Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 319. (Read 845573 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
March 12, 2015, 06:43:29 PM
Dude, there are ways to prove to yourself, this is all I know. I have read enough books to know that certain societies most certainly use a system that produces god like results. This system is based on maths, repetitive cycles, and knowledge gained of. By knowing the effects of the cause..

Notice most think it's the cause of the effect (again, the frenchman in the matrix) that brings results?

It's actually the effect's of the cause.

Edit: Who knows what my cause is, do I have one?

What is the effects of BADeckers cause?

Death.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
March 12, 2015, 06:40:22 PM
Well, this god or gods have never made their existence known to me to my best knowledge and all i have as to their supposed existence is from others, which on closer scrutiny have it from still others and so on. So, it all sounds like hearsay to me.

Which leads me to believe that either there are no gods at all or there possibly is some god or gods or super force above it all only it has never had any reason or will or whatever to make its existence known to me or anybody else. Ever.
March 12, 2015, 06:38:44 PM
My problem here is, I'm not hearing what your saying, because I am not clicking external links, even if they are internal to the site.. If you cant speak your mind, shut up. If you can, SPEAK UP YOU MUTTERING FOOL!"
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
March 12, 2015, 06:37:14 PM
The sky is not blue.. it does not exist. what you see is reflections of light bouncing off our planet, reflected off the stratosphere, and it is most definitley not as blue as you think, neither is the grass 'green'.. you'd actually be shocked to know the true colour.. but I'm not all that bad, I like your level of insanity.. cant have you having a mental breakdown when you learn your books truths..

Edit: For I have looked upon that mighty face.. and lived.

So you ARE starting your own encyclopedia!

Smiley

EDIT: Wow! 209 pages!
legendary
March 12, 2015, 06:35:52 PM
A challenge, BADecker.. god said his name on mt sinai.. prove me wrong in this:

God did NOT claim his name is I AM, what YOU have been taught is a remix of what is not allowed to be spoken, ie, an 'ineffable' (unfuckable,  Grin) name. This name is as such:

/ˌtɛtrəˈɡræmətən/
noun
(Bible) the Hebrew name for God revealed to Moses on Mount Sinai (Exodus 3), consisting of the four consonants Y H V H (or Y H W H) and regarded by Jews as too sacred to be pronounced. It is usually transliterated as Jehovah or Yahweh Sometimes shortened to Tetragram

So I been telling you the truth from the start, and you think you can take the piss? Why do you think I do?

Many have said what I wrote is rubbish, yet here is the literal translation of YOUR god's TRUE name of diety, Tetragrammaton.

Have a nice fuckin day, away pray for the truth.

Ps: this page contains my d.o.b  Shocked in reverse.. just like my avatar is of your tetragrammaton

The sky is blue, except when it is night time, or when there are clouds covering it. The grass is green except when it withers and is dry.

Start a new encyclopedia. What does this have to do with proving that God exists? If you happen to recognize Him in yourself, then recognize, also, that He is Himself outside of yourself and outside of everyone else, as well.

Smiley

Prove it.

Prove what? That the Sky is blue? That the grass is green? That you have God in you?

If it is the God part, The fact that you have your own "I am" identity proves it. The fact that God is outside of people, His own Entity, as well, is proven by the fact that nobody can do much of anything in this life... certainly not the things shown at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395.

Smiley
March 12, 2015, 06:33:57 PM
The sky is not blue.. it does not exist. what you see is reflections of light bouncing off our planet, reflected off the stratosphere, and it is most definitley not as blue as you think, neither is the grass 'green'.. you'd actually be shocked to know the true colour.. but I'm not all that bad, I like your level of insanity.. cant have you having a mental breakdown when you learn your books truths..

Edit: For I have looked upon that mighty face.. and lived.
March 12, 2015, 06:30:22 PM

God did NOT claim his name is I AM, what YOU have been taught is a remix of what is not allowed to be spoken, ie, an 'ineffable' (unfuckable,  Grin) name. This name is as such:

/ˌtɛtrəˈɡræmətən/
noun
(Bible) the Hebrew name for God revealed to Moses on Mount Sinai (Exodus 3), consisting of the four consonants Y H V H (or Y H W H) and regarded by Jews as too sacred to be pronounced. It is usually transliterated as Jehovah or Yahweh Sometimes shortened to Tetragram

So I been telling you the truth from the start, and you think you can take the piss? Why do you think I do?

Many have said what I wrote is rubbish, yet here is the literal translation of YOUR god's TRUE name of diety, Tetragrammaton.

Ps: this page contains my d.o.b  Shocked in reverse.. just like my avatar is of your tetragrammaton

The sky is blue, except when it is night time, or when there are clouds covering it. The grass is green except when it withers and is dry.

Start a new encyclopedia. What does this have to do with proving that God exists? If you happen to recognize Him in yourself, then recognize, also, that He is Himself outside of yourself and outside of everyone else, as well.

Smiley

Prove it.
legendary
March 12, 2015, 06:27:27 PM

/ˌtɛtrəˈɡræmətən/
noun

The sky is blue, except when it is night time, or when there are clouds covering it. The grass is green except when it withers and is dry. Start a new encyclopedia.

What does this have to do with scientifically proving that God exists? If you happen to recognize Him in yourself, then recognize, also, that He is Himself outside of yourself and outside of everyone else, as well.

Smiley
March 12, 2015, 06:26:07 PM
You cant prove anything, insulting those having what is regarded as evidence.. you dont even know your god.. who are you to even speak for your book? You are 2 raisins short of being a fruitcake..

Edit: If you notice this notice, you'll notice this notice is not worth noticing.. did BADecker notice not one member has managed to actually prove me wrong in anything I have said re: scientific proof of god?

Never mind the bible.. do I look like I need to read it?

Everything I have said to you BADecker, re: angles/demons/planets/maths..

The truth is coming for you, I was set free years ago..
legendary
March 12, 2015, 06:20:31 PM
I been trying to tell him that forever, but he loves it really.. he must be bored flicking through that bible..

Too bad you can't refute anything here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395.

Smiley

Refute what? Theres nothing to refute since you never proved anything, why dont you try to refute evolution or that the earth is billions of years old? Smartass

Of course I never proved anything at the link. I simply introduced the way that the universe full of evidence proves that God exists.

The idea that the earth is billions of years old is easily refutable, but it isn't part of this thread. Dumbass.

Smiley
March 12, 2015, 06:07:35 PM

/ˌtɛtrəˈɡræmətən/
noun

Ps: this page contains my d.o.b  Shocked in reverse.. just like my avatar is of your tetragrammaton
March 12, 2015, 05:47:24 PM
His world is a book. All he knows is his interpretation of his small minded universe. As I mentioned, you'd have to hold him under water until he ask's you to stop, and it wont be god that stop's, should you choose to do so. This is where he fails.
Activity: 952
Merit: 516
March 12, 2015, 05:40:39 PM
I been trying to tell him that forever, but he loves it really.. he must be bored flicking through that bible..

Too bad you can't refute anything here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395.

Smiley

Refute what? Theres nothing to refute since you never proved anything, why dont you try to refute evolution or that the earth is billions of years old? Smartass
March 12, 2015, 05:31:24 PM
BADecker, what I'm saying is, there is a 'task' that will bring you closer to god, interested? Thought not, SHITE BAG.

I'd be better holding you under water until you beg god for me to stop.. in effect, you'd be asking me to stop, no?
March 12, 2015, 05:29:10 PM

Smiley

Again with external links.. if you know I dont read them, take the hint. If you dont care, take the hint. But you STILL never will:

What's it like knowing someone who KNOWS and CAN prove the scientific process required to prove god. Imagine how lost you must truely be..
legendary
March 12, 2015, 05:27:23 PM

Smiley
March 12, 2015, 05:26:34 PM
BADecker I suggest you stop, that a few deep breathes, take a step back and look at what you are writing. Your forum credibility is now officially zero.

You have embarrassed yourself today.

What's the matter? Having trouble keeping up, as usual?

Smiley

You clearly are..
legendary
March 12, 2015, 05:25:59 PM
BADecker I suggest you stop, that a few deep breathes, take a step back and look at what you are writing. Your forum credibility is now officially zero.

What's the matter? Having trouble keeping up, as usual?

Smiley
March 12, 2015, 05:25:44 PM
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
March 12, 2015, 05:24:26 PM

Jump to: