Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 442. (Read 845565 times)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019
October 09, 2014, 09:34:54 PM
Ever wonder why an Almighty would need "your help" for something?
Well... ALL of the known Gods do. That alone is the biggest flaw of them all.

What if We're all just playin' around just 'cause?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
October 09, 2014, 09:31:52 PM
Ever wonder why an Almighty would need "your help" for something?
Well... ALL of the known Gods do. That alone is the biggest flaw of them all.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
October 09, 2014, 09:30:58 PM
people are full of flaws).

So are the God(s) described on known religions, making them nothing but human imagination.

Of course, maybe none of the God(s) are flawed, and the only flaws lie in the people who think They are flawed.

Cheesy

True too.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
October 09, 2014, 09:30:14 PM

So are the God(s) described on known religions, making them nothing but human imagination.

Of course, maybe none of the God(s) are flawed, and the only flaws lie in the people who think They are flawed.

Cheesy
October 09, 2014, 09:29:06 PM

True.
legendary
Activity: 3906
October 09, 2014, 09:27:37 PM
If god does exist, it cannot be defined.

My wife does not exist, but I can still define her as someone would be married to me. 

If that goofy little picture at the left of your posts is anything like what you are like, I can't imagine anyone else wanting her.

Cheesy
legendary
October 09, 2014, 09:14:30 PM

October 09, 2014, 09:00:43 PM

My wife does not exist, but I can still define her as someone would be married to me.  

Does your nonexistent wife have complete control over every single aspect imaginable(and not imaginable) in this universe(outside as well) and infinitely more?

A truly almighty being cannot be defined...Words like omnipotent, omniscient,omnipresent contradict one another(After all, they're just words with definitions, made by humans(us), just because a word means something doesn't mean the meaning is correct, people are full of flaws).

http://www.skeptic.ca/Impossibility_Arguments_for_God.htm
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
October 09, 2014, 08:55:53 PM

October 09, 2014, 08:47:41 PM
I think everyone is looking at this too stupidly. If god does exist, it cannot be defined. Maybe every single one of us "has god inside of us" or something similar, but we don't know.

You cant prove it doesn't exist, ever(It is impossible to prove that god does not exist, for obvious reasons). However, you can prove it does exist(If it were to present itself clearly thats proof), and I think that in itself is a reason for its existence.
Activity: 546
October 09, 2014, 08:31:04 PM
However, as revealed below, one may now proceed beyond solipsism unto a belief in a literal everything without yielding unto faith.

If belief in a literal everything is justified, then so too is god(s)?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
October 09, 2014, 07:52:36 PM
To sum up 85 pages:
There is not scientific proof.
There are only 2000 year old books which could have been written by anyone who was high.
October 09, 2014, 07:39:45 PM
Let me put this straight, a thing to be a thing has to have the characteristics of the thing.
If you have a small animal that barfs, you wouldn't call it a cat. If you have a small bush you wouldn't call it a tree. Same goes for God. Something to be God has to meet the "Godly requirements".

Yeah well that's the problem... as no "god" has been caught in the wild yet, nobody knows what it's characteristics (and thus requirements) are... back to square zero Undecided

Of course, since there isn't any pure random, but only cause and effect, action and reaction, there isn't really any wild.

Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 106
October 09, 2014, 05:54:28 PM
An easy one is to be "Almighty". If it isn't Almighty it isn't a God.

Fair enough... Case closed!
legendary
October 09, 2014, 04:27:22 PM
An easy one is to be "Almighty". If it isn't Almighty it isn't a God.
Activity: 238
Merit: 106
October 09, 2014, 04:22:26 PM
Let me put this straight, a thing to be a thing has to have the characteristics of the thing.
If you have a small animal that barfs, you wouldn't call it a cat. If you have a small bush you wouldn't call it a tree. Same goes for God. Something to be God has to meet the "Godly requirements".

Yeah well that's the problem... as no "god" has been caught in the wild yet, nobody knows what it's characteristics (and thus requirements) are... back to square zero Undecided
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Knowledge could but approximate existence.
October 09, 2014, 12:49:05 PM
Since it could not, prior Lemakasidian entropism, be conclusively demonstrated that anything existed beyond one's own mind, scientific evidence was accepted by faith and, therefore, was not proof.

However, as revealed below, one may now proceed beyond solipsism unto a belief in a literal everything without yielding unto faith.

These are interesting perspectives; however, it would seem His entropism has not been heard.

Entropism, dervied from solipsism, starts at the belief that nothing exists beyond one's own mind. From their, it then proceeds to assert that the sentience of that mind deomonstrates the existence of that required for it - some tendancy or tendancy to become less orderly, the consciousness occupied another state. From there, it is then postulated that this/these tendencies, begetting entropy, could, in having propagated a state of a mind out of nothing, are sufficient for some form of ex nihilo generation.

From this, entropism proceeds unto an absolute tendancy to become less orderly. In considering this, and the capabilities of those tendancies previously mentioned, it is determined that absolute entropy of this tendancy would prove sufficient for ex nihilo generation of everything, including its own self.

From that, it is determined, within entropism, that, by an absolute tendancy to become less orderly, the sum of existence is absolute entropy.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019
October 09, 2014, 12:42:57 PM
No proof or claim of significant support, but scientific to some degree Smiley

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Albert_Einstein#Personal_God_and_the_afterlife

Shouldn't have been high through high school physics Sean.  None of what you post makes any sense.   Undecided

Saying something doesn't make sense doesn't mean it doesn't make sense, it means you don't understand it.

True that.  I'd challenge you to find a person anywhere in the world who understands your insane rants.  

I bet you Einstein was told similar words.

If you feel something does not make sense, state what you fail to understand and why, else you will never understand it.

Einstein was respected.  You are not.  Get the picture?   Undecided
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
October 09, 2014, 10:25:22 AM
That scientific proof is still not a proof.. It will never be a proof. Smiley
legendary
October 09, 2014, 09:36:47 AM
You are presuming that I stole from my creditor; do you know all the facts? Maybe there was a compromise!

Nope - just going from the trust left by two reputable forum members.

Their word is more reliable than yours or your imaginary god.

I've no trades made by the forum, hence why I've no trust feedback. But where I do have feedback it is a flat 100%, never got negatives on business.

But I always take double care when dealing with religious people. If given the chance they might well rob you and then be "forgiven" by their imaginary friend.
And they apply this broadly. When my ex-wife got a web relation with some foreigner guy, cheating, she started to listen to religious crap songs everyday, going to mass... usually too much religion means heavy conscience or bad character.
Jump to: