Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 317. (Read 845573 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
March 13, 2015, 09:11:03 AM
Now who's fucked in the head here..

The only thing wrong with evolution (scientifically) is the missing link of WHITE people.

White's are not of this earth, though MAY be a creation of someone from.

White's are blacks with the dye scrubbed off.. pmsl..

Youtube: velakovski, bond's of the past..

Now you know.

Edit: Lucifer could actually be the planet that was destroyed 8000 years ago, in the guise of Tiamat. This is why fish STILL fall from the sky with no explanation. The real question is, where did white folks come from, since they are not entirely included in 'evolution' are they?

Everything else fit's.. white's dont. White's can only be traced as far back as when earth balance was changed by the motion of our elder brothers up there..

Personally, I believe that the last flood was actually the atlantean flood, caused by the destruction, or to speak biblically, when the angel ------- (<- place your angel/demon here), was cast down, sent from heaven to hell on earth. The Emerald Tablet's clearly state, Earth's balance was shifted.. it would take our elder brother's, up there, to create the gravity of the situation.

Edited, because what I just deleted is somehow wrong..
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
March 13, 2015, 09:04:28 AM
Believe it or not, as a kid, when I heard the story of the virgin mary for the first time, I immediately questioned why, if god is so great, he need's to rape mary. This is why I refuse to believe in god. So it's really a case of, either god raped her, or she had sex out of wedlock (more likely) - and what did joseph do? He held his hands high and wide and said, "Do I look like I give a fuck? I get my hole, and dont need to pay maintainance to the bich.."

Just how much did god pay mary for the inconvienience of not only being raped, having to explain to joseph that she's not a test tube, and that it was him when he was pished as a fart, and cant remember..

Oh, I forgot, christians think god is exempt, and is allowed to rape our kid. Yes, mary was someones kid.

And they also mention that jesus christ died for us all the time when in reality he died but ressurected later so whats the point, he didnt really die then, not that big of a sacrifice afterall huh? And its funny that God couldnt think of a better way to forgive the humanity than killing jesus???

I think Christianity has a pretty good grasp on killing. They do it well.

A few other things bother me. After this compassionate God gets pissed at everyone in the world and decides to kill everybody with a flood and bring humanity back to life with incest where did Asians come from?
legendary
March 13, 2015, 09:00:00 AM
Believe it or not, as a kid, when I heard the story of the virgin mary for the first time, I immediately questioned why, if god is so great, he need's to rape mary. This is why I refuse to believe in god. So it's really a case of, either god raped her, or she had sex out of wedlock (more likely) - and what did joseph do? He held his hands high and wide and said, "Do I look like I give a fuck? I get my hole, and dont need to pay maintainance to the bich.."

Just how much did god pay mary for the inconvienience of not only being raped, having to explain to joseph that she's not a test tube, and that it was him when he was pished as a fart, and cant remember..

Oh, I forgot, christians think god is exempt, and is allowed to rape our kid. Yes, mary was someones kid.

The whole world was started by Adam & Eve so incest must be ok too.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
March 13, 2015, 08:58:08 AM

And they also mention that jesus christ died for us all the time when in reality he died but ressurected later so whats the point, he didnt really die then, not that big of a sacrifice afterall huh? And its funny that God couldnt think of a better way to forgive the humanity than killing jesus???
March 13, 2015, 08:52:37 AM

Edit: I reckon we should stick with the Sequoia Tree. It proves on it's own, that the age of the bible is a lie, and cannot be trusted as a scource of any historical fact's or event's.. no?

Proof of the flood will be in the next Sequoia when it dies.. More likely it wont be there at all..

I crucified CHRISTIANITY on a SEQUOIA TREE

Ps.. you heard it here first Wink

As usual Wink
March 13, 2015, 08:51:46 AM
I'm a sinner so can any of the Christians in this thread tell me what hell will be like? Will I go to a lake of fire and be burned forever? If that's true how will I feel it without the nerve endings in my body?

If I repent and get into heaven what will that be about? Will I be forced to wear white all the time and sing boring church songs with a bunch of two faced people that I hate?

Supposedly you cant hate in the heaven wich is a weird thing because if heaven cant allow evil, means humans wont have freewill anymore since humans obviously can do evil, so God would make us like robots with thoughts already programed and if he can do that and supposedly he will why didnt he do it already?

If there's no sin in heaven then how did that angel Peter Gabriel from genesis get kicked out?

Im just saying heaven is a non sense, if there is sin in heaven then why the fuck call it heaven
legendary
March 13, 2015, 08:50:10 AM
I'm a sinner so can any of the Christians in this thread tell me what hell will be like? Will I go to a lake of fire and be burned forever? If that's true how will I feel it without the nerve endings in my body?

If I repent and get into heaven what will that be about? Will I be forced to wear white all the time and sing boring church songs with a bunch of two faced people that I hate?

Supposedly you cant hate in the heaven wich is a weird thing because if heaven cant allow evil, means humans wont have freewill anymore since humans obviously can do evil, so God would make us like robots with thoughts already programed and if he can do that and supposedly he will why didnt he do it already?

If there's no sin in heaven then how did that angel Peter Gabriel from genesis get kicked out?
legendary
March 13, 2015, 08:46:56 AM

Dont expect too many replies, they just got burnt at stake (and the sequoia is still alive!!)

That's too bad. Hey, you ever thought about God raping an underage virgin and having a baby Jesus out of wedlock? Gods pretty cool after all.
March 13, 2015, 08:41:36 AM

March 13, 2015, 08:39:25 AM

Dont expect too many replies, they just got burnt at stake (and the sequoia is still alive!!)
legendary
March 13, 2015, 08:33:56 AM

March 13, 2015, 08:31:46 AM
@ Astargath, I know I am mad, I have an unstable personality disorder, one minute, I'm god, the next, your worst nightmare.. I did miss the joke you attempted, but when you see my insult's as nothing more than a bit of scottish banter, hopefully you'll get the joke(s)

You dont really think I'm actually intending insult's, even though it appears that way?
March 13, 2015, 08:17:00 AM
And your that stupid you probably think sequoia tree's are athiests in disguise, waiting to crucify you.. with the fact sequoia tree's live thousands of years.. what have you to say to who planted them, since they are a very slow growing plant? In fact, they are the 'greatest' tree's on earth?

I have a plan.. help christians look like the idiots they are.. leave them to it.

The bit I like best is how you accuse athiests of using logic, despite the fact your fellow brethren have been doin that for now 210 pages..?

Edit: The oldest Sequoia tree is older than the bible.

Now fuck off and find a new excuse for your epic fail.

Google's heating up right now with demand for Sequoia Tree's, hahahaha

Another Edit: A christian rubiks cube: Just how did Noah fit two Sequoia tree's in the ark..

I was OBVIOUSLY kidding, you are a bit too mad you dont even see the jokes now, you gotta calm down man

Am fine mate, I mean, just how cool would you feel to know you just crucified christianitie's bible on a Sequoia?

Edit: Went to bed last night, and thought to myself, god, if you exist, please give me the one peice of evidence I need to shut these fucker's up..

I woke up this morning and, incidently, thought of an audio application, that used to be cool edit pro.. which became something else, then became.. Sequoia. Back then, I did wonder what the name meant, so looked it up.. it took 210 pages attempting to find scientific proof of god, in which folks like me have had to read the most pathetic excuse's for the earth being the age of the bible.. So I crucified the bible on a Sequoia tree, as per my request of him upstairs. He would not have told me the truth, if I did not ask.. so blame YOUR god.. Wink

Sequoia tree's have been alive since BEFORE even the 'great' flood.. since before moses.. and solomon himself.. in fact, before the bible..

It's just a shame they did not print the earliest bible on this tree, for it would THEN be able to be carbon dated.. but then we just need to count the ring's.. the oldest sample of Sequoia tree available today has a ring count of 3.500 years.. see my name on it?

Edit 2: Ahh.. columbus discovered america.. so noah could NOT have gathered 2 of every species on earth.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
March 13, 2015, 07:40:02 AM
And your that stupid you probably think sequoia tree's are athiests in disguise, waiting to crucify you.. with the fact sequoia tree's live thousands of years.. what have you to say to who planted them, since they are a very slow growing plant? In fact, they are the 'greatest' tree's on earth?

I have a plan.. help christians look like the idiots they are.. leave them to it.

The bit I like best is how you accuse athiests of using logic, despite the fact your fellow brethren have been doin that for now 210 pages..?

Another Edit: A christian rubiks cube: Just how did Noah fit two Sequoia tree's in the ark..

I was OBVIOUSLY kidding, you are a bit too mad you dont even see the jokes now, you gotta calm down man
March 13, 2015, 07:27:38 AM

March 13, 2015, 07:25:14 AM
Fuck off idiot.. So athiests ganged up, ripped up the earths surface, placed all them fossils (wherever did athiests actually get them?) so deep underground they fossilised and not only that, but feed your computer and your car.. yup, athiests own you.

Edit: The fact sequoia tree's exist debunk the bible.

[email protected]

Obviously its a conspiration made by the atheists, they are all liers, always come here with their logical reasoning, their overwhelming evidences and proofs and we have to believe that instead of The Holy Bible?? PFF atheists = bad
March 13, 2015, 07:19:05 AM
Fuck off idiot.. So athiests ganged up, ripped up the earths surface, placed all them fossils (wherever did athiests actually get them?) so deep underground they fossilised and not only that, but feed your computer and your car.. yup, athiests own you.

Edit: The fact sequoia tree's exist debunk the bible.

[email protected]
March 13, 2015, 07:16:47 AM
I think you'll find now all that will ever happen here, is a bunch of wanna be bible bashers will argue how old the earth is against all evidence in existance. I vote BADecker as their pope..

They aint arguing over the age for any other reason than the same audacity BADecker has shown, that no-matter what people say, THEY want the last word.. 3 times in this thread I have decimated everyone's perception of who god actually is, which includes proof of how old certian religions are, while the baby on the block thinks the planet is as old as them. The leftovers, are the sadest.. welcome to the idiot squadron, left behind when I first pointed out who god is, left further behind the second time, and simply forgotten when BADecker left this thread, shortly before me, the rest, clearly need a fuckin job, so argue the earth is younger than the sphinx..

Let them know nothing of how long it took to build the labyrinth before the pyramid(s) were built ontop.. Let them know nothing of how long it took billions of people to create the sands of egypt.. if I'm not mistaken, These idiots are saying the earth, thanks to the bible, is younger than the oldest sequoia tree..

The oldest Sequoia tree is OLDER than the bible.. who planted them then, considering they live for..??

Must have been the dinosaur's..

Dinosaurs? PFFF THATS A MYTH THEY DONT EXIST, Fossils?? PFF THEY WERE MADE BY ATHEISTS TO DECIEVE US FROM BELIEVING IN GOD
March 13, 2015, 07:08:34 AM
I think you'll find now all that will ever happen here, is a bunch of wanna be bible bashers will argue how old the earth is against all evidence in existance. I vote BADecker as their pope..

They aint arguing over the age for any other reason than the same audacity BADecker has shown, that no-matter what people say, THEY want the last word.. 3 times in this thread I have decimated everyone's perception of who god actually is, which includes proof of how old certian religions are, while the baby on the block thinks the planet is as old as them. The leftovers, are the sadest.. welcome to the idiot squadron, left behind when I first pointed out who god is, left further behind the second time, and simply forgotten when BADecker left this thread, shortly before me, the rest, clearly need a fuckin job, so argue the earth is younger than the sphinx..

Let them know nothing of how long it took to build the labyrinth before the pyramid(s) were built ontop.. Let them know nothing of how long it took billions of people to create the sands of egypt.. if I'm not mistaken, These idiots are saying the earth, thanks to the bible, is younger than the oldest sequoia tree.. The oldest known dead giant sequoia based on ring count is 3,500 years old

The oldest Sequoia tree is OLDER than the bible.. who planted them then, considering they live for..??

Must have been the dinosaur's..
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
March 13, 2015, 06:10:07 AM
The Bible absolutely is not scientific proof for God!

Proof, no matter what it may be, is a judgmental thing. It is a personal thing. One can be confronted with all the evidence of the whole universe, scientific evidence and otherwise, and still not accept it as proof.

The reason that certain people are all upset with me (as shown by their comments and posts) since I started pushing the stuff listed here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395 is, people are generally reasonably honest. (The reason for their general honesty is another topic.) My reasoning is hitting too close to their honesty. They are starting to convince themselves, from the evidence, that God actually might be real after all. And nobody likes being wrong, especially when it is himself/herself that is telling them that they are wrong.

Smiley

But people that believe in god already are telling you it's BS. So your theory people are getting upset about starting to believe in god, which they did already, explodes in a fireball.

It's like I said. You need some Gingko so that you can start to recognize things a little. It isn't the people who believe in God that are complaining. Rather, it is the ones who don't believe in God, who are being forced by their natural honesty to believe when they see the evidence at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395.

Smiley

This is a blatant lie.
Member "the joint" has announced he believes in god, and also called BS on your proof claim.
Funny thing is, your credibility is at zero and you can't work out why. Cheesy

Oh and please stop promoting your erectile dysfunction medicine, I have no problems down below as my wife will confirm. Cheesy
Jump to: