Pages:
Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 66. (Read 845587 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
January 13, 2018, 06:36:13 AM
In the first place, is god definable?

Probably the essence of what God is, is not definable. But that is another topic. This one is about proving His existence. Two different topics.

Cool
legendary
January 13, 2018, 06:34:34 AM
Sometimes, I don't get why people still needs scientific explanation just to prove God. Is everything really answerable by science?  Huh

Science is good. It helps us live better. But science can't answer much of anything. That's why they have developed quantum mechanics. QM is essentially complex probability. It's a bit like complex guesswork.

To show you how weak science is, consider that there are billions of atoms in the tip of your finger. Science doesn't really have a method for tracking an individual atom vary far. They might be able to track you, but they can't track one of your individual atoms directly... at least not very easily.

Consider the atoms and molecules in the air. They might be able to tag a dear and track it as it runs through the woods. But they can't tag and track a molecule of wind. And there are countless trillions of those, but they can't track even one.

Science is weak.

Cool
Activity: 77
Merit: 17
January 13, 2018, 06:22:23 AM
There is no scientific explanation yet that God or Jesus existed but if we placed him in our heart, we will feel the care by him.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
January 13, 2018, 06:18:29 AM
Sometimes, I don't get why people still needs scientific explanation just to prove God. Is everything really answerable by science?  Huh
legendary
January 13, 2018, 05:58:46 AM
The usual garbage full of fallacies and misinformation...
I do not believe that god exists, I have never seen science show any evidence that God exists in this world, God is only in the imagination of every human being, I know that God is one People are respectable but they are not real

Cause and effect exists in everything we have found. So does entropy. So does complexity. Combining these scientifically shows that God exists. Why? Because these 3 couldn't exist in the universe without something that fits our definition of "God."

The whole operation of the universe is complex machinery. Machines have makers.

Cool
legendary
January 13, 2018, 05:55:38 AM

The existence of the Universe, Man has existed in the world, but man acknowledges that he does not happen by his will. Not that he made himself. Not the one who made the child. Earth where his life was not he who made it. Ever since he was born he has found the existence of the earth. The heavens have become shelter roofs, and their hands have never participated in it. It is clear that holding and raising something from what was not there was not human intervention. It is also clear that everything does not happen by itself. According to common sense, regardless of the height or low quality of human reason, it will occur to the human mind that everything in this universe is what makes God.

Also, things occur to the average mind that suggest that God does Not exist. We have atheism and evolution, both of which suggest that God does NOT exist.

The thing that we are looking for in this topic is scientific proof, one way or the other. The OP seems to be a certain kind of proof that contradicts some of our understanding of evolution. It points towards God, but it may not be scientific proof for God.

Do you have scientific proof?

Cool
Activity: 274
January 13, 2018, 05:55:00 AM
The usual garbage full of fallacies and misinformation...
I do not believe that god exists, I have never seen science show any evidence that God exists in this world, God is only in the imagination of every human being, I know that God is one People are respectable but they are not real
Activity: 28
January 13, 2018, 05:45:57 AM
What do you think?
Please share your opinion about this article.

101 Proofs For God

A growing list of common sense Proofs for God.

Proof for God, #65 Mitochondrial Eve and Y-Chromosome Adam

Genetic scientists seem to be in general agreement that we are all descendants of one woman and one man. This research was fairly recent, starting about 1978. They, of course, do not believe in the creation story of Adam and Eve in the Bible, but their conclusions are getting closer and closer.

In case you have not heard about this, it makes very interesting reading. But I think it raises a number of profound challenges to the Theory of Evolution.

The scientists base the above conclusions on the known facts of human reproduction, specifically on properties of the sperm and egg. .....
Full article read here: http://101proofsforgod.blogspot.com/2014/07/65-mitochondial-eve-and-y-chromosome.html

The existence of the Universe, Man has existed in the world, but man acknowledges that he does not happen by his will. Not that he made himself. Not the one who made the child. Earth where his life was not he who made it. Ever since he was born he has found the existence of the earth. The heavens have become shelter roofs, and their hands have never participated in it. It is clear that holding and raising something from what was not there was not human intervention. It is also clear that everything does not happen by itself. According to common sense, regardless of the height or low quality of human reason, it will occur to the human mind that everything in this universe is what makes God.
Activity: 143
January 13, 2018, 12:09:25 AM
the existence of earth and sky
legendary
January 12, 2018, 09:58:45 PM
just believe in your heart that God is alive  and exists,nothing more can be a real proof except you believe and feel.

This is correct. But besides this topic being about scientific proof...

It is difficult for anyone to believe anything that they have absolutely no evidence for. Try believing a new car to pop into existence in your driveway. Difficult. But if you know that the dealer delivery guy is delivering it right now, even though you don't see the car in your driveway, your faith is a whole lot stronger that the car will be there shortly.

Knowing by scientific proof that God exists makes it a lot easier to believe that the Bible is loaded with things that God says. It makes faith in Jesus and Heaven easier.

Cool
Activity: 101
Merit: 13
January 12, 2018, 09:49:57 PM
just believe in your heart that God is alive  and exists,nothing more can be a real proof except you believe and feel.
legendary
January 12, 2018, 09:34:36 PM
Scientific proof that God exists?
I'd like to see that - I'd convert in an instant.
But that won't happen, as God doesn't exist.

The proof is shown in the links that are directly above your post that I am quoting here, in this post.

Cool
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
January 12, 2018, 07:23:28 PM
Scientific proof that God exists?
I'd like to see that - I'd convert in an instant.
But that won't happen, as God doesn't exist.
legendary
January 12, 2018, 07:07:40 PM

We're talking science here. Not your religious beliefs that God doesn't exist. Keep religion out of it, and you will see that God exists.

Cool

Meh, same old response for when you don't have any arguments. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27250935

Aren't you ever going to stop posting religious stuff in this science thread?

Cool

Aren't you ever going to stop the same copy paste response instead of admitting you failed? You are better than this, come on..

Aren't you ever going to stay on topic. All you do is talk religion or badmouth me. God is proven to exist:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14047133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16803380.

Cool
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
January 12, 2018, 06:42:23 PM

We're talking science here. Not your religious beliefs that God doesn't exist. Keep religion out of it, and you will see that God exists.

Cool

Meh, same old response for when you don't have any arguments. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27250935

Cool

Aren't you ever going to stop the same copy paste response instead of admitting you failed? You are better than this, come on..
legendary
January 12, 2018, 06:34:47 PM

Cool

Cool
Activity: 687
Merit: 11
January 12, 2018, 03:58:10 PM
the sky and the sea are enough to prove that god exists, if you know the glass
he does not create by itself because humans make it, if there are glasses that make then what about the sky and sea
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
January 12, 2018, 02:04:32 PM
What do you think?
Please share your opinion about this article.

101 Proofs For God

A growing list of common sense Proofs for God.

Proof for God, #65 Mitochondrial Eve and Y-Chromosome Adam

Genetic scientists seem to be in general agreement that we are all descendants of one woman and one man. This research was fairly recent, starting about 1978. They, of course, do not believe in the creation story of Adam and Eve in the Bible, but their conclusions are getting closer and closer.

In case you have not heard about this, it makes very interesting reading. But I think it raises a number of profound challenges to the Theory of Evolution.

The scientists base the above conclusions on the known facts of human reproduction, specifically on properties of the sperm and egg. .....
Full article read here: http://101proofsforgod.blogspot.com/2014/07/65-mitochondial-eve-and-y-chromosome.html

scientific proof that God exists... i dont think theres a way to put God into data?

But the data shows that God exists.    Cool

The data that I ripped apart and you had to stop posting here because of lack of arguments? I don't think so buddy.

Cool

Activity: 325
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 01:50:39 PM
If god exist, he need put some text under this line  Grin Grin Grin
---------------------------------------------------------
There may be evidence that God exists, but in my opinion God exists in every human being, not in the real world. I respect the people who are friendly and kind because they help others overcome difficulties
legendary
January 12, 2018, 11:56:43 AM
Actually, there is no scientific proof of God's existence because God is beyond science.God is all in all.In Him is the source of all things both visible and invisible

There is no scientific proof that "nothing" exists. Sure, we as simple, common people know that empty space - nothing - exists, because we see it all around us, and we see the stars that "float" in the empty space that is nothing or nothingness.

Science doesn't examine nothing. Science doesn't have a handle on what "nothing" is. But science proves that nothing exists, by measuring relationships between things that DO exist.

Same with God. Science may not have any kind of a scientific "handle" on God, but science shows that God exists, even though they can't measure Him directly in any way.

The scientific answer to the existence of Gos is shown in the fact that the universe is a machine full of machines. Machines have makers. Any maker of a machine as complex as the universe is God, by definition.

In addition, cause and effect, entropy, and complexity (which all scientifically exist) couldn't exist in a universe the way they exist in ours without Something that fits the definition of our word "God" having put it all together. There simply is no other way, scientifically speaking.

Cool
Pages:
Jump to: