Pages:
Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 61. (Read 845591 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 09:17:01 PM
You're very life is a good testimony that God really exist.  He's everywhere   and our everything.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
April 03, 2018, 08:52:56 PM
Notice how BADecker is 100% sure there's a God yet he rejects the proof that God exists. BADecker rejects the science of a flat and motionless Earth covered by an engineered dome and, he also rejects the Bible that says on the very first page in the first few paragraphs that the Earth is covered by a dome; implying that it's flat.

Nope old BADecker here wants you to believe the satanic lies of a spinning globe Earth in a vacuum going around the Sun a gorillion miles wide 93 gorillion miles away in something called a "solar system". Oh but there's a God he wants you to believe in, the false God of the spinning ball Earth, complete with (((transvestite))) "space aliens" LARPing as man's angelic creators.

YES!! This is the SHIT I want to see. A fight between 2 complete nutjobs, actually, notbatman is definitely a little bit crazier than badecker.
I second that! /me gets out his popcorn...

And on that note both badecker and notbatman pls watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnJX68ELbAY&list=PL126AFB53A6F002CC
And then when you are done: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdTDBq7ko5Y&list=PLXJ4dsU0oGMKnaxEzgOPup9WKlNPZwiJN Or maybe watch the 2nd one first.....

I know its a lot to take in....being logical and packed with scientific facts....but please do try to expand your tiny minds.
Doxastic closeness is just a terrible affliction.

Approximately all of the things that you and the videos say against religion, fit science better.

Science acknowledges that they have only scratched the surface of that which there is to know. With this acknowledgement they have admitted that they absolutely don't know that the things of Bod and the Bible are not something full of science way beyond what we know.

God reveals Himself in the Bible. Since science doesn't understand God very much, it often rejects Him. But you can find many scientists who accept Him.

Science has no knowledge of any way that cause and effect combined with entropy combined with complexity, as they exist in this universe, could scientifically exist together without God. Yet these three things - C&E, entropy, and complexity - are abundantly visible all over the place without anything to refute them.

This makes the science that says that God does not exist, to not only be an extremely weak science, but it makes science to simply be another false religion when believed this way.

Cool

On the other hand religion doesn't acknowledge anything and simply claims it knows god exists, I don't see how that's better than acknowledging that we still have a lot to discover.
Do you really believe that? It is your religion. So you nullify everything that you say by what you say. Especially when you say that religion claims that God exists, and then you claim in your religion that He doesn't.

Religion has no knowledge of any way that cause and effect combined with entropy combined with complexity, as they exist in this universe, exist because of god. There is nothing that indicates a god has to exist because those 3 things exist.

Religion doesn't have knowledge. People have knowledge. Religion is about people believing things that they don't have knowledge of.

Science (not religion) shows that God exists scientifically - C&E, entropy, complexity. Someone who doesn't understand science, might suggest that these 3 don't prove God's existence. Others who don't understand science might suggest that these 3 DO prove God's existence. Such people have science as their religion, because they don't understand science, yet believe something that should be understood scientifically. If they understood, they wouldn't have to believe.

The fact that you continually talk about believing in a science thread, shows that either you don't understand science, or you are a troll who is trying to move the religion of people who don't understand science into directions you want them to believe.

Cool

Activity: 40
April 03, 2018, 03:36:14 AM
Sure. God exists. Is only a fool that will say God did not exist,  he is the creator of everything so call on earth
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
April 02, 2018, 06:57:48 PM
Notice how BADecker is 100% sure there's a God yet he rejects the proof that God exists. BADecker rejects the science of a flat and motionless Earth covered by an engineered dome and, he also rejects the Bible that says on the very first page in the first few paragraphs that the Earth is covered by a dome; implying that it's flat.

Nope old BADecker here wants you to believe the satanic lies of a spinning globe Earth in a vacuum going around the Sun a gorillion miles wide 93 gorillion miles away in something called a "solar system". Oh but there's a God he wants you to believe in, the false God of the spinning ball Earth, complete with (((transvestite))) "space aliens" LARPing as man's angelic creators.

YES!! This is the SHIT I want to see. A fight between 2 complete nutjobs, actually, notbatman is definitely a little bit crazier than badecker.

And on that note both badecker and notbatman pls watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnJX68ELbAY&list=PL126AFB53A6F002CC
And then when you are done: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdTDBq7ko5Y&list=PLXJ4dsU0oGMKnaxEzgOPup9WKlNPZwiJN Or maybe watch the 2nd one first.....

I know its a lot to take in....being logical and packed with scientific facts....but please do try to expand your tiny minds.

Approximately all of the things that you and the videos say against religion, fit science better.

Science acknowledges that they have only scratched the surface of that which there is to know. With this acknowledgement they have admitted that they absolutely don't know that the things of Bod and the Bible are not something full of science way beyond what we know.

God reveals Himself in the Bible. Since science doesn't understand God very much, it often rejects Him. But you can find many scientists who accept Him.

Science has no knowledge of any way that cause and effect combined with entropy combined with complexity, as they exist in this universe, could scientifically exist together without God. Yet these three things - C&E, entropy, and complexity - are abundantly visible all over the place without anything to refute them.

This makes the science that says that God does not exist, to not only be an extremely weak science, but it makes science to simply be another false religion when believed this way.

Cool

On the other hand religion doesn't acknowledge anything and simply claims it knows god exists, I don't see how that's better than acknowledging that we still have a lot to discover.

Religion has no knowledge of any way that cause and effect combined with entropy combined with complexity, as they exist in this universe, exist because of god. There is nothing that indicates a god has to exist because those 3 things exist.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 02, 2018, 01:15:42 PM
If there is such things as a super being, there is no reason why there is only one super being as the creator. Everything we know could be designed and created by a ring of super beings, or even different types of super beings. So, the god(s) we know today could all exist, or none of them existed and we got it all wrong
Activity: 169
April 02, 2018, 12:42:43 PM
On the face of it, I disagree that "the thread of salvation through the Messiah runs throughout the whole" of the Bible. I found that the Dead Sea Scrolls support my position:
legendary
April 02, 2018, 12:27:47 PM

Cool
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
April 02, 2018, 12:14:03 PM
As you are human you will only discuss human (your) definitions of god.
Activity: 28
April 02, 2018, 11:58:53 AM
God is exist. I believed.
Activity: 154
March 20, 2018, 04:27:34 PM
I just want to be a slave and don't need any proofs that God exists. God is everything and everywhere, God is love - Love is real Grin
Activity: 65
Merit: 12
March 20, 2018, 02:29:27 PM

Activity: 48
March 20, 2018, 12:34:50 AM
If bible, koran, torah and other holy scriptures are wrong this will not prove that there is no God. If there is a God there is no way we can prove his existence if he don't want to. Our civilization is still very young, still many things we cannot explained.

God is there can be proved with confidence, not with the eyes of our eyes because our eyes can only see the unseen. Scientific evidence of the existence of God we can observe from our life there is birth and death, there is a barren there is a fertile, but they do the same process but not all women can get pregnant, death if it is natural then who will die it must be old, but in fact babies, children, teenagers too many died, this is one example we experience and can be seen around us will prove the existence of God in our midst that all we can not see Him.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
March 19, 2018, 07:11:10 PM

Activity: 27
March 19, 2018, 01:54:39 AM
You dont need any scientific proof to prove that Gos exist, because if you have faith on him he will exist forever in your life and in your heart.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
March 18, 2018, 09:38:48 PM

https://i.imgur.com/ZzZqviT.gif

You just can't understand, can you, that the Bible is speaking to non-scientific people.

If you go to Kansas, and stand out on the flat land at night, the appearance of the earth is flat with a dome over it. The appearance would be the same on either a flat earth or a globe earth the size of our earth.

Doesn't your ignorance ever show through to yourself, just a little bit? LOL.

Cool

So the Bible isn't speaking to me is it? What book would you recommend then?

inb4:

legendary
March 18, 2018, 08:35:57 PM

https://i.imgur.com/ZzZqviT.gif

You just can't understand, can you, that the Bible is speaking to non-scientific people.

If you go to Kansas, and stand out on the flat land at night, the appearance of the earth is flat with a dome over it. The appearance would be the same on either a flat earth or a globe earth the size of our earth.

Doesn't your ignorance ever show through to yourself, just a little bit? LOL.

Cool
Activity: 530
Merit: 10
March 18, 2018, 08:04:25 PM
earth and sun are proofs of existence of god. everyone should be sure of it.
Activity: 140
March 18, 2018, 06:38:35 PM
You should read Thomas Aquinas, he was good at explaining that
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
March 18, 2018, 06:10:57 PM

Activity: 140
Merit: 11
March 18, 2018, 06:06:39 PM
What do you think?
Please share your opinion about this article.

101 Proofs For God

A growing list of common sense Proofs for God.

Proof for God, #65 Mitochondrial Eve and Y-Chromosome Adam

Genetic scientists seem to be in general agreement that we are all descendants of one woman and one man. This research was fairly recent, starting about 1978. They, of course, do not believe in the creation story of Adam and Eve in the Bible, but their conclusions are getting closer and closer.

In case you have not heard about this, it makes very interesting reading. But I think it raises a number of profound challenges to the Theory of Evolution.

The scientists base the above conclusions on the known facts of human reproduction, specifically on properties of the sperm and egg. .....
Full article read here: http://101proofsforgod.blogspot.com/2014/07/65-mitochondial-eve-and-y-chromosome.html

Great story. Was interesting to read
Pages:
Jump to: