Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 304. (Read 845578 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
March 18, 2015, 08:57:13 PM
It's impossible to prove a god exists, due to the fact there is no God. Get over yourself, and trust in existence, that didn't start from a god.

The burden of proof is on the one that claims something is real, as it is pretty impossible to prove something is not real.

Nothing seen in this world, in the past, in space, in biology, nothing at all proves a supreme being. The only proof you can ever give is HUMANs like the idea of god(s), and they keep inventing them to suit their needs. If you want a god, we each are god. If you don't believe me, find out what an ant is thinking before you squish one Tongue
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
March 18, 2015, 08:33:06 PM
^ I'm surprised the mods haven't given you a warning about that link you keep spamming all over the thread. Spamming links is generally frowned upon.
The link is supposed to be used. I could rewrite the whole thing every time. Or I could copy and paste. The link makes for brevity. This way people who have seen it can read through what is written more easily, and go to the link for a refresher. So, it is NOT spam. It is explanation, done in a wise way.
If you think it's important just stick it in your signature.
No need to spam the main board with it every five minutes.

I see by your posts, that like it or not, you are finally coming around.
I'm surprised you can see anything with your eyes so tightly sealed shut.

If you would open your eyes and read the things at the link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395, you would see that it is you with your eyes shut... not I. Maybe I should develop it into an audio, so that you can get it with your eyes shut.    Cheesy

Smiley

Your link points some disconnected random thoughts. You've been told this before.

The thoughts at the link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395 only seem disconnected to you because...

Your thoughts are random and disconnected because they are random and disconnected.

Obviously.  Roll Eyes

Well, I'm getting my thoughts together, and when I do, I will be able to prove the existence of God so that even you won't have a doubt. For now, just to stay on topic, check out the evidence that proves the existence of God at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
March 18, 2015, 08:24:39 PM
^ I'm surprised the mods haven't given you a warning about that link you keep spamming all over the thread. Spamming links is generally frowned upon.
The link is supposed to be used. I could rewrite the whole thing every time. Or I could copy and paste. The link makes for brevity. This way people who have seen it can read through what is written more easily, and go to the link for a refresher. So, it is NOT spam. It is explanation, done in a wise way.

If you would open your eyes and read the things at the link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395, you would see that it is you with your eyes shut... not I. Maybe I should develop it into an audio, so that you can get it with your eyes shut.    Cheesy

Smiley

Your link points some disconnected random thoughts. You've been told this before.

The thoughts at the link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395 only seem disconnected to you because...

Your thoughts are random and disconnected because they are random and disconnected.

Obviously.  Roll Eyes
legendary
March 18, 2015, 08:17:49 PM

Smiley

Smiley

EDIT: Have you tried Ginkgo Biloba?

EDIT2: Wow! 224 pages!
legendary
March 18, 2015, 08:08:04 PM

If you would open your eyes and read the things at the link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395, you would see that it is you with your eyes shut... not I. Maybe I should develop it into an audio, so that you can get it with your eyes shut.    Cheesy

Smiley

legendary
March 18, 2015, 08:04:43 PM

If you would open your eyes and read the things at the link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395, you would see that it is you with your eyes shut... not I. Maybe I should develop it into an audio, so that you can get it with your eyes shut.    Cheesy

Smiley
legendary
March 18, 2015, 07:59:19 PM

legendary
March 18, 2015, 07:43:24 PM

Smiley
legendary
March 18, 2015, 07:04:33 PM
legendary
March 18, 2015, 06:52:56 PM
If you don't understand or accept the stuff at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395, you might as well throw out scientific proof for anything. Why? Because science is proving the stuff said at the link on a daily basis. The only thing that scientists may not be doing is expressing it that way.

Smiley
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
March 18, 2015, 05:16:26 PM
if god exists or doesn't. The question is how to prove it. The correct answer is, "We can't yet.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 505
March 18, 2015, 04:59:18 PM
I believe that God does exist and don't need any proof for that. However, sometimes when crime keeps increasing, I ask God why isn't he helping the needy and the people who are suffering.

I dont understand how you believe in something and you dont need proof of it, that shows that you are either retarded or you really dont believe it
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
March 18, 2015, 04:12:42 PM
Some morons still believe in fairy tales LOL
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
March 18, 2015, 04:05:50 PM
I believe that God does exist and don't need any proof for that. However, sometimes when crime keeps increasing, I ask God why isn't he helping the needy and the people who are suffering.
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
March 18, 2015, 03:27:03 PM
whether the existence of god is fact or fiction, the religions of the world are almost certainly wrong.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 505
March 18, 2015, 03:10:30 PM
If one were able to prove to you God exists, what would that look like? Would it be based in mathematics, physics, geology, etc.?

We cant prove god unless he proves himself and if he didnt yet why would he?
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
March 18, 2015, 03:07:53 PM
If one were able to prove to you God exists, what would that look like? Would it be based in mathematics, physics, geology, etc.?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit
March 18, 2015, 02:41:28 PM
God exists.
Scientific proof?

First we need a spiritual proof that Science exists.

(Then only we can go for 'scientific' proof, right?)
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
March 18, 2015, 11:31:57 AM
Hi everybody!
As person who started this thread I really want to thank everybody for their contribution here.
I really appreciate the time and effort that you have devoted to answering the question if we can or can't prove that God exist.
I'm pretty busy with other commitments and do not consider myself an expert in this area (which is why I asked the above question) and that is why I am grateful to your posts from which I learned a lot.
I'm not forum moderator and have no authority to edit this discussion or block anybody, so I want to ask all participants to debate without insulting each other, to behave politely and use only arguments and facts here.
I still can not say that I am completely for one of the parties to this debate, but I personally want to thank each of you who participated in this discussion until now, specially BADecker  who really made great effort to explain his viewpoint here.
I hope in the future for a reasoned and civilized debate here, for the benefit of all interested followers and readers of this thread.

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020
March 18, 2015, 10:05:53 AM
It would be off-topic because the author of that site is talking about the Bible, and one, basic, specific religion.

You don't stop talking about this bible on this thread! Why stop now?

My Bible talk mostly has been in response to people like you who keep on bringing up the Bible when they should be staying on-topic like I was when I produced the proofs for God found at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395. Now that I have gone past most responding to Bible questions, why do you bring it up again?

It is YOU who doesn't want to remain on-topic. Since you really seem to want Bible answers, read it.

Smiley

Well the scientific angle is a no go, because you keep changing the definition of words on the fly. Scientfic conversation is impossible when a clown starts doing that.

You are wrong. And not only are you wrong, but you appear to be wrong headed.

Even if I change the meanings of words on the fly (which I don't), that doesn't have anything to do with the fact that under the standard definitions of words, anyone who wants to see the proof that God exists can do so by examining the overwhelming evidences for the existence of God here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395, that make up the proof.

Smiley

If he is wrong, then why is he right?

He's still alive, isn't he?    Grin

Why do you attempt to derail the topic of this thread?

Smiley

How does one derail a thread by being 100% on topic?
Jump to: