Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 454. (Read 845565 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
October 02, 2014, 06:54:35 PM
So Dicksperiment, any proof of those 50btc you own?   Roll Eyes

Yeah, Decky. Take Vod on his honor, and send him the bitcoins. He'll send 'em back if he loses.   Grin
He asked him to sign the address, not send him the coins

On topic: no matter how much you guys debate how entropy works, it still doesn't prove there is a god.  Seems to be the latest buzzword for trying to disprove evolution, even though scientists have already debunked that idea.

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/thermo.html

You missed a detail of our conversation. (See the emboldened portion.)

Boil glass of water, colouring will stick to sides.
By what means shall you boil such that you do not introduce "new disorder" into yourself (as per the requirements)?

Ok, I'll sit it out knowing the water will evaporate, and leave the colouring behind. I promise not to touch it Wink

That introduces new disorder into the environment, the diffusion of the water molecules through the atmosphere.

You introduced this disorder, not I, I just sat and fell asleep watching it.. remember your up against someone who will get to the truth of the matter, in that you chose water, knowing it would evaporate of it's own accord, I had no say in this scientific fact, I merely debunked the question, using nothing.

Edit: twas a good question, you had me thinking, but it is also an invalid question with regards to your point, due to the fact you forgot water is constantly changing.
That "constant change" illustrates (part of) my point: entropy does, indeed, proceed towards a maximum.

What was then to be argued is that existence is an isolated system and, therefore, subject to the maximization of entropy, and that this "maximization" begets the manifestation of everything (not read: "everything that exists" [though, that's technically accurate]).

By thermodynamics, existence, which is an isolated system, would "spontaneously evolve towards thermodynamic equilibrium, the configuration with maximum entropy" (Wikipedia).

Nothing, then, is lost to everything.

It is to be inferred from there that God necessarily exists.

I missed nothing, it got boring.. I'm not even looking for what I may have missed, I'm that interested..
Do you concede the relative validity of my assertions?

Nah, you are 100% wrong.
Activity: 378
Knowledge could but approximate existence.
October 02, 2014, 06:53:34 PM

Yeah, Decky. Take Vod on his honor, and send him the bitcoins. He'll send 'em back if he loses.   Grin

On topic: no matter how much you guys debate how entropy works, it still doesn't prove there is a god.  Seems to be the latest buzzword for trying to disprove evolution, even though scientists have already debunked that idea.

By what means shall you boil such that you do not introduce "new disorder" into yourself (as per the requirements)?

Ok, I'll sit it out knowing the water will evaporate, and leave the colouring behind. I promise not to touch it Wink

That introduces new disorder into the environment, the diffusion of the water molecules through the atmosphere.

You introduced this disorder, not I, I just sat and fell asleep watching it.. remember your up against someone who will get to the truth of the matter, in that you chose water, knowing it would evaporate of it's own accord, I had no say in this scientific fact, I merely debunked the question, using nothing.

Edit: twas a good question, you had me thinking, but it is also an invalid question with regards to your point, due to the fact you forgot water is constantly changing.
That "constant change" illustrates (part of) my point: entropy does, indeed, proceed towards a maximum.

What was then to be argued is that existence is an isolated system and, therefore, subject to the maximization of entropy, and that this "maximization" begets the manifestation of everything (not read: "everything that exists" [though, that's technically accurate]).

By thermodynamics, existence, which is an isolated system, would "spontaneously evolve towards thermodynamic equilibrium, the configuration with maximum entropy" (Wikipedia).

I missed nothing, it got boring.. I'm not even looking for what I may have missed, I'm that interested..
Do you concede the relative validity of my assertions?
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
October 02, 2014, 06:51:36 PM
I dont HAVE a fuckin god you fuckin twat, your like the idiot who walks in a pub and gets a wiff of booze and suddenly your the man, but if you'd been in the pub long enough, you'd realise every cunt wants tae kick the shit ooty ye, but yer too pissed tae take the fuckin hint.. your nowt but a coward behind a keyboard, wi nae girlfriend tae wake up the way only I know how to..

Dicksperiment, it's obvious you are the one that is dragging bitcoin down with your garbage posts.   You need to grow up and move out of your parent's house.  Undecided
October 02, 2014, 06:49:38 PM
So Dicksperiment, any proof of those 50btc you own?   Roll Eyes

Yeah, Decky. Take Vod on his honor, and send him the bitcoins. He'll send 'em back if he loses.   Grin

On topic: no matter how much you guys debate how entropy works, it still doesn't prove there is a god.  Seems to be the latest buzzword for trying to disprove evolution, even though scientists have already debunked that idea.

You missed a detail of our conversation.

(Bold attribute added for emphasis.)

October 02, 2014, 06:47:39 PM

Yeah, Decky. Take Vod on his honor, and send him the bitcoins. He'll send 'em back if he loses.   Grin

On topic: no matter how much you guys debate how entropy works, it still doesn't prove there is a god.  Seems to be the latest buzzword for trying to disprove evolution, even though scientists have already debunked that idea.

October 02, 2014, 06:42:42 PM

No need to send, just point the addresses in the blockchain and we know :p

Spot vods brown ring getting closer together? Just wait for the timing..

oh, and how many address's has my bitcoin wallet actually got, if my latium has 5? All in different names..

The one available here is to show the world how lame half you's are.. the addy I posted shows why collecting from faucets is useless.. see? Your all advertising FOR ME that faucets are POINTLESS. Everything vod and his bumchums say drags bitcoin down with them.. remember, new potential customers read things like this..

And listen to radio dj's.. REAL, LIVE radio dj's..
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
October 02, 2014, 06:41:24 PM

No need to send, just point the addresses in the blockchain and we know :p
October 02, 2014, 06:29:17 PM

I wasnt discussing entropy, I was puzzling over what he was saying, and beat him with an empty glass full of colouring.
October 02, 2014, 06:27:03 PM
To be honest mate, the water analogy was interesting, but you are goin on a bit..

Aquarians are away doing sumat else very quickly, at least you held my attention for a bit, but you lost it by goin on about something I actually find boring, for it i useless arguing with someone who cannot accept their own flawed questions lead nowhere..
Demonstrate, beyond a reasonable doubt, that what you assert is more valid than that which I assert, and I will surely concede.

Nah, it's now boring.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
We are the champions of the night
October 02, 2014, 06:07:38 PM

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
October 02, 2014, 05:05:07 PM

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
October 02, 2014, 05:02:51 PM
No, no, no. Don't write it "aquarians." After all, you don't see Christians writing it "christians." They give their religion dignity by capitalizing the first letter. Call the people of your religion "Aquarians," not "aquarians."

Smiley
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
October 02, 2014, 04:59:57 PM
October 02, 2014, 04:59:36 PM
To be honest mate, the water analogy was interesting, but you are goin on a bit..

Aquarians are away doing sumat else very quickly, at least you held my attention for a bit, but you lost it by goin on about something I actually find boring, for it i useless arguing with someone who cannot accept their own flawed questions lead nowhere..
Demonstrate, beyond a reasonable doubt, that what you assert is more valid than that which I assert, and I will surely concede.
October 02, 2014, 04:56:56 PM

October 02, 2014, 04:51:05 PM

Only in this particular case, I succesfully removed said colouring without using any external source by simply KNOWING the way.

Edit: Sooory dude, if you cant give credit for such a perfect answer, and move on to another question, I'm nippin to pub, I debunked ye there, though it was not my intention.. the correct thing to say here was you put your foot in it Wink

Next challenge?

Here.

Water is common and clearly demonstrates that the only way to "reduce" entropy (here, separate water from dye dissolved in it) is to transfer it (here, mix the water into the atmosphere via evaporation).
October 02, 2014, 04:45:59 PM

Only in this particular case, I succesfully removed said colouring without using any external source by simply KNOWING the way.

Edit: Sooory dude, if you cant give credit for such a perfect answer, and move on to another question, I'm nippin to pub, I debunked ye there, though it was not my intention.. the correct thing to say here was you put your foot in it Wink

Next challenge?
October 02, 2014, 04:44:45 PM
C'mon, admit it, I answered your question, albeit, not being the answer you sought.. see, water, even when perfectly still, will still evaporate. Neither you or I can change this.

In my mind you say to pour colouring into a glass, then remove said colouring without any external interferences..

If there was a bet on this, I won.

October 02, 2014, 04:41:02 PM

October 02, 2014, 04:40:01 PM

Water is common and clearly demonstrates that the only way to "reduce" entropy (here, separate water from dye dissolved in it) is to transfer it (here, mix the water into the atmosphere via evaporation).
Jump to: