of "God Almighty."

Cool

All you did is shift the question "from who made the universe?" to "who made your imaginary sky fairy god?"
And you cant tell me who/what created your "almighty" god.
(well you probably will, but it will be all your typical supernatural godswill mumbo jumbo, complete with silly holy babble quotes)
It must be turtles all the way down.

Cool

Ah!... ok. I see now Bud. Hey quick question....are all these here brilliant gems of logic of yours peer reviewed, or do yo just pull then outta your ass for the entertainment of the bitcointalk community intelligencia?

God kinda likes you. I mean, even God enjoys a little bit of entertainment now and again.

Cool

He likes me?? Oh hot damn! No wonder he hasn't smited me yet!

Ahh you never know maybe BADecker got a hold of some good dope and saw something special.
I go the route of its all above my pay grade so I figure I will find out later on when I die.
legendary
born once atheist
August 02, 2023, 11:37:57 AM
......The Maker of the universe machine is great enough that He fits our definition of "God Almighty."

Cool

All you did is shift the question "from who made the universe?" to "who made your imaginary sky fairy god?"
(well you probably will, but it will be all your typical supernatural godswill mumbo jumbo, complete with silly holy babble quotes)

Cool

Ah!... ok. I see now Bud. Hey quick question....are all these here brilliant gems of logic of yours peer reviewed, or do yo just pull then outta your ass for the entertainment of the bitcointalk community intelligencia?

God kinda likes you. I mean, even God enjoys a little bit of entertainment now and again.

Cool

He likes me?? Oh hot damn! No wonder he hasn't smited me yet!
legendary
July 31, 2023, 12:31:23 PM

Cool

Where was God before He made the universe? Certainly He wasn't in the universe, then.

We have the physics laws of the universe, by which the universe operates. We know what some of these laws are, but we haven't figured them all out, yet.

If the laws of this universe operated in the place that God exists and existed before He made the universe, God would have been in the universe before He made it.  But God was outside of the universe before He made it.

In a simple way, it's like when you build a house. You are outside of the house before you build it. You can be inside or outside after you build it.

The point is that God's habitation is different than this universe. It doesn't follow the laws of this universe. And nobody created God, because God always existed and always exists. That's why when talking to Moses He said, "I am that I am." Even God's name is "I AM," because God has always existed and always will exist.

Cool
legendary
born once atheist
July 31, 2023, 11:41:27 AM

Cool

Activity: 392
Merit: 269
April 13, 2023, 08:07:23 AM
Is actually incredible how two different colors of water separated on the same sea, the mystery behind it is actually unknown to us because many believes God exist while others believes on their own God,  a scientist called "Atheist" On his scientific research with is his own proof he believes God those not exist.
legendary
April 10, 2023, 04:43:44 PM
~

You didn't quote the rest of what I posted.
"God of the gaps" doesn't have anything to do with it. My claim had to do with the fallacies in standard scientific theory understanding of all kinds of things regarding the operation of the universe and life. Those things seem to be the standard by which you make your argument. We aren't getting deep enough into it in the posts here to even know what we are referring to.
The universe, itself, shows that God exists. The simple science of the combined existence of Complexity + Cause and Effect + Entropy as they exist together is impossible without God.
Further, the simple idea of machine universe - a complex machine made up of many complex machines - expresses God. Machines have makers. A machine as complex as the universe has to have a Maker far greater than the machine universe. As I said before, such a Maker matches our definition of God Almighty.

I didn't quote the second part because I didn't address it. I simply wanted to point out that I think you should avoid the first part because its obvious flaws will reduce the credibility of anything that follows.

As for the second part, the result of your claim that "every machine has a maker" is that your god exists simply because you define it as the "first cause".

In short, you have defined a god as the "first cause" and named it God, so therefore it exists. I agree that your logic is irrefutable. It exists because you have conceived it, but the existence of a concept is not the same as a the existence of a physical manifestation in reality. And even if this first cause is real, it certainly doesn't support anything else attributed to your god.

I understand. It's quite difficult to stay on track and avoid reality at the same time.

"I can't believe it. I just can't believe it." This is what people often say when some unexpected happening happens right in front of them. So, it is easily possible for people to not believe in God. It's a matter of wanting to not believe in God.

You might say the same thing for me in reverse. But if you read up on the latest science findings, you will find that scientists are coming to understand that God exists. They might not use the word "God," of course. But what they describe is something that matches what God is.

Reasoning on this topic is quite complicated, because everyone has their own God, and not about what is in their head, namely the topics of religion. Everyone was assured from birth in the image of a certain God, and therefore it is inappropriate to prove the word.

That's what scientific proof is all about. Many people hold themselves as God. They forget that they can barely do anything... or that there was a time that they didn't exist, and therefore couldn't have come into being by their own will. They want to suggest that there isn't any such thing as personal soul/spirit, but they still think that they are God.

No matter the religion, everybody realizes that there is God, way down in their inner subconscious.

Cool
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
April 10, 2023, 05:42:58 AM
Reasoning on this topic is quite complicated, because everyone has their own God, and not about what is in their head, namely the topics of religion. Everyone was assured from birth in the image of a certain God, and therefore it is inappropriate to prove the word.
legendary
Activity: 4298
Merit: 3209
April 09, 2023, 08:45:44 PM
Then try to find a way that the universe could exist without God. You can't.
That's a poor argument and you risk your credibility when you make that argument.
The argument is called "god of the gaps". You are claiming that because we don't understand how something works, it must be the work of a god. That argument has been shown to be wrong a countless number of times -- lightning, earthquakes, floods, etc. Consider a magic trick where the magician produces a rabbit from a hat. You can't conclude that it can only be a supernatural act of magic just because you can't figure out how the magician does it.
It is also circular reasoning. You can't say that the universe can only exist through a god without first showing that a god actually exists. If the existence of a god is necessary for the existence of the universe, then you can't use the existence of the universe to prove that a god exists.
"God of the gaps" doesn't have anything to do with it. My claim had to do with the fallacies in standard scientific theory understanding of all kinds of things regarding the operation of the universe and life. Those things seem to be the standard by which you make your argument. We aren't getting deep enough into it in the posts here to even know what we are referring to.
The universe, itself, shows that God exists. The simple science of the combined existence of Complexity + Cause and Effect + Entropy as they exist together is impossible without God.
Further, the simple idea of machine universe - a complex machine made up of many complex machines - expresses God. Machines have makers. A machine as complex as the universe has to have a Maker far greater than the machine universe. As I said before, such a Maker matches our definition of God Almighty.

I didn't quote the second part because I didn't address it. I simply wanted to point out that I think you should avoid the first part because its obvious flaws will reduce the credibility of anything that follows.

As for the second part, the result of your claim that "every machine has a maker" is that your god exists simply because you define it as the "first cause".

In short, you have defined a god as the "first cause" and named it God, so therefore it exists. I agree that your logic is irrefutable. It exists because you have conceived it, but the existence of a concept is not the same as a the existence of a physical manifestation in reality. And even if this first cause is real, it certainly doesn't support anything else attributed to your god.

legendary
April 09, 2023, 04:34:07 PM

That's a poor argument and you risk your credibility when you make that argument.

The argument is called "god of the gaps". You are claiming that because we don't understand how something works, it must be the work of a god. That argument has been shown to be wrong a countless number of times -- lightning, earthquakes, floods, etc. Consider a magic trick where the magician produces a rabbit from a hat. You can't conclude that it can only be a supernatural act of magic just because you can't figure out how the magician does it.

It is also circular reasoning. You can't say that the universe can only exist through a god without first showing that a god actually exists. If the existence of a god is necessary for the existence of the universe, then you can't use the existence of the universe to prove that a god exists.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 4298
Merit: 3209
April 09, 2023, 01:49:05 AM

legendary
April 08, 2023, 09:40:24 PM
The existence of God is a matter of faith and belief, and there is no scientific proof that God exists. While some people may argue that there are scientific proofs for the existence of God, such as near-death experiences, light, time, and matter/energy, these arguments are not universally accepted by the scientific community. Some scientists have attempted to formalize the existence of God using mathematical theorems, but these arguments are not conclusive and are often debated. Ultimately, the existence of God is a matter of personal belief and cannot be proven or disproven by science.

You are looking at it from the wrong direction. Consider the complexity of the universe; we don't know it all, but what we know is exceedingly complex.

The universe is a complex machine made up of multitudes of smaller complex machines. Machines have makers. The Maker of the universe machine is great enough that He fits our definition of "God Almighty."

Cool
Activity: 58
Merit: 4
April 08, 2023, 04:33:14 AM
The existence of God is a matter of faith and belief, and there is no scientific proof that God exists. While some people may argue that there are scientific proofs for the existence of God, such as near-death experiences, light, time, and matter/energy, these arguments are not universally accepted by the scientific community. Some scientists have attempted to formalize the existence of God using mathematical theorems, but these arguments are not conclusive and are often debated. Ultimately, the existence of God is a matter of personal belief and cannot be proven or disproven by science.
Activity: 188
Merit: 156
10th Anniversary of Bitcointalk.org Nov 22 18:04
April 07, 2023, 08:06:26 AM
I think that God is an old name, rather it is the center of a higher intelligence, the control of the entire universe, unequivocally, that someone created us..., that someone creates everything, and we are not alone in this universe, there is life on other planets too Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 476
Merit: 254
April 02, 2023, 11:54:42 PM
In my opinion this question is very ridiculous, scientifically it cannot be proven scientifically, I can provide a little proof that the greatness of Allah does exist.

Al furqan verse 53 & Ar Rahman 19-20

At-Tur verse 6
https://youtu.be/tpy4eNFrC4g

Surah Asy-Syuara verses 63-66
The Parting of the Red Sea at the Time of Prophet Musa

Pharaoh's body QS Yunus: 92
He died in the Red Sea with his soldiers while chasing Prophet Musa AS. And, his body was later saved by Allah SWT. His body was preserved and can be found today

QS. Ar-Rum: 20
Creating humans that can reproduce

Before science developed rapidly, the message of the Koran from Khalid had been printed for hundreds of years, until now you can see the proof. what i mentioned above. and many more, that's just a little description of what I know.

I may want to ask those who believe in science

- Analogize how night and day change?

- How can science prove that Air exists?

- You believe in the existence of the Spirit, can you prove how when we sleep, the spirit is released when we sleep?

- You know the Human fingerprint, how is it formed, how does science think?
Pages:
Jump to: