Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 318. (Read 845573 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
March 13, 2015, 06:01:56 AM

Is it realistic that it's only 5000 yo?

5,000, not really.

11,500 maybe, if you consider the possibility that we were once a moon of one of the gas giants and moved into our current orbit by the gods creating a new Earth.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
March 13, 2015, 04:01:07 AM
I been trying to tell him that forever, but he loves it really.. he must be bored flicking through that bible..

Too bad you can't refute anything here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395.

Smiley

Refute what? Theres nothing to refute since you never proved anything, why dont you try to refute evolution or that the earth is billions of years old? Smartass

Of course I never proved anything at the link. I simply introduced the way that the universe full of evidence proves that God exists.

The idea that the earth is billions of years old is easily refutable, but it isn't part of this thread. Dumbass.

Smiley

Prove it then and dont say it says so in the bible

I have proven it over and over. But here goes again.

The cause and effect process as explained at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395 is the evidence that the universe could never be as long as billions of years old. Cause and effect has produced marvelous results in plants, animals, and human beings.

Test billiards, the game of pool for cause and effect. Most of us can barely get a ball into the pocket in a two-step cause and effect - something fairly simple. The odds that cause and effect in the presence of entropy can cause a human eye to come into being, is so improbable that it is impossible in the extreme. The further out in years that cause and effect is pushed, the greater has to be its actions to produce a given result, because it has more actions to go through.

Think what you want. But when you think about this deeply and clearly, you will see that the cause and effect of billions of years in the presence of the entropy that abounds can produce nothing but chaos, not the organized machinery of the universe that we see today. Even quantum math will bear this out.

Smiley

Then the only other thing that could have done it is God. Are you forgetting about alien involvement.

How does the cause and effect procces explain that? ''THE EVIDENCE THAT THE UNIVERSE'' Im not talking about the universe, im talking about the earth not the universe, PROVE THAT THE EARTH not the UNIVERSE is not billions of years old.

Is it realistic that it's only 5000 yo?
Activity: 952
Merit: 516
March 13, 2015, 03:25:17 AM
I been trying to tell him that forever, but he loves it really.. he must be bored flicking through that bible..

Too bad you can't refute anything here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395.

Smiley

Refute what? Theres nothing to refute since you never proved anything, why dont you try to refute evolution or that the earth is billions of years old? Smartass

Of course I never proved anything at the link. I simply introduced the way that the universe full of evidence proves that God exists.

The idea that the earth is billions of years old is easily refutable, but it isn't part of this thread. Dumbass.

Smiley

The cause and effect process as explained at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395 is the evidence that the universe could never be as long as billions of years old. Cause and effect has produced marvelous results in plants, animals, and human beings.

Test billiards, the game of pool for cause and effect. Most of us can barely get a ball into the pocket in a two-step cause and effect - something fairly simple. The odds that cause and effect in the presence of entropy can cause a human eye to come into being, is so improbable that it is impossible in the extreme. The further out in years that cause and effect is pushed, the greater has to be its actions to produce a given result, because it has more actions to go through.

Think what you want. But when you think about this deeply and clearly, you will see that the cause and effect of billions of years in the presence of the entropy that abounds can produce nothing but chaos, not the organized machinery of the universe that we see today. Even quantum math will bear this out.

Smiley

Then the only other thing that could have done it is God. Are you forgetting about alien involvement.

How does the cause and effect procces explain that? ''THE EVIDENCE THAT THE UNIVERSE'' Im not talking about the universe, im talking about the earth not the universe, PROVE THAT THE EARTH not the UNIVERSE is not billions of years old.
legendary
March 13, 2015, 02:24:09 AM

Smiley

Smiley

Smiley

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
March 13, 2015, 01:55:50 AM

Smiley

Smiley

Smiley
Activity: 952
Merit: 516
March 13, 2015, 01:00:28 AM

Smiley

Smiley

legendary
March 12, 2015, 10:54:20 PM
The Lord is in his holy temple, yeah baby yeah.

GOD I thought I was ugly. Yous one fucked up lookin preacher.

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
March 12, 2015, 09:22:48 PM
Oh, and scientific proof that the bible is older than you claim:

Most, if not all, masonic password's are taken from the bible. For instance, Tubal Cain is a masonic password. If these password's have never been changed, then it's safe to assume they used these password's when they held their first rite's in the pyramid 64.000 years ago.

Proving the bible is just as old. Edit: Based entirely on the name of god, password's are secondary evidence to the fact.

This is a mere thought, and probably more true than most realise.

Oh, and I like this:

The technique of the Mysteries was unfolded by the Sage Illuminator, the Master of the Secret House. The power to know his guardian spirit was revealed to the new initiate; the method of disentangling his material body from his divine vehicle was explained; and to consummate the magnum opus, there was revealed the Divine Name, the secret and unutterable designation of the Supreme Deity, (Tetragrammaton) by the very knowledge of which man and his God are made consciously one. With the giving of the Name, the new initiate became himself a pyramid, within the chambers of whose soul numberless other human beings might also receive spiritual enlightenment.

Religion: A pyramid scheme.. njoi.

Edit: I must point out here, that when I say the masons held their first initiations in the pyramid.. I did not say these were the first initiations held in said pyramid, neither did I identify WHICH pyramid, I hope this is clear..
March 12, 2015, 07:50:24 PM
The question BADecker should ask himself, is if freemasonry uses a triad of names, why?

Ja as in Jaweh, or yod hay vau hay, = yhvh (TETRAGRAMMATON)
Baal, cananite fertility god that demands child sacrifice.. what did god do to the kids of egypt? Edit: This should be 'which' god killed...
On, Osirus, ruler of the underworld. Edit: The egyptian book of the dead is how to live in THIS life, the underworld Wink

This proves that there are 3 dietie's we COULD choose to believe in.

Why, BADecker, do you insist on yours?

Since the 99% are masonic, what chance does YOUR single diety stand, if faced off or teamed up with two more?

I sit and watch the news. War. Everywhere. People rising up against, wait for it: The price of public transport. The price of rent. Immigration. In fact, they are rising up, because they are masonic. Do you really think the reporters of the world give a shit about what you have to say if it does not fit in with the masonic narative? How do you think so many countries in the middle east have been devastated? They sent in the masons to 'stir up' troubles with the natives. This has been their practice since time immorial. Ukraine is the most perfect example, followed closely with the nemsov (forgive my spelling of his name) murder in russia, which the russians were quick to point out, was what I just wrote. Get rid of the masons, you'll be rid of corruption.. but your pope in the vatican is also mason. As is your muslim president.

If your god is real, I must be doing something right, because he seems to have a perchant for allowing me to show you the truth. Despite the fact, I do not believe in god. Notice, I am trying to prove to myself, NOT YOU, the scientific POSSIBILITY that god MAY indeed exist.. if he does, he's most certainly shining through me..

I hope this ends your bible bashing, and I really hope you can be as down to earth as most of us who know it's wrong to starve the homeless, just as it's good to hear a policeman being shot in the face.. your country is a volcano about to erupt, due simply to nothing more than the obvious. If what I have written is true, your country is fucked. I hope you find your god after the fact..
March 12, 2015, 07:16:19 PM
From now on, I will refer to god as: Humpty McDumpty.

I cant believe it took what some would call an athiest, to bash the bible basher.. ah well, it's Humpty McDumpty's doing, not mine.

edit: Please BADecker, gimme credit for my 'off the top of my head' writing's.. I mean, just how many websites, never mind pages, did you scour to find what I told you from the start? Link after link you had no mercy.. page after page you filled the NSA servers. Me, I did it in one thread, straight off the top of my mutha-fuckin head Wink
March 12, 2015, 07:10:58 PM
Death, yes. Fear of which is most likely the root of all this god fever through the ages. Not sure when they invented Hell though. Or Paradise for that matter. Purgatory was invented in the fifth century or so that I know.

If this is what you believe, your mind will create it.

Edit: The universe is a mental construct..

What shall we create today?

A unified people that do a task that will produce god. If a single body does not take part, we will know the effect. Not just the cause.

Problem is, you can barely believe enough to roll out of bed after a late-night bender.

Smiley

Haha, you are so wrong.. I manage my alcohol well enough to get up the next day to a bj, play on the decks again, go back for a bit extra, then go find some money.. what on earth do I need to believe?
March 12, 2015, 07:09:21 PM
Fuck off and get a life, I have proven half of your bible quotations are nothing but lies. Not intentional lies from you, or told on purpose by you, but lies you believe. God is NOT I AM, he said TETRAGRAMMATON. Not only that, but you worship a jewish diety. You are arguing with someone who has been shown, albeit in allegory, what is what.. I have tried to the best of my abilities, to show not just you, but everyone, how well I know what the OP is seeking. Remember that Bruce Lee Table Tennis video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SncapPrTusA

SELF-ACTUALISATION is how he did that. What would you call it, the devils work?

I know we are god. You do not believe me, so you are seperate from this idea.

I know you are god, but you do not believe this either.

I know, I AM, I know YOU ARE, but we are not unified, we are devided as per the queen's decree, not god's, for he has been broken up into so many small peice's it would be a fuckin miracle if someone could peice him back together again.

Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall..

Edit: Re: God is NOT the 'I AM', he said TETRAGRAMMATON. He actually said yod hay vau hay, as in YHVH.
legendary
March 12, 2015, 07:04:18 PM
Death, yes. Fear of which is most likely the root of all this god fever through the ages. Not sure when they invented Hell though. Or Paradise for that matter. Purgatory was invented in the fifth century or so that I know.

A unified people that do a task that will produce god. If a single body does not take part, we will know the effect. Not just the cause.

Problem is, you can barely believe enough to roll out of bed after a late-night bender.

Smiley
legendary
March 12, 2015, 07:01:59 PM
The sky is not blue.. it does not exist. what you see is reflections of light bouncing off our planet, reflected off the stratosphere, and it is most definitley not as blue as you think, neither is the grass 'green'.. you'd actually be shocked to know the true colour.. but I'm not all that bad, I like your level of insanity.. cant have you having a mental breakdown when you learn your books truths..

Edit: For I have looked upon that mighty face.. and lived.

So you ARE starting your own encyclopedia!

Smiley

EDIT: Wow! 209 pages!

I must ask.. what does what you have quoted, have to do with an encyclopedia?

Encyclopedias explain things, or at least attempt to do so. Many of the things that encyclopedias explain are the common everyday ones.

Now, do I have to rub your nose in your above post that is attempting to explain some common everyday stuff, just so that you remember that it is there?

Smiley
legendary
March 12, 2015, 06:59:11 PM
Well, this god or gods have never made their existence known to me to my best knowledge and all i have as to their supposed existence is from others, which on closer scrutiny have it from still others and so on. So, it all sounds like hearsay to me.

Which leads me to believe that either there are no gods at all or there possibly is some god or gods or super force above it all only it has never had any reason or will or whatever to make its existence known to me or anybody else. Ever.

If you are not a person like Helen Keller - deaf and blind - you can see some of nature around you. The info at the link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395 explains how you can tell there is a God from the nature around you.

Smiley
legendary
March 12, 2015, 06:56:43 PM
My problem here is, I'm not hearing what your saying, because I am not clicking external links, even if they are internal to the site.. If you cant speak your mind, shut up. If you can, SPEAK UP YOU MUTTERING FOOL!"

Hey, Buddy. Thanks for your offer of freedom.

Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
March 12, 2015, 06:56:14 PM

Hell if I know. And I don´t believe jack of all this religious spin.

As I understand it Hell came from Norse mythology originally, Hell being the name of the goddess of death who ruled the world of Niflheim, where the souls of the dishonorable dead people went. This was later adapted into Christianity in Europe.
March 12, 2015, 06:49:59 PM

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
March 12, 2015, 06:48:45 PM
March 12, 2015, 06:47:54 PM
The sky is not blue.. it does not exist. what you see is reflections of light bouncing off our planet, reflected off the stratosphere, and it is most definitley not as blue as you think, neither is the grass 'green'.. you'd actually be shocked to know the true colour.. but I'm not all that bad, I like your level of insanity.. cant have you having a mental breakdown when you learn your books truths..

Edit: For I have looked upon that mighty face.. and lived.

So you ARE starting your own encyclopedia!

Smiley

EDIT: Wow! 209 pages!

I must ask.. what does what you have quoted, have to do with an encyclopedia?
Jump to: