Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 316. (Read 845573 times)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020
March 13, 2015, 02:48:05 PM
Come on BADecker, bow to Sequoia!!

What will you say when scientists look at Pinus longaeva when it dies, and there is NO proof of any flood previous to it's currently 5064 year old life?

Nowt, cause you know not to.

Oi, BADecker.. not speaking anymore?

To scared to admit I got ya?

By the baws, baw bag, now screeeeeeeam for your god.. you fuckin need him now huh?

Just out of curiosity, how come I dont believe in god, but by your definition, he helped me to defeat those false prophet's like you?

No? I guess your away picking on weaker, more gullable fools.. people that dont know not to get you started. Please, someone write to the vatican for an explanation of these tree's that are alive today, yet older than the oldest biblical personage..

BADecker, your credibility is now officially absolute 0.. all you do now is look a bigger fool than you did a second ago, and continue to do so. Why?

Lack of evidence.

It's not you I feel sorry for.. it's the billions that will suffer due to YOUR ignorance of the FACT's around you, keeping in mind, you are all in it together yeah?

More proof of life: http://www.livescience.com/41191-ancient-microbe-fossils-found.html

3.5 BILLION years old.. please, die very FUCKIN QUICK.

However, I DO feel sorry for you... a little.

Even if you believe in God for salvation, the fact that you continuously write as you do, shows that, if you have faith, it is waning fast.

Unfortunately, when your faith dies (if you have any), you will die spiritually right along with it. And if you don't have any faith, you are already dead. That's probably most of the reason why your words mean very little. Only the dead in Christ can speak.

So, why should I feel even a little sorrow for you? Either you are gone, and it is entirely useless, or you are almost gone, and nothing can stop you from going.

I choose to feel happy in the lord, and joyful in His presence with me.

Smiley

So you avoid talking about the tree, interesting...

Keep in mind that he spent about 10 posts rejecting the idea that the fallacy of induction also applies to him, and then I find out that he thinks I'm talking about fucking electrical superconductors.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020
March 13, 2015, 02:45:05 PM
I didn't prove God exists - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395 - to offend a bunch of atheists. I did it for two major reasons:
1. The thread title seems to ask the question;
2. So that anybody who sees it will have hope that he can be saved from death.

God is extremely patient with us. Why shouldn't He be? He knows that we only last less than a hundred years. He has all the time in the universe and beyond. Nothing that we do affects Him in the least except that He allows it to.

Much of the anger that God has against people, has frustration as its base. God is attempting to save people. He went to the trouble of sending His Son to die on the cross, so that people could be forgiven for their mistakes. And people don't even want to admit that He exists. Sounds frustrating to me.

Well, people will get what they ask for. God doesn't want them to have it. But they simply won't turn and acknowledge Him. Rather, they attempt to mock Him. Oh, well.

Smiley

Random, disconnected thoughts aren't proof of anything.  Your version of proof is like finding a chocolate egg on Easter, then seeing a chocolate bunny on sale at Wal-Mart, and saying that it proves the chocolate bunny laid the chocolate egg.

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
March 13, 2015, 02:44:59 PM

What will you say when scientists look at Pinus longaeva when it dies, and there is NO proof of any flood previous to it's currently 5064 year old life?

By the baws, baw bag, now screeeeeeeam for your god.. you fuckin need him now huh?

Just out of curiosity, how come I dont believe in god, but by your definition, he helped me to defeat those false prophet's like you?

No? I guess your away picking on weaker, more gullable fools.. people that dont know not to get you started. Please, someone write to the vatican for an explanation of these tree's that are alive today, yet older than the oldest biblical personage..

BADecker, your credibility is now officially absolute 0.. all you do now is look a bigger fool than you did a second ago, and continue to do so. Why?

Lack of evidence.

It's not you I feel sorry for.. it's the billions that will suffer due to YOUR ignorance of the FACT's around you, keeping in mind, you are all in it together yeah?

More proof of life: http://www.livescience.com/41191-ancient-microbe-fossils-found.html

Even if you believe in God for salvation, the fact that you continuously write as you do, shows that, if you have faith, it is waning fast.

Unfortunately, when your faith dies (if you have any), you will die spiritually right along with it. And if you don't have any faith, you are already dead. That's probably most of the reason why your words mean very little. Only the dead in Christ can speak.

So, why should I feel even a little sorrow for you? Either you are gone, and it is entirely useless, or you are almost gone, and nothing can stop you from going.

I choose to feel happy in the lord, and joyful in His presence with me.

Smiley

So you avoid talking about the tree, interesting...

Well? People avoid talking about all kinds of things all the time. There isn't enough time in one's life to talk about half of the things that one could talk about. Trees are nice.

Smiley
legendary
March 13, 2015, 02:38:12 PM

Lack of evidence.

I choose to feel happy in the Lord, and joyful in His presence with me.

Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
March 13, 2015, 01:48:49 PM

Lack of evidence.

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
March 13, 2015, 01:46:25 PM
I didn't prove God exists - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395 - to offend a bunch of atheists. I did it for two major reasons:

God is extremely patient with us. Why shouldn't He be? He knows that we only last less than a hundred years. He has all the time in the universe and beyond. Nothing that we do affects Him in the least except that He allows it to.

Much of the anger that God has against people, has frustration as its base. God is attempting to save people. He went to the trouble of sending His Son to die on the cross, so that people could be forgiven for their mistakes. And people don't even want to admit that He exists. Sounds frustrating to me.

Well, people will get what they ask for. God doesn't want them to have it. But they simply won't turn and acknowledge Him. Rather, they attempt to mock Him. Oh, well.

Smiley

Let's for a few seconds enter this fantasy world where you actual came up with true proof. I know we will have push our imaginations to the limit as scientific proof is impossible, but let's try.

[entering fantasy world]

Proving god has just (by it's definition) destroyed your faith.

[exiting fantasy world]

Proving that God exists has answered a question. There are hundreds of more questions that can be asked about Him. One of the first might be, Is He Masculine or Feminine. Since there isn't any answer shown by the simple proving that He exists, based only on His existence, if a person believes God is male or female, it is by faith, unless there is other evidence. So, there is still faith involved. It simply is NOT as blind of a faith as it might be if proof for God's existence wasn't available.

You have such great faith, Buffer Overflow. Your faith is in the idea that God doesn't exist. Against the great evidence of the whole universe, as I have shown at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395, you still believe that God doesn't exist. Your faith stands extremely strong, against the whole universe. If it weren't for the fact that God's faith in the existence of the universe is much stronger than your faith against universe evidence, your faith just might destroy the whole universe.

Smiley

No. I lean towards believing in a god. Not YOUR god mind.
I believe there must of been some spark before evolution took the reins.
I DON'T believe in the bible, church or organized religion as these are all man-made, nothing to do with my god.

March 13, 2015, 01:45:33 PM
I have an even better faith than your god's BADecker.. I did'nt just hack your bible to shred's, folks want a new, more secure book, one that force's NOTHING, lest I come get it, just to destroy it, so I can rebuild it again, to rub your nose in it.. please, if all life was extinct whilst noah sailed, how did he get TWO Sequoia tree's on his boat?

Edit: You realise, of course, he did'nt. because america was'nt discovered until columbus.. me, I dont believe this, but by definition of your claim'(s), this is what actually happened.. not..
legendary
March 13, 2015, 01:38:25 PM

Smiley

Let's for a few seconds enter this fantasy world where you actual came up with true proof. I know we will have push our imaginations to the limit as scientific proof is impossible, but let's try.

[entering fantasy world]

[exiting fantasy world]

Proving that God exists has answered a question. There are hundreds of more questions that can be asked about Him. One of the first might be, Is He Masculine or Feminine. Since there isn't any answer shown by the simple proving that He exists, based only on His existence, if a person believes God is male or female, it is by faith, unless there is other evidence. So, there is still faith involved. It simply is NOT as blind of a faith as it might be if proof for God's existence wasn't available.

You have such great faith, Buffer Overflow. Your faith is in the idea that God doesn't exist. Against the great evidence of the whole universe, as I have shown at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395, you still believe that God doesn't exist. Your faith stands extremely strong, against the whole universe. If it weren't for the fact that God's faith in the existence of the universe is much stronger than your faith against universe evidence, your faith just might destroy the whole universe.

Smiley
March 13, 2015, 01:31:00 PM
Something tells me the bible basher's will avoid this thread now.. Thanks to Sequoia..

legendary
March 13, 2015, 01:22:18 PM
I get my kill at this, I mean, people have been trying to debunk the bible for years.. I guess the Sequoia got revenge for all his fellow brethren who have been chopped down to make what.. the bible?

I better not mention Pinus longaeva, the oldest one of these is 5064 years old, and is the oldest known living non-clonal organism on Earth.

This is older than EVERY event in the bible. Oh wait.. Humpty Mcdumpty did it..

Come on bible bashers, evidence?

Still waiting.. ah well.. typical of all em bible bashers, so many of them.. just how did one person defeat them all? Someone should tell them the bible is no match for my nuclear holocaust..

Heil sequoia ?? It should our new god, it produces air, better than any god

Better still this god doesn't bully people into believing in it, as a true god wouldn't need to bully.
Unlike other gods we won't mention!
March 13, 2015, 01:20:12 PM
All Hail Sequoia!!
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
March 13, 2015, 01:13:09 PM
I get my kill at this, I mean, people have been trying to debunk the bible for years.. I guess the Sequoia got revenge for all his fellow brethren who have been chopped down to make what.. the bible?

I better not mention Pinus longaeva, the oldest one of these is 5064 years old, and is the oldest known living non-clonal organism on Earth.

Still waiting.. ah well.. typical of all em bible bashers, so many of them.. just how did one person defeat them all? Someone should tell them the bible is no match for my nuclear holocaust..

Heil sequoia ?? It should our new god, it produces air, better than any god
March 13, 2015, 12:43:23 PM

legendary
March 13, 2015, 12:40:43 PM
Lovin it.. All HAIL SEQUOIA!!

LOL, I can almost hear BADecker quickly pumping "debunking Sequoia" into Google search bar. Cheesy
March 13, 2015, 12:36:47 PM
Lovin it.. All HAIL SEQUOIA!!
legendary
March 13, 2015, 12:33:38 PM

Smiley

[entering fantasy world]

[exiting fantasy world]
March 13, 2015, 12:32:55 PM
Star Maps:

I have a star map on the wall behind my monitor. everyday, I see above, even when it's cloudy. I really wish this site would allow images by hosting them instead of third party image hosts, I mean, come on, I have countless proof in the guise of images, and wont use third party site's..

The best one is a drawing I made to show my kids what I think is what.

Before I continue, I must point out to my dearest BADecker, like I did previously in this thread:

The first rite's held by freemasonry is documented in the book of enoch.. there, if your book is your proof, go check it out.

I mentioned earlier that there is something wrong with the birth of jesus, not so much the birth of an individual, but the allegory.

I go to egypt. I stand at the entrance to the complex beneath the pyramid. The Sphinx. I traverse the labyrinth until I succeed in finding the pyramid that can take me to any of three hidden chambers. Am I a king? I go to the kings chamber. Am I a Queen? I go to the queens chamber.. Do I know who my guardian spirit is? No? I go to the undergound chamber that ends in a wall. Only when I use the key of the seven, will the pathway 'fall' - or open for me.

So mary and joseph went east to biet-le-hem, following a star. The three wise men followed the same star. This star is SIRIUS, (OSIRUS) the star on the chest of the constellation CANIS MAJOR, which is an image of a DOG. Proof the Sphinx is a dog, is found in the first photo's taken when (i'll get his name soon) someone asked "what do you see?" - The Reply? "Wonderfull things" - The first photo's show a dog sitting on a box. This is the origional image of the sphinx, albeit, on a smaller scale. Interestingly, most people dont know how to use their eye's.. if anyone paid any attention to the sphinx what-so-ever, they will notice the ground around the sphinx 'ENCLOSURE' is at a slant, the same angle of slant that the statue (anubis) found has. This slant in the enclosure makes the sphinx appear to look below the horizon. Place this smaller statue of the sphinx side by side to the real one, and you will see the truth, that being, the sphinx is a dog. It seems mary and joseph knew this, for they followed the dog star to bethlehem. As did the three wise men, them being the human interpretation of Orions belt. What I been saying, all along, is this:

We traverse the labyrinth from the sphinx (CANIS MAJOR) which takes us to the pyramid(s) representing the three wise men (Orions Belt). From there, we go BACK to the sphinx, who points the way across the nile (Milky Way), which they must cross using the constellation CARINA (boat pits of egypt).. My only problem here, is that, as mentioned earlier, the three wise men, are now being chased west by the dog. WHY?

Because the earth USED to go in the opposite direction.

Velakovski takes over at this point Wink

All hail Sequoia!!! We are not worthy!!

If the STORY of jesus's birth is true, it MUST have happened before we lost an elder brother up there.. an event so massive it affected the earth's balance, causing floods.. nah, it's all wrong.. jesus must have been born 8000 years earlier than claimed.

Wow.. despite having the very image on my hard drive, I cant believe google wont show the actual picture of anubis I need as proof.. crazy shit..

Try this:

Notice they try to cover up the truth? Is'nt anubis sitting at a slant? This is clearly intended, I mean, come on, the same angle as the sphinx enclosure? Every photo of this statue is taken at an angle that would HIDE the slant the dog rest's on. As is the sphinx. Apart from the one required, that google cant find, the side on pic.. check this:

As I see it, the statue of the Sphinx (Anubis) sit's on a RAISED at the front platform. The SPHINX Also sit's on a slanted platform, only, if this is true, then the entire landmass of egypt has shifted, so as to make the sphinx APPEAR to look below the horizon, when in fact, it should be the same degree ABOVE the horizon. Look at the first pic.. slanted up, the second? Look at the background, yeah, they do attempt to hide this 'slope' Anubis sit's on..

Again, you heard it here first.. now then, what about the giants..?

Do you see the detail cut into the face of the current Sphinx? The ancient Egyptians did all their work in detail.

The legs of the Sphinx are lion legs. Look up any picture of the sphinx, and you will see. If the Sphinx had originally been meant to be a dog, the Egyptians would have cut dog legs out of the rock.

Smiley

Nah, because if 'AS ABOVE SO BELOW' is equal to 'ON EARTH, AS IT IS IN HEAVEN' - I just wish I could show you my egyptian star charts, and maps, This statue is OFFICIALLY recognised as ANUBIS, half man, half DOG, and you MUST go through him to get to..

Please dont argue with FACTS that stare you in the face, am fed up insulting you Wink
legendary
March 13, 2015, 12:23:02 PM
Star Maps:

I have a star map on the wall behind my monitor. everyday, I see above, even when it's cloudy. I really wish this site would allow images by hosting them instead of third party image hosts, I mean, come on, I have countless proof in the guise of images, and wont use third party site's..

Before I continue, I must point out to my dearest BADecker, like I did previously in this thread:

The first rite's held by freemasonry is documented in the book of enoch.. there, if your book is your proof, go check it out.

I mentioned earlier that there is something wrong with the birth of jesus, not so much the birth of an individual, but the allegory.

I go to egypt. I stand at the entrance to the complex beneath the pyramid. The Sphinx. I traverse the labyrinth until I succeed in finding the pyramid that can take me to any of three hidden chambers. Am I a king? I go to the kings chamber. Am I a Queen? I go to the queens chamber.. Do I know who my guardian spirit is? No? I go to the undergound chamber that ends in a wall. Only when I use the key of the seven, will the pathway 'fall' - or open for me.

So mary and joseph went east to biet-le-hem, following a star. The three wise men followed the same star. This star is SIRIUS, (OSIRUS) the star on the chest of the constellation CANIS MAJOR, which is an image of a DOG. Proof the Sphinx is a dog, is found in the first photo's taken when (i'll get his name soon) someone asked "what do you see?" - The Reply? "Wonderfull things" - The first photo's show a dog sitting on a box. This is the origional image of the sphinx, albeit, on a smaller scale. Interestingly, most people dont know how to use their eye's.. if anyone paid any attention to the sphinx what-so-ever, they will notice the ground around the sphinx 'ENCLOSURE' is at a slant, the same angle of slant that the statue (anubis) found has. This slant in the enclosure makes the sphinx appear to look below the horizon. Place this smaller statue of the sphinx side by side to the real one, and you will see the truth, that being, the sphinx is a dog. It seems mary and joseph knew this, for they followed the dog star to bethlehem. As did the three wise men, them being the human interpretation of Orions belt. What I been saying, all along, is this:

We traverse the labyrinth from the sphinx (CANIS MAJOR) which takes us to the pyramid(s) representing the three wise men (Orions Belt). From there, we go BACK to the sphinx, who points the way across the nile (Milky Way), which they must cross using the constellation CARINA (boat pits of egypt).. My only problem here, is that, as mentioned earlier, the three wise men, are now being chased west by the dog. WHY?

If the STORY of jesus's birth is true, it MUST have happened before we lost an elder brother up there.. an event so massive it affected the earth's balance, causing floods.. nah, it's all wrong.. jesus must have been born 8000 years earlier than claimed.

Wow.. despite having the very image on my hard drive, I cant believe google wont show the actual picture of anubis I need as proof.. crazy shit..

Try this:

Notice they try to cover up the truth? Is'nt anubis sitting at a slant? This is clearly intended, I mean, come on, the same angle as the sphinx enclosure? Every photo of this statue is taken at an angle that would HIDE the slant the dog rest's on. As is the sphinx. Apart from the one required, that google cant find, the side on pic.. check this:

As I see it, the statue of the Sphinx (Anubis) sit's on a RAISED at the front platform. The SPHINX Also sit's on a slanted platform, only, if this is true, then the entire landmass of egypt has shifted, so as to make the sphinx APPEAR to look below the horizon, when in fact, it should be the same degree ABOVE the horizon. Look at the first pic.. slanted up, the second? Look at the background, yeah, they do attempt to hide this 'slope' Anubis sit's on..

Do you see the detail cut into the face of the current Sphinx? The ancient Egyptians did all their work in detail.

The legs of the Sphinx are lion legs. Look up any picture of the sphinx, and you will see. If the Sphinx had originally been meant to be a dog, the Egyptians would have cut dog legs out of the rock.

Smiley
legendary
March 13, 2015, 12:18:26 PM

Smiley
March 13, 2015, 10:52:24 AM
Star Maps:

Try this:

Jump to: