Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 322. (Read 845573 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
March 12, 2015, 04:04:21 PM
Allow me:

A good 80% of people who go to church are masons. Masons deny the existance of jesus (CHRIST, No, god is not the christos), and in fact have replaced him with Hiram Abiff. They have a coin in their pocket, a representative of the cross, which has letters all around it. Hiram The Widows Son Sent to King Solomon. Solomon is also an author of the bible. I learnt this in jail when 18 years old. I was also told WHY they deny jesus (NOT TRUE), but if I post that, I wont get any more confirmations of my 'thought's', in particular, those I figure out are true.

These people KNOW what I am trying to show, but BADecker deny's.

How does one feel to know that if 80% of church go'ers deny jesus???

And you think we'll be saved?

Hahaha
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
March 12, 2015, 04:02:37 PM

You state:     
"Science, that is, the accumulation and organization of knowledge, is showing more and more that God exists."

Science can never possibly show God exists (nor that He doesn't) because it only deals with physical evidence, and there can never be physical evidence for God due to the problem of induction, which I will link for the bazillionth time in hopes you might actually read it sometime:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Problem_of_induction

I'm trying to help you out.

Thanks for trying to help me out.

People generally don't get that deep into understanding things. They don't understand by pure logic. They let their brain mull things over while they live their daily life, and then they come up with the thing that they feel is proof to them.

You might be able to show people how their mulling-over of the supposed evidence isn't proof, but you would have to get them to sit down and listen. It would seem like a sermon or Bible class to many of them. Some of the people would get it; most wouldn't. And almost all of them would forget it within a few minutes after they left your explanation class.

You happen to be listening to my little explanation here. It is like your explanation class, but from a different "angle." But it seems that you would rather ignore the basic points that I am suggesting. Ir seems that you would rather toss the evidence out the window and not accept it as proof. And that's okay. This world wouldn't be as great as it is if people were forced to believe the evidence.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395

Thanks, again, for helping me out.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020
March 12, 2015, 03:57:17 PM
Seems to me when it boils down to it, that since the universe is mental, then we are nothing but mere thought.. made of a rib? No. Of star's? No, but we live on one.. Science is NOT a faith, it is a tool that can be used to reach general consensus that something either is, or is not. I do not need faith to work with science, I need intelligence to figure the yet unknown. If I could prove god, would you accept it? BADecker fails to realise his book is a book of allegory, a book designed to make you believe in something from nothing. We are taught you cant get something from nothing. Me, I look at the rain, and say, um.. ? If I had proof, would you want it? No, because like BADecker, some have been alive too long to move from that single tracked brain they show the world they are stuck on.

You'd think for a minute, that it would take a scientist to prove god, because folks like BADecker would tarnish whatever evidence so as to suit his needs. It cannot take a BADecker to prove god, since shite is not considered as proof.

Ironically, for scientific proof of god, we need scientifically minded (in BADeckers opinion, athiest's) people, not brainwashed fools.

Someone please drop a postit in BADeckers inbox which reads:

The bible is not SCIENTIFIC PROOF.

Argue anything else, but this fact remains the same.

The Bible absolutely is not scientific proof for God!

Proof, no matter what it may be, is a judgmental thing. It is a personal thing. One can be confronted with all the evidence of the whole universe, scientific evidence and otherwise, and still not accept it as proof.

The reason that certain people are all upset with me (as shown by their comments and posts) since I started pushing the stuff listed here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395 is, people are generally reasonably honest. (The reason for their general honesty is another topic.) My reasoning is hitting too close to their honesty. They are starting to convince themselves, from the evidence, that God actually might be real after all. And nobody likes being wrong, especially when it is himself/herself that is telling them that they are wrong.

Smiley

No, proof is "not" a personal thing.  This is you making up a definition of "proof" that is not only different from its actual definition, but is 100% inverse and contrary to the actual definition.

Actual definition of proof implies it is objective, and thus it can be understood independent of personal experience (i.e. it isn't personal).

Your definition of proof states that it is personal, and therefore is *not* objective and *cannot* be understood independent of personal experience.

So, no, proof is not judgmental, nor is it personal.

Why do I bother mentioning this when you will obviously avoid any direct response?  Who knows.  Probably practice for concise explanation during future debates with competent opponents.

Since few (if any) even understand what you say, your talk is not even evidence, much less proof of anything, except to a believer like yourself, that is.

Smiley

Lol says the person who invents definitions to pre-existing words at will and has not provided a single direct response to any question posed to him in over 204 pages of material, to the person who responds directly to virtually point you make, citing references and providing deep, thoughtful responses to all of them.

You're totally right.  There isn't anyone else on Earth other than myself that thinks a dictionary is valid source for defining words of the English vocabulary.

I'll just take our approach and say that everything in the dictionary means the exact opposite.

If you think science is about faith and faith is about evidence, then by logical extension I also assume that you think "bad" means "good,"  "I" means "you," and "God" means "Satan."

Edit:  Oh wait!  I had an epiphany!  The dictionary is obviously a political deception of scientists!   Roll Eyes

March 12, 2015, 03:52:50 PM

You've been continually quoting the bible as if we were supposed to learn from it, and insult folks who react to such lessons.. you've been doing it from the start.. this is why I choose to troll you, to remind you of what an arse you have been since the OP started this thread.

Again, you have ignored all other evidence, and if you come across something that smacks you in the face, you come out with the confuse and lose scenario, and move onto your next victim. Away and become a productive member of the human race, have a kid, so you can experience first hand, YOUR creative process.. oh, I forgot, you think that pubes your cock.

This is sooooooo like you. When you can't show how and where I have been blatantly quoting the Bible, you start talking about annal sex.

Smiley

Dude, your that fuckin stupid you dont realise many people will read this ENTIRE thread, and know what it is YOU ask me to provide? I'm not you, I dont confuse and lose, and dont do external links, unless I deem it necessary, with regards to you, there is no fuckin point. Read from the start, and try grasp why folks KNOW you are are so full of shit. The crap you come out with is of biblical proportions, and you expect folks to BELIEVE you? Get it? WE DONT.

Your too lazy to use your cock, and are obviously scared of a decent fanny, who the fuck will ever take your side?

If you dont have a bitch someone else wants, your useless. Wake up.

You are so comical! I never laughed in this forum so much as I do when reading your posts.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Good to see god shines through me with that creative process, far better than the shit you come out with..

As St. Paul says, whatever the reason, Christ (God) is preached.

Smiley

See? Bible bashin to the fuckin max, what does your last statement have to do with scientific proof of god? FUCK ALL
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020
March 12, 2015, 03:49:43 PM
I don't see the difference between people that believe in God and those that are so proud of their faith in science.

One group of people trust Holy men to read tea leaves-- ponder and meet one with another and share their insights-- create holy script that lays forth the foundation and framework for mankind's moral and ethical dilemmas.

The other group of people believe in God. What is the difference?

Faith in science? Well so far cars drive, planes fly, all of them exist thanks to science. The religion on the other hand destroyed everything that had to do with science, hundreds of years ago, people was getting killed for saying the earth was not flat thanks to the religion.

Science, that is, the accumulation and organization of knowledge, is showing more and more that God exists - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395. The funny thing that is happening as this continues is, God is becoming more of scientific reality, and less of religion.

The problem for religious people when this happens is, they don't have as much room for faith, because the faith space in their minds and souls is taken up by knowing and knowledge - science. Yet God, Himself, says in the Bible (and most of the gods of the other religions indicate or say the same) that you must live by faith.

Too much of the knowledge about God can actually destroy faith... destroy the person who holds the knowledge.

Faith in "science" and faith in God are merging into reality.

Smiley

You state:     
"Science, that is, the accumulation and organization of knowledge, is showing more and more that God exists."

Science can never possibly show God exists (nor that He doesn't) because it only deals with physical evidence, and there can never be physical evidence for God due to the problem of induction, which I will link for the bazillionth time in hopes you might actually read it sometime:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Problem_of_induction

I'm trying to help you out.  You love attacking Science, and I'm sure you would agree the best way to attack Science is to show how it is limited.  The problem of induction is an absolute limit of scientific reasoning.  Reading about and understanding the limits of inductive reasoning will actually give you a rational basis for your claims against science, and you won't sound like a complete moron anymore.

It's your choice: Either concede the superior argument to me in exchange for the best weapon you can add to your arsenal, or you can maintain pride in your ignorance and be left unarmed.

You state: 
"Too much of the knowledge about God can actually destroy faith... destroy the person who holds the knowledge.

Faith in "science" and faith in God are merging into reality."

Faith by definition is a belief in something in the total and absolute lack of evidence.

Science by definition is totally and absolutely concerned with evidence.
legendary
March 12, 2015, 03:48:11 PM

You've been continually quoting the bible as if we were supposed to learn from it, and insult folks who react to such lessons.. you've been doing it from the start.. this is why I choose to troll you, to remind you of what an arse you have been since the OP started this thread.

Again, you have ignored all other evidence, and if you come across something that smacks you in the face, you come out with the confuse and lose scenario, and move onto your next victim. Away and become a productive member of the human race, have a kid, so you can experience first hand, YOUR creative process.. oh, I forgot, you think that pubes your cock.

This is sooooooo like you. When you can't show how and where I have been blatantly quoting the Bible, you start talking about annal sex.

Smiley

Dude, your that fuckin stupid you dont realise many people will read this ENTIRE thread, and know what it is YOU ask me to provide? I'm not you, I dont confuse and lose, and dont do external links, unless I deem it necessary, with regards to you, there is no fuckin point. Read from the start, and try grasp why folks KNOW you are are so full of shit. The crap you come out with is of biblical proportions, and you expect folks to BELIEVE you? Get it? WE DONT.

Your too lazy to use your cock, and are obviously scared of a decent fanny, who the fuck will ever take your side?

You are so comical! I never laughed in this forum so much as I do when reading your posts.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Good to see god shines through me with that creative process, far better than the shit you come out with..

As St. Paul says, whatever the reason, Christ (God) is preached.

Smiley
March 12, 2015, 03:44:53 PM

Smiley

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

March 12, 2015, 03:43:49 PM
Instead of pointing to other links, do you think you could provide what you CLAIM is MASSIVE evidence, based on your last sentence Smiley
legendary
March 12, 2015, 03:43:07 PM

Smiley

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
March 12, 2015, 03:40:28 PM

Proof, no matter what it may be, is a judgmental thing. It is a personal thing. One can be confronted with all the evidence of the whole universe, scientific evidence and otherwise, and still not accept it as proof.

The reason that certain people are all upset with me (as shown by their comments and posts) since I started pushing the stuff listed here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395 is, people are generally reasonably honest. (The reason for their general honesty is another topic.) My reasoning is hitting too close to their honesty. They are starting to convince themselves, from the evidence, that God actually might be real after all. And nobody likes being wrong, especially when it is himself/herself that is telling them that they are wrong.

Smiley

But people that believe in god already are telling you it's BS. So your theory people are getting upset about starting to believe in god, which they did already, explodes in a fireball.

It's like I said. You need some Gingko so that you can start to recognize things a little. It isn't the people who believe in God that are complaining. Rather, it is the ones who don't believe in God, who are being forced by their natural honesty to believe when they see the evidence at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395.

Smiley

Evidence that god does not exist: Evolution or the age of the earth all have been proven with different methods if you can disprove that i would CONSIDER the existance of god

You are wrong about this.

Even a plausible form of constant evolution for the universe hasn't been proven. Pieces of it have. But there are still so many holes in the theory, that one can't say for sure that it COULD have happened.

IF someone DID happen to come up with a plausible, possible evolution flow - one that didn't have any holes in it - that would only be the little start. Why? Because there are too many variables and potential variables that could have happened in the past to say for a fact that evolution really DID bring things into being without God. We would need a time viewer, and a lot of time to view, to observe for sure that evolution is what happened.

God, on the other hand, is proven out by the massive evidence shown here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395.

Smiley
March 12, 2015, 03:40:07 PM

Mair qualified in this department than you'll ever know.. And I probably have more (albeit reluctant) support than you for trying to prove god's existance.. note here I say god's existance, not YOUR god, who is clearly so fuckin evil, your the only one left suckin his balls and kissin his ass..

My God would NEVER use the foul language you are moving yourself into, again. Been drinking?

Smiley

No, just saying what needs to be said, and fuck your god, tell him am gonna kill him if I ever get the chance Wink
March 12, 2015, 03:39:06 PM

Smiley

legendary
March 12, 2015, 03:34:08 PM

Mair qualified in this department than you'll ever know.. And I probably have more (albeit reluctant) support than you for trying to prove god's existance.. note here I say god's existance, not YOUR god, who is clearly so fuckin evil, your the only one left suckin his balls and kissin his ass..

My God would NEVER use the foul language you are moving yourself into, again. Been drinking?

Smiley
legendary
March 12, 2015, 03:32:34 PM

Smiley
March 12, 2015, 03:31:08 PM
Proof, no matter what it may be, is a judgmental thing. It is a personal thing.

What the hell have I just read??? Your making this all up and just having a laugh at our expense.

Your trolling. I've been sitting on the fence wondering if your trolling or genuine. This last comment has just cemented my decision.

Once in a while, in professional debates, the debate winner has loads of evidence, so that one can actually call it real, solid proof. Yet his opponent, who has been beaten hands down, simply will not accept the evidence as proof.

While this doesn't happen often, it does happen. The debate judges might award the debate to the one who has the evidence, but this doesn't force the loser to accept the fact of his loss.

I say this because you seem to have trouble grasping things of deeper thinking that are plainly out in the open. Keep practicing. You can catch on. Taking Gingko Biloba can help.

I suppose, because it is me telling you, you won't even try it (the Gingko). The evidence is that you still haven't changed the "Your" to "You're" like I suggested... just because it was I who suggested it.

Smiley

Oh, and I'd like to point out another FACT: BADecker is not qualified to tell other people how to spell in english, since america has many different spelling's. He only does this when he lose's an argument. He uses the government's way of speaking down to folks when he's been butfucked..

The correct term for this mis-use of the english language, is confuse and lose, and ya gotta admit, he is one we ALL wanna lose..

By the same thinking, Decky ain't qualified to say that I'm not qualified, or is he?

Smiley

legendary
March 12, 2015, 03:29:35 PM
And now I shall explain why the very idea of God is logically flawed so that the entity cannot exist.
First of all, the classic paradox. If God is omnipotent he can create a rock which he cannot carry, but if he cannot carry it he isn’t omnipotent, neither is he omnipotent if he cannot create it. This doesn’t logically disprove his existence but rather that omnipotency is a paradox and a perfect being can’t be paradoxical, because a paradox is imperfect.

Did you miss https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10743095 ?

Secondly, the paradox of omnipresence. If God is a being he has a body. If he is everywhere, that body cannot exist because a body can only be in a finite place at a given time. It is possible to say that God moves so fast that he could be considered omnipresent, but that doesn’t make him omnipresent. It just means that he moves incredibly fast, and that is not the definition of omnipresence. Also, if he is omnipotent he has to be able to be omnipresent; but he cannot be omnipotent. And if he is perfect he cannot be based on a paradox.
So far, in order to prove God logically, we have to remove the parts that make him a god, and as such he wouldn’t be God.

Empty space (outer space) exists throughout the universe, even between the parts of the atoms. It is a body. If it doesn't exist, The universe doesn't exist.

"With God nothing shall be impossible." So, if "nothing" is impossible, perhaps the body of empty space is what God is, and He holds it all.

Smiley
March 12, 2015, 03:22:47 PM
Seems to me when it boils down to it, that since the universe is mental, then we are nothing but mere thought.. made of a rib? No. Of star's? No, but we live on one.. Science is NOT a faith, it is a tool that can be used to reach general consensus that something either is, or is not. I do not need faith to work with science, I need intelligence to figure the yet unknown. If I could prove god, would you accept it? BADecker fails to realise his book is a book of allegory, a book designed to make you believe in something from nothing. We are taught you cant get something from nothing. Me, I look at the rain, and say, um.. ? If I had proof, would you want it? No, because like BADecker, some have been alive too long to move from that single tracked brain they show the world they are stuck on.

You'd think for a minute, that it would take a scientist to prove god, because folks like BADecker would tarnish whatever evidence so as to suit his needs. It cannot take a BADecker to prove god, since shite is not considered as proof.

Ironically, for scientific proof of god, we need scientifically minded (in BADeckers opinion, athiest's) people, not brainwashed fools.

Someone please drop a postit in BADeckers inbox which reads:

The bible is not SCIENTIFIC PROOF.

Argue anything else, but this fact remains the same.

Smiley

BADecker, do not be confused..

Thanks for the exhortation.

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah ...

Smiley

Activity: 952
Merit: 516
March 12, 2015, 03:21:51 PM

Smiley

But people that believe in god already are telling you it's BS. So your theory people are getting upset about starting to believe in god, which they did already, explodes in a fireball.

It's like I said. You need some Gingko so that you can start to recognize things a little. It isn't the people who believe in God that are complaining. Rather, it is the ones who don't believe in God, who are being forced by their natural honesty to believe when they see the evidence at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395.

Smiley

Evidence that god does not exist: Evolution or the age of the earth all have been proven with different methods if you can disprove that i would CONSIDER the existance of god
legendary
March 12, 2015, 03:21:29 PM
Proof, no matter what it may be, is a judgmental thing. It is a personal thing.

What the hell have I just read??? Your making this all up and just having a laugh at our expense.

Your trolling. I've been sitting on the fence wondering if your trolling or genuine. This last comment has just cemented my decision.

Once in a while, in professional debates, the debate winner has loads of evidence, so that one can actually call it real, solid proof. Yet his opponent, who has been beaten hands down, simply will not accept the evidence as proof.

While this doesn't happen often, it does happen. The debate judges might award the debate to the one who has the evidence, but this doesn't force the loser to accept the fact of his loss.

I say this because you seem to have trouble grasping things of deeper thinking that are plainly out in the open. Keep practicing. You can catch on. Taking Gingko Biloba can help.

I suppose, because it is me telling you, you won't even try it (the Gingko). The evidence is that you still haven't changed the "Your" to "You're" like I suggested... just because it was I who suggested it.

Smiley

Oh, and I'd like to point out another FACT: BADecker is not qualified to tell other people how to spell in english, since america has many different spelling's. He only does this when he lose's an argument. He uses the government's way of speaking down to folks when he's been butfucked..

The correct term for this mis-use of the english language, is confuse and lose, and ya gotta admit, he is one we ALL wanna lose..

By the same thinking, Decky ain't qualified to say that I'm not qualified, or is he?

Smiley
legendary
March 12, 2015, 03:19:44 PM

Smiley

Smiley
Jump to: