Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 320. (Read 845573 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
March 12, 2015, 05:22:01 PM
@the joint > Don't take Decky off you ignore list. Nobody could take the laughter the would result.

Cheesy

I dont care about him ignoring me, for thats less for me to read, you are only suggesting this hoping for the opposite.. someone who may be able to handle my flack, instead of it being focused on you and your paedo congregation. I'm not suggesting you are a paedo, but for a virgin, you suck at maths.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
March 12, 2015, 05:19:49 PM
@the joint > Don't take Decky off you ignore list. Nobody could take the laughter the would result.

Cheesy
March 12, 2015, 05:17:37 PM
Lunacy in a nutshell.. I did try to laugh, but thought of the cop shot in the face.. revenge is sweet huh? The power of the creative mind..

Edit: Watch BADeckers tongue drool at the thought of someone else changing the subject, as he wakes up to the fact there are more than one god
legendary
March 12, 2015, 05:15:43 PM

I'm envious of your talent.  I've never, ever seen someone try to support their argument by laughing off their own misunderstanding of a word meaning before.   Wow, I don't know how you did it.  

Police officer handcuffs you: "You've been charged with first degree murder."

You:  First degree murder?  No way!  All I dd was shoot the guy in the face!  I planned it ages ago!  I had to find the perfect gun."

Officer:   Sir, thank you for your confession.

You:  What are you talking about?  I told you there is no way that I did it!

Officer:  But...you just told me that you shot him in the face and that it was pre-meditated.

You:  Yeah...so?

Officer: Sir, first degree murder is premeditated killing.

You:  LMAO!  Oh, you officers and your "laws."  Don't you know those laws are changing all the time?  Murder means hugging, duh!

Officer:  Sir...are you retarded?

You:  Hahahaha you know, Officer, I haven't laughed this hard in weeks.  You know, I think I've figured you out.  I see you standing there, and it makes me think that you must either be really, really old to be the only one who thinks the laws of man actually matter, or, you're probably handicapped.  I'm guessing you're in a wheelchair.  Probably a parapalegic.  

Officer:  Sir...I just walked back to my car with you and placed you on the hood to handcuff you. It was only 30 seconds ago...I'm standing right here.

You:   Cheesy  You know, it's like I can predict exactly how you're going to respond!   Cheesy Roll Eyes Undecided Tongue Smiley Grin Cry Shocked Tongue

Cheesy

Oh stop, already. Two Deckies. I can't take the laughter.

Cheesy

EDIT: Wow! Page 208!
Activity: 952
Merit: 516
March 12, 2015, 05:14:49 PM

Shocked

Lol Jesus tap-dancing Christ!  

Haha thanks for making it obvious you never read my references.

Lol an electrical transformer...resistance...superconductors.  Please, PLEASE tell me that was a joke.

The problem of induction is about the limits of inductive reasoning, you idiot!

LOL!

I'm getting to the point where I can almost predict your responses, and Decky's.

LOL !

Cheesy

I'm envious of your talent.  I've never, ever seen someone try to support their argument by laughing off their own misunderstanding of a word meaning before.   Wow, I don't know how you did it.  

You:  First degree murder?  No way!  All I dd was shoot the guy in the face!  I planned it ages ago!  I had to find the perfect gun."

Officer:  But...you just told me that you shot him in the face and that it was pre-meditated.

You:  LMAO!  Oh, you officers and your "laws."  Don't you know those laws are changing all the time?  Murder means hugging, duh!

You:  Hahahaha you know, Officer, I haven't laughed this hard in weeks.  You know, I think I've figured you out.  I see you standing there, and it makes me think that you must either be really, really old to be the only one who thinks the laws of man actually matter, or, you're probably handicapped.  I'm guessing you're in a wheelchair.  Probably a parapalegic.  

Officer:  Sir...I just walked back to my car with you and placed you on the hood to handcuff you. It was only 30 seconds ago...I'm standing right here.

You:   Cheesy  You know, it's like I can predict exactly how you're going to respond!   Cheesy Roll Eyes Undecided Tongue Smiley Grin Cry Shocked Tongue

Cheesy

Damn that was the funniest shit ever
March 12, 2015, 05:13:45 PM
Read: TIRO (1st edition) = The True and Invisible Rosicrucian Order.

Go on, get in touch with..?

I have proven, scientifically, your god, if you carry out the instruction, but you wont will you?

Shite bag.
March 12, 2015, 05:10:35 PM
I forgot to remind you BADecker, I dont look at external links, cause I prefer folks who can write for themselves, not point to someone else's work..

Does anybody care?    Grin

You should.

I do. I've gotten quite fond of you in this here forum. So, I'm gonna look the other way when you go to Hell.

Smiley

Dude, I'll be taking you with me, just so you can watch me laugh at you for eternity..

You can't. Jesus is stronger than you are, and He is holding me safe, Heavenward bound.

Smiley

Yeah, But I'm James, JUST James, and I know I have no brother, your coming to where I am going, what I am you shall become, thanks to your false claim that my brother said so..

I really cant wait for you to figure out what I been saying throughout this thread:

A: You know nothing of your book, bar the sheeple language.

B: This thread is coming closer to the truth.. that YOUR god CANNOT be proven.

C: Angels and demons have been proven as allegory all over the world as planets.

D: If god is the light, he is not the only scource of.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020
March 12, 2015, 05:09:31 PM

Shocked

Lol Jesus tap-dancing Christ!  

Haha thanks for making it obvious you never read my references.

Lol an electrical transformer...resistance...superconductors.  Please, PLEASE tell me that was a joke.

The problem of induction is about the limits of inductive reasoning, you idiot!

LOL!

I'm getting to the point where I can almost predict your responses, and Decky's.

LOL !

Cheesy

Cheesy
legendary
March 12, 2015, 05:06:19 PM
I forgot to remind you BADecker, I dont look at external links, cause I prefer folks who can write for themselves, not point to someone else's work..

You should.

I do. I've gotten quite fond of you in this here forum. So, I'm gonna look the other way when you go to Hell.

Smiley

Dude, I'll be taking you with me, just so you can watch me laugh at you for eternity..

You can't. Jesus is stronger than you are, and He is holding me safe, Heavenward bound.

Smiley
legendary
March 12, 2015, 05:05:05 PM
I wonder if the joint is back from feeding his bike yet.

Smiley
March 12, 2015, 05:04:48 PM

You should.

Smiley

legendary
March 12, 2015, 05:04:01 PM

You should.

Smiley
March 12, 2015, 05:03:55 PM
What I'm saying dude, is christianity is now masonic, and henceforth null and void.

Give it a rest. Even you can't be this dumb.

Smiley

Haha.. see? God shows you a truth in his way, and you deny it..

Go on, I DARE you, ask of your congregation, who is masonic.. They, like you, CANT answer..

Me, I do not need to borrow strength from the eagle, because I am of an airsign, which the eagle requires to soar higher than your misconceptions of god.
March 12, 2015, 05:01:17 PM

You should.
legendary
March 12, 2015, 05:00:20 PM
What I'm saying dude, is christianity is now masonic, and henceforth null and void.

Give it a rest. Even you can't be this dumb.

Smiley
legendary
March 12, 2015, 04:59:00 PM

March 12, 2015, 04:57:11 PM

Edit:

If, in time, the masons can get folks to forget jesus, they show the world how to destroy them.

Personally, I know that if the queen can use devide and conquer to devide family, and get rid of family traditions, which they do by ensuring 10 women for every man, then freemasonry can in fact be destroyed, for EVENTUALLY, people will NOT view brother as FAMILY, for they eradicated the life of. Henceforth, my BRETHREN can no longer be: BROTHERS.
legendary
March 12, 2015, 04:55:38 PM
BADecker, you must be getting desperate for someone to change the subject.. please, entertain me, explain why you would hold open the door of your church for those who deny jesus, and will never say his name, even in a prayer, at ANYONES funeral?

Keep in mind you are against devil worship..

It's mostly got to do with your responses. Even a Christian loves a lot of laughter some of the time.

Cheesy

Of course, there's mission work to be done... even in here.

Smiley
March 12, 2015, 04:54:18 PM
Allow me:

A good 80% of people who go to church are masons.

Hahaha

You are wrong, a whole lot of them are carpenters, like Jesus was, not masons.

Cheesy

hahahahahahahahahahaaaaa..

The Goyim have stole your church, and your too scared to refuse them entry, twat..
March 12, 2015, 04:53:21 PM
Jump to: