Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 437. (Read 845565 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
October 19, 2014, 07:13:13 PM
Does anybody really think that if the method that the universe was made happened to be revealed, that there is anybody that could even understand it? The whole universe is so extremely complex, that nobody could understand what he was looking at if he saw the way or the thing that caused the universe to come into being. The universe is THAT complex. Finding Higgs, be there one or many, is like finding a drop of water in the ocean when compared with what the ocean is and what exists therein.

Keep on playing.

Smiley
legendary
October 19, 2014, 07:05:44 PM
Huh? The scientific proof of God is in the fact that we found the Higgs Boson. Now that we have found this elusive, little particle, just ask Steven Hawking what he calls it. The God particle. It'll be an interesting day if they ever find two of them at the same time. There probably is only ONE in the whole universe.

Smiley
The name 'The God Particle' has absolutely nothing to do with proving/disproving a god.  The name was given based on this book.

Many physicists also think that there may be more than one type of Higgs Boson: http://dujs.dartmouth.edu/physical_sciences/physicists-indicate-existence-of-multiple-higgs-bosons

Oh drat. And it was starting to sound so good, too.   Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
We are the champions of the night
October 19, 2014, 06:56:00 PM
Huh? The scientific proof of God is in the fact that we found the Higgs Boson. Now that we have found this elusive, little particle, just ask Steven Hawking what he calls it. The God particle. It'll be an interesting day if they ever find two of them at the same time. There probably is only ONE in the whole universe.

Smiley
The name 'The God Particle' has absolutely nothing to do with proving/disproving a god.  The name was given based on this book.

Many physicists also think that there may be more than one type of Higgs Boson: http://dujs.dartmouth.edu/physical_sciences/physicists-indicate-existence-of-multiple-higgs-bosons
legendary
October 19, 2014, 05:31:08 PM

Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
October 19, 2014, 04:52:22 PM
21% lol...
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019
October 19, 2014, 01:59:01 PM
Knowing that it's happened before, the 'One' might be aware enough to sidestep that whole hypothetical scenario by simply ingratiating Oneself into said group, no? That's what the Age of Aquarius seems to be all about to me. Any two drops of water—have them touch, what happens?

And what if the guy was'nt interested in being a part of the most destructive society in all existance?

True. He was more interested in converting it away from destruction.  Smiley

And the Karma cop taught him not to interfere.

Of course, that didn't stop him from interfering more, and then overcoming.  Smiley

You missed the point? The cop shot the guy.. dead.. to serve and to protect huh? yeah, protect masons, no-one else, and they wont even acknowledge the man shot just might have been the 'second coming'

What does it matter when someone dies? Perhaps in that death might be the greatest promoter of novel discord (progress) anyway, as I am increasingly beginning to think that we all serve as 'the One' to each other in some manner at least at some point during our time here.

“How many times... have you encountered the saying, 'When the student is ready, the Master speaks?' Do you know why that is true? The door opens inward. The Master is everywhere, but the student has to open his mind to hear the Master's Voice.”

edit:
Lucy to me was a good film, now look for the egyptian picture of the the scene of judgment featuring anubis as he weigh's the soul against the heart, using the feather of truth, on top of the scale's sit's the monkey..

The scribe.. keeper of the akhasic record's.. thoth to be precise.
as if right on queue, while I was listening, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rAOyh7YmEc
edit2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUkw7M5Ptio
Activity: 378
Knowledge could but approximate existence.
October 16, 2014, 08:21:30 PM
…the rules that allowed this society to get as far in advancement as we have become…
"Advancement" is a matter of change (which creates information). Rules serve to constrain entropy (which begets change). Therefore, it is within spite of those "rules" (as seen with Galileo) that your "advancement" (even ancients knew "flight") has proven known humanity.

Meaning?

Cant you just do this thread from your head rather than using external scource's?
What, of that post, have you not comprehood?

Am fi the hood pal, I understood the lot to the point I realised you missed it Smiley

Ie, you never got anywhere, as in to ANY point?
My post was posed within a likeness of that classical frame termed "Aristotelian syllogism."

Like this you mean? Pmsl..

"If, as Aristole said, it be the mission of tragedy to cleanse and exalt us, leaving us
subdued with a sense of pity and hope and fortified against ill fortune, it is permitted us
to add that in simplicity, in depth and power, in its grasp of the realities of the life of
man, its portrayal of the stupidi of evil and the splendour of virtue, its revelation of that
in our humanity which leads it to defy itself, rather than defame, defile or betray its moral
integrity, and in its prophecy of the victory of light over shadow, there is not another
drama known among man like the Third Degree of Masonry."

Imagine that coming from the 'dark brothers': Freemasonry. Never devided were they in the past.

Could be just another Con's Piracy..

They sold their soul for success in this life, at the cost of over 50% of other lifeforms of this planet in the past 50 years. They are obligated upon pain of death to prevent in any shape form or fashion, of the knowledge transmitted all over the internet and are breaking their oath, and as prescribed, should be buried up to the head at low tide by their own laws. Just for allowing said transmissions to be taking place. They are incapable of seeing the light of the darkness they bring. It is wrong. Period.

Edit: What if the person they're all expecting knows everything done in his name and is pissed of that it cost so much life? What if he decides to use the word to just end it all cause he agree's with at least one person who is a victim of their's?

What if every other lifeform was supposed to be protected by us instead of wiped out? And he decide's, we are the threat to every other lifeform? And decide's just to wipe out humanity, cause you thought he would'nt?
Therewithin, projection proves known by that notion of "'mission' known 'tragedy.'"
October 16, 2014, 07:05:01 PM
…the rules that allowed this society to get as far in advancement as we have become…
"Advancement" is a matter of change (which creates information). Rules serve to constrain entropy (which begets change). Therefore, it is within spite of those "rules" (as seen with Galileo) that your "advancement" (even ancients knew "flight") has proven known humanity.

Meaning?

Cant you just do this thread from your head rather than using external scource's?
What, of that post, have you not comprehood?

Am fi the hood pal, I understood the lot to the point I realised you missed it Smiley

Ie, you never got anywhere, as in to ANY point?
My post was posed within a likeness of that classical frame termed "Aristotelian syllogism."

Like this you mean? Pmsl..

"If, as Aristole said, it be the mission of tragedy to cleanse and exalt us, leaving us
subdued with a sense of pity and hope and fortified against ill fortune, it is permitted us
to add that in simplicity, in depth and power, in its grasp of the realities of the life of
man, its portrayal of the stupidi of evil and the splendour of virtue, its revelation of that
in our humanity which leads it to defy itself, rather than defame, defile or betray its moral
integrity, and in its prophecy of the victory of light over shadow, there is not another
drama known among man like the Third Degree of Masonry."

Imagine that coming from the 'dark brothers': Freemasonry. Never devided were they in the past.

Could be just another Con's Piracy..

They sold their soul for success in this life, at the cost of over 50% of other lifeforms of this planet in the past 50 years. They are obligated upon pain of death to prevent in any shape form or fashion, of the knowledge transmitted all over the internet and are breaking their oath, and as prescribed, should be buried up to the head at low tide by their own laws. Just for allowing said transmissions to be taking place. They are incapable of seeing the light of the darkness they bring. It is wrong. Period.

Edit: What if the person they're all expecting knows everything done in his name and is pissed of that it cost so much life? What if he decides to use the word to just end it all cause he agree's with at least one person who is a victim of their's?

What if every other lifeform was supposed to be protected by us instead of wiped out? And he decide's, we are the threat to every other lifeform? And decide's just to wipe out humanity, cause you thought he would'nt?
Activity: 294
October 16, 2014, 06:38:24 PM
Tell him to stop then pmsl...

why would he do that? Tongue
October 16, 2014, 06:32:27 PM
Tell him to stop then pmsl...
Activity: 252
October 16, 2014, 04:33:11 PM
Knowing that it's happened before, the 'One' might be aware enough to sidestep that whole hypothetical scenario by simply ingratiating Oneself into said group, no? That's what the Age of Aquarius seems to be all about to me. Any two drops of water—have them touch, what happens?

And what if the guy was'nt interested in being a part of the most destructive society in all existance?

True. He was more interested in converting it away from destruction.  Smiley

Of course, that didn't stop him from interfering more, and then overcoming.  Smiley

You missed the point? The cop shot the guy.. dead.. to serve and to protect huh? yeah, protect masons, no-one else, and they wont even acknowledge the man shot just might have been the 'second coming'

good.  pedophiles suck.
October 16, 2014, 04:14:30 PM

Of course, that didn't stop him from interfering more, and then overcoming.  Smiley

legendary
October 16, 2014, 03:25:09 PM

October 16, 2014, 03:11:47 PM

legendary
October 16, 2014, 02:00:18 PM

legendary
October 16, 2014, 12:58:55 PM

Though there are multiple ways to destroy the most destructive society in all existence, one way is to do it from within. Especially if One wanted to save those lost souls.
October 16, 2014, 12:53:54 PM

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
October 16, 2014, 12:40:06 PM
To me karma is a pretty big sign I have gotten some karma back and it was not nice.. Only 2 times though not the 3x people talk about.
legendary
October 16, 2014, 12:32:39 PM
October 16, 2014, 11:30:06 AM
Ah, see, herein lay's the problem.

Let's say I invent a club in order to creat a decent society, with just laws and fairness to all. Then add secret's and passwords that only that club knows. Eventually the club get's so big n powerfull that they forget their most important asset.. the one they need, that simply never joined.. and since members favour members over non-members, the non member, who just may be whom-ever's saviour, is cast down. So in the search for the 'second coming', they in all their glory, were too fuckin stupid to do the right thing, and missed the boat.. a cop thinks, lets check this guy out, he's acting weird, look at him part hat ocean.. Name? No answer. Cop takes his arm, he instinctivly flinches from the pain and is arrested for resisting arrest! Sea returns to normal, but cop never noticed, cause he's too busy stitchin people up.. opens back door of meat wagon, out pops the first sandle.. as the second exit's the car, the mans robe gets caught, and he trips, banging into cop, cop throws him to ground drawing gun, and shoots him. Waaaa? Cop just killed Jesus..

What second coming?

This was not an accident, it was pre-meditated.

Jump to: