Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 324. (Read 845573 times)

legendary
Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006
March 12, 2015, 12:25:52 PM
I don't see the difference between people that believe in God and those that are so proud of their faith in science.

One group of people trust Holy men to read tea leaves-- ponder and meet one with another and share their insights-- create holy script that lays forth the foundation and framework for mankind's moral and ethical dilemmas.

The other group of people believe in God. What is the difference?

Faith in science? Well so far cars drive, planes fly, all of them exist thanks to science. The religion on the other hand destroyed everything that had to do with science, hundreds of years ago, people was getting killed for saying the earth was not flat thanks to the religion.

Have you ever heard of Eugenics? Or maybe the Atomic bomb, the Hadron collider.  Yes much faith.

Not to mention the now standard "consensus of opinion" "preponderance of evidence" that has quietly replaced faith in clergy with faith in committees of people supposedly a lot smarter than you.

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
March 12, 2015, 12:14:58 PM
science definitely makes a good case for the existence of God. I pretty much believe the genetics evidence it looks quite legit. What is certainly unscientific is evolution. wonder why it is taught in out schools & universities as if its a scientific fact

It's a political ploy. In the past, God and the Bible were the places one went to find law. Now, with God and the Bible being downplayed in favor of evolution and freedom to make your own law, there is freedom to do anything among the masses. This gives government the right to do anything, as well, including taking over the people by pushing them into a dictatorship.

Think about this one for a moment: the only thing giving the government "the right to do anything" is the people's ignorance; that is to say, the people are ignorant of the Bible's true message regarding LAW, and they do not read law dictionaries.

Similarly, it is ignorance that prevents one from seeing the truth about God and our genetics.

Any application of truth, fraud, invalidity, etc., that you apply to the Bible can be applied just as easy to whatever you are talking about. Proof of falseness? Same KIND of proof that you would use.

Prove that the things that are written by your sources are not written by people. However, if an AI wrote them, the AI was originally programmed by people. Or, prove that this is not so.

It cannot be proven that any given Scripture is divinely inspired.

It can only be assumed from a preponderance of the evidence and by providing an answer to the content-source problem that a certain book is inspired.

Check out these links from early in the thread:

http://www.rivier.edu/faculty/pcunningham/Publications/CunninghamJP_Fall-2012-Vol-76-(2)-295-319.pdf
http://www.rivier.edu/faculty/pcunningham/Research/Problem_of_Seths_Origin.pdf

Read that post and argue against it...

Where in that post did you even once mention plant evolution or human evolution? And what about the AECES Top 40?

It is very convenient to ignore certain information.

If it is truth, it does not matter the source
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020
March 12, 2015, 11:30:29 AM
Wow! Page 203!
And not a microscopic atom of evidence/proof yet.

Except for one minor fact. As I have said before, you wouldn't understand or accept the evidence if it jumped up and bit you in the left eye.

But we can try again. See https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395.

Smiley

No evidence of god there, what if instead of God being timeless actually the real God is THE GIANT SPAGUETTI MONSTER, HE IS THE TRUE GOD HE IS TIMELESS AND HE CREATED THE UNIVERSE AND HERE: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395 YOU CAN CHECK MY PROOFS FOR IT, ALL HAIL THE SPAGUETTI MONSTER

The FSM is an invalid analogy to an intelligent designer, even if you assume the FSM to be omnipotent.

This is why:

1) The FSM is defined in terms of both constraint (it flies, is made of spaghetti, and is a monster) and a total lack of constraint (omnipotence).

2) An intelligent designer is defined only in terms of its total lack of constraint (onnipotence).

3) A change in the FSMs constraints necessarily changes its identity.  For example, if the FSM omnipotently changes to a Crawling Potato Fairy (the CPF, duh!), then its identity changes.  It is no longer an omnipotent FSM, but instead is an omnipotent CPF.

4) In contrast, and omnipotent intelligent designer defined only in terms of its lack of constraint could assume the form of an FSM, CFP, or anything else, and it would lose no aspect of its identity.  That is, whether an omnipotent intelligent designer assumes a constrained form or not has no bearing on its identity -- in either case, it is still an omnipotent intelligent designer.

5) Summarizing:

A) If an omni-FSM changes to an omni-CPF, it is no longer an omni-FSM.

B) If an omni-I.D. assumes the form of an FSM, CPF, or anything else, it is still an omni-I.D.

C) Therefore, an omni-FSM =\= omni-I.D.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020
March 12, 2015, 11:17:17 AM
It really bothers you guys that we might have all been created by chance doesn't it?  Grin

"Created by chance" is a contradiction.  "Created" is causal, "random" is acausal.

To stay consistent in your assertion would require "randomness" to be defined in terms of a concrete, causal probability function of randomness.  This removes any internal inconsistency in the claim.

Activity: 952
Merit: 516
March 12, 2015, 08:41:43 AM
I don't see the difference between people that believe in God and those that are so proud of their faith in science.

One group of people trust Holy men to read tea leaves-- ponder and meet one with another and share their insights-- create holy script that lays forth the foundation and framework for mankind's moral and ethical dilemmas.

Faith in science? Well so far cars drive, planes fly, all of them exist thanks to science. The religion on the other hand destroyed everything that had to do with science, hundreds of years ago, people was getting killed for saying the earth was not flat thanks to the religion.
legendary
Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006
March 12, 2015, 08:14:35 AM

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
March 12, 2015, 07:53:47 AM
Wow! Page 203!

Except for one minor fact. As I have said before, you wouldn't understand or accept the evidence if it jumped up and bit you in the left eye.

Smiley

You just don't get it do you.
There is no scientific evidence of god. There is no scientific proof of god.

It's a faith. That's the whole point!

There's even people on here that believe in god and still dropping your "proof" in the waste bin. What does that tell you?
Open your tightly closed eyes for crying out loud.
legendary
March 12, 2015, 07:43:00 AM
There is of course, a perfectly reasonable way to discover the age of the sphinx.. top left facing the sphinx, is a room. Not only is there a room (sealed, was it ever open?), but inside this room, there is a branch of tree. This is FACT, and no-one knows how the room was made, never mind the branch being inside the room. Let's just smash the sphinx, and grab that branch for carbon dating Wink

That sounds interesting, never heard about that. I remember the time they sent that robot up one of the airshafts in a pyramid. It reached a dead end, with copper rods sticking out the blocking stone and they drilled through.
Oh, and don't mention carbon dating with BADecker in the room. Epic sore subject.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
March 12, 2015, 07:20:43 AM
There is of course, a perfectly reasonable way to discover the age of the sphinx.. top left facing the sphinx, is a room. Not only is there a room (sealed, was it ever open?), but inside this room, there is a branch of tree. This is FACT, and no-one knows how the room was made, never mind the branch being inside the room. Let's just smash the sphinx, and grab that branch for carbon dating Wink
March 12, 2015, 07:16:10 AM
Shh.. he's clearly stupid, or would'nt deny ANY other evidence.. figure it out folks, he's only here to hijack the OP's thread with no proof of his own, never mind what he's saying, which we all know, is enough to make us puke..
Activity: 1064
Merit: 505
March 12, 2015, 07:02:43 AM
The age of the Earth is 4.54 ± 0.05 billion years (4.54 × 109 years ± 1%).[1][2][3] This age is based on evidence from radiometric age dating of meteorite material and is consistent with the ages of the oldest-known terrestrial and lunar samples. (wikipedia)

You either believe that, wich has been tested and scientificly proven or you either believe what a book says.

If you chose to believe the book then you are stupid, simple as that.
Activity: 182
Merit: 123
"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"
March 12, 2015, 06:38:30 AM
who tells you that science is the "language" of God?  Kiss.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
March 12, 2015, 06:35:10 AM
Wow! Page 203!

Smiley

No evidence of god there, what if instead of God being timeless actually the real God is THE GIANT SPAGUETTI MONSTER, HE IS THE TRUE GOD HE IS TIMELESS AND HE CREATED THE UNIVERSE AND HERE: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395 YOU CAN CHECK MY PROOFS FOR IT, ALL HAIL THE SPAGUETTI MONSTER
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
March 12, 2015, 06:21:46 AM
Wow! Page 203!

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
March 12, 2015, 06:18:56 AM
It really bothers you guys that we might have all been created by chance doesn't it?  Grin

Except that we weren't. God did it by plan, intent and will. See https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395.

Smiley
March 12, 2015, 06:18:35 AM
Incidently, if you'd like to see freemasonry, take a good look at your passwords list, you know, the one you use to hack well, anything requiring a password. Did you know that if you knew the masonic password's you'd not only have a better list than any top hacker, but the algorithm's used behind EVERYTHING the box in front of you is capable of.

See 8.
March 12, 2015, 06:13:04 AM
Size: The 'complete' universe is far too massive for 'a' god to exist.. I mean, come on, someone figure's out how to create life from nothing, makes a universe so vast it never end's, and in the end, all they can do is create one faggot, which is clearly wrong, so takes a spare rib to cook up some chinese bird? Since there are BILLIONS more galaxies than there ever will be humans, I wonder why an idiot such as god would choose to stick them.. well, here, on this one ball. To do what? Fuck? I guess that leaves BADecker looking for his god. Consider this:

I cant, by my own admission, find scientific proof of god, but this means neither can anyone else. Why?

Because, we are god, there is no-one else.
legendary
March 12, 2015, 06:07:44 AM
Wow! Page 203!
legendary
March 12, 2015, 06:05:06 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Existence_of_God

Check this wikipedia article out.

Lots of interesting points. But they seem to attempt to hide the simple truths and massive evidences provided at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395.

Smiley

It's a wiki you can edit it yourself. Why not add your "proof" to the wiki page?
We can then all takes bets how long it will last until it gets red flagged as graffiti. Cheesy
March 12, 2015, 05:59:26 AM
It really bothers you guys that we might have all been created by chance doesn't it?  Grin

Lol, this is quite good.. it really, really would, however, piss 'em off more to realise, WE not ony CREATED our reality (and still do), we created a planet far off in space.. no? What do you think your standing on? What, you can predict the future (create it with the power of the spoken word), but you cant create a planet? Now who's the dafty..

Ytolan, if anything, is THAT dietie's ONLY power, but since there are more than one god, as is proven by all other books relating to gods and their subordinates etc.. what, they dont count? So Thoth does not and did not ever exist? Then neither can god, since it's reasonably safe to assume, that ANY name of god you can come up with is THAT which you seek, with one problem.. god has a sister Wink
Jump to: