Pages:
Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 67. (Read 845587 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
January 12, 2018, 11:47:28 AM
What do you think?
Please share your opinion about this article.

101 Proofs For God

A growing list of common sense Proofs for God.

Proof for God, #65 Mitochondrial Eve and Y-Chromosome Adam

Genetic scientists seem to be in general agreement that we are all descendants of one woman and one man. This research was fairly recent, starting about 1978. They, of course, do not believe in the creation story of Adam and Eve in the Bible, but their conclusions are getting closer and closer.

In case you have not heard about this, it makes very interesting reading. But I think it raises a number of profound challenges to the Theory of Evolution.

The scientists base the above conclusions on the known facts of human reproduction, specifically on properties of the sperm and egg. .....
Full article read here: http://101proofsforgod.blogspot.com/2014/07/65-mitochondial-eve-and-y-chromosome.html

scientific proof that God exists... i dont think theres a way to put God into data?

But the data shows that God exists.    Cool

The data that I ripped apart and you had to stop posting here because of lack of arguments? I don't think so buddy.

We're talking science here. Not your religious beliefs that God doesn't exist. Keep religion out of it, and you will see that God exists.

Cool
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 09:37:23 AM
i really doubt that they can prove that god exists i always believe that there's something greater than us, we have to realize this we are so small in this infinite universe.

The greater thing is the rules of physics and the space.
Activity: 126
January 12, 2018, 08:35:24 AM
Actually, there is no scientific proof of God's existence because God is beyond science.God is all in all.In Him is the source of all things both visible and invisible
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
January 11, 2018, 06:55:06 PM
I would not consider that scientific proof. Sounds kind of idiotic imo.
Activity: 29
January 11, 2018, 06:33:37 PM
There could be no "scientific proofs" of religion dogmas the question is ridiculous, sorry.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
January 11, 2018, 06:23:58 PM
What do you think?

101 Proofs For God

Genetic scientists seem to be in general agreement that we are all descendants of one woman and one man. This research was fairly recent, starting about 1978. They, of course, do not believe in the creation story of Adam and Eve in the Bible, but their conclusions are getting closer and closer.

In case you have not heard about this, it makes very interesting reading. But I think it raises a number of profound challenges to the Theory of Evolution.

The scientists base the above conclusions on the known facts of human reproduction, specifically on properties of the sperm and egg. .....
Full article read here: http://101proofsforgod.blogspot.com/2014/07/65-mitochondial-eve-and-y-chromosome.html

scientific proof that God exists... i dont think theres a way to put God into data?

The data that I ripped apart and you had to stop posting here because of lack of arguments? I don't think so buddy.
legendary
January 11, 2018, 04:38:27 PM
What do you think?

101 Proofs For God

Activity: 16
January 11, 2018, 04:36:54 PM
What do you think?

101 Proofs For God

legendary
January 11, 2018, 04:09:40 PM

Einstein was not religious and to say so is another lie used by bible thumpers to further their agenda.

Time for you to learn.

religious
[ri-lij-uh s]

adjective

1. of, relating to, or concerned with religion :
a religious holiday.

2. imbued with or exhibiting religion; pious; devout; godly:
a religious man.

3. scrupulously faithful; conscientious:
religious care.

4. pertaining to or connected with a monastic or religious order.

5. appropriate to religion or to sacred rites or observances.

noun, plural religious.

6. a member of a religious order, congregation, etc.; a monk, friar, or nun.

7. the religious, devout or religious persons:
Each year, thousands of the religious make pilgrimages to the shrine.

religion
[ri-lij-uh n]

noun

1. a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, especially when considered as the creation of a superhuman agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs.

2. a specific fundamental set of beliefs and practices generally agreed upon by a number of persons or sects:
the Christian religion; the Buddhist religion.

3. the body of persons adhering to a particular set of beliefs and practices:
a world council of religions.

4. the life or state of a monk, nun, etc.:
to enter religion.

5. the practice of religious beliefs; ritual observance of faith.

6. something one believes in and follows devotedly; a point or matter of ethics or conscience:
to make a religion of fighting prejudice.

When you look at some parts of the definitions above, you will see that Einstein absolutely was religious... and so are you.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
January 11, 2018, 03:39:50 PM
Based on the words above, Einstein didn't want to belong to specific religion and didn't see God as personal, but he believed in the divine creation of the universe.
Its something to think about.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756
Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!
January 11, 2018, 02:02:27 PM
Einsten's words about God and religion:
I want to know how God created this world. I am not interested in this or that phenomenon, in the spectrum of this or that element. I want to know his thoughts. The rest are details. (The Expanded Quotable Einstein, Princeton University Press, 2000 p.202)
We know nothing about [God, the world] at all. All our knowledge is but the knowledge of schoolchildren. Possibly we shall know a little more than we do now. but the real nature of things, that we shall never know, never. (The Expanded Quotable Einstein, Princeton University Press, Page 208)
When the answer is simple, God is speaking. (Albert Einstein).

"It was, of course, a lie what you read about my religious convictions, a lie which is being systematically repeated. I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly. If something is in me which can be called religious then it is the unbounded admiration for the structure of the world so far as our science can reveal it."

Albert Einstein, letter to an atheist (1954), quoted in "Albert Einstein: The Human Side," edited by Helen Dukas & Banesh Hoffman.

"The word god is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this."

Letter to philosopher Eric Gutkind, January 3, 1954.

Einstein was not religious and to say so is another lie used by bible thumpers to further their agenda.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
January 11, 2018, 12:32:29 PM
Einsten's words about God and religion:
I want to know how God created this world. I am not interested in this or that phenomenon, in the spectrum of this or that element. I want to know his thoughts. The rest are details. (The Expanded Quotable Einstein, Princeton University Press, 2000 p.202)
We know nothing about [God, the world] at all. All our knowledge is but the knowledge of schoolchildren. Possibly we shall know a little more than we do now. but the real nature of things, that we shall never know, never. (The Expanded Quotable Einstein, Princeton University Press, Page 208)
When the answer is simple, God is speaking. (Albert Einstein).

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
January 03, 2018, 04:27:59 AM
I've heard two good analogies:

a) The Painter: If someone looked at the Mona Lisa and said that they believe that a few jars of paint somehow happened to fall onto a blank canvas that just happened to be there and that the paint just happened to fall in such a way that the painting dried as it was, would you hold that that was a plausible theory, or would you hold that the artwork was proof of the painter?
b) If someone told you that the private plane in their backyard resulted from a tornado going through a junkyard and rearranging the parts in such a way that they just happened to form a plane, what would your response be?

So, to with G-d an creation. However, creation and natural balance are far more complex than either scenario provided above. To say that everything somehow just happened to form in the same way with all mutations happening in such a way as to allow for the existence of all planets and life-forms to provide for the needs of all others in such a harmonious way is even less statistically probable.
Activity: 67
January 03, 2018, 04:10:37 AM
Taste small death and see..lol
Activity: 17
January 02, 2018, 09:17:47 PM
There's no proof that god is real but you can feel it Smiley the way you trust god and pray for it. you will have good heart
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
January 02, 2018, 09:10:12 PM
What do you think?

101 Proofs For God

God exists only in our souls, there are many who believe that there is a god, for me it is not, I only believe in science, if science proves that God exists, then I will believe in it
what if science tells that you are a faggot
January 02, 2018, 06:22:18 AM

Computer Scientists 'Prove' God Exists

For centuries, many have tried to use this kind of abstract reasoning to prove the possibility or necessity of the existence of God. But the mathematical model composed by Gödel proposed a proof of the idea. Its theorems and axioms -- assumptions which cannot be proven -- can be expressed as mathematical equations. And that means they can be proven.
Researchers have cracked the "GOD CODE", they used computers to validate the axioms that refute Naturalism and confirm the necessity of the existence of GOD.

No, no, no. Gödel's first incompleteness theorem is just a result about the limitations of axiom systems. That's all. It is particularly worrying when people state that they have little knowledge of mathematics (let alone of mathematical logic) yet feel certain that there is something metaphysically profound going on here.

All the misinterpretations out there of Gödel's results on incompletenesss prompted the late Swedish logician Torkel Franzén to write a book called
Gödel's Theorem: An Incomplete Guide to Its Use and Abuse.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C3%B6del%27s_ontological_proof#Criticism
Activity: 636
Merit: 505
January 02, 2018, 03:46:55 AM

Computer Scientists 'Prove' God Exists

For centuries, many have tried to use this kind of abstract reasoning to prove the possibility or necessity of the existence of God. But the mathematical model composed by Gödel proposed a proof of the idea. Its theorems and axioms -- assumptions which cannot be proven -- can be expressed as mathematical equations. And that means they can be proven.
Researchers have cracked the "GOD CODE", they used computers to validate the axioms that refute Naturalism and confirm the necessity of the existence of GOD.
December 31, 2017, 06:39:29 AM

As I said the greatness of the universe doesn't prove it's designed. Also your analogy is wrong because machines have a purpose or a job, what is the universe job or purpose? If it is to contain life, for example, then it does a poor job considering most of it it's inhabitable even a big part of earth.

Well, actually, here is where you are wrong.

It is stating that the universe is great that doesn't prove its design. Why not? Because stating such doesn't show anything at all. Stating such is simply political science.

Showing the greatness through examination of it proves the design.

Some of the purpose of God in creating the universe, was to express His love for mankind. He had other purposes in mind, as well. So there is purpose for the machine. How do we know? The universe is a machine full of machines, and every machine is designed for some purpose.

Habitation of the earth isn't the problem. People working together is the problem. After all, look at the inhabitants of harsh Antarctica who work together, just so that they can inhabit it.

Cool

''It is stating that the universe is great that doesn't prove its design. Why not? Because stating such doesn't show anything at all. Stating such is simply political science.''

Just like stating the universe is designed because it's ''great''

''Some of the purpose of God in creating the universe, was to express His love for mankind'' If that was true then again he did a terrible job considering nearly anything can kill humans in the universe. The universe is not a machine and even if it was, it doesn't prove it has a designer. Where is your evidence for it? You keep claiming god did it yet you never present any type of evidence.

''Showing the greatness through examination of it proves the design.'' How?

Examination shows the machine nature. Machines have makers.

Cool

You have never proved that machines have makers. Since the only machines that have makers are human machines, the other ''machines'' may or may not have makers, we don't know, unless you have evidence for it.

Since the only things that exist are machines, we can apply the example of the machines that we know the makers of, to the big machine that we don't see the maker of, to show that it has a Maker.

Cool

Why, though? Those machines have nothing to do with the machines humans make. I don't see why we can apply the example of our machines which have a purpose and a job to nature ''machines'' as you call them. Nothing indicates a rock is designed.

Much of the machinery in a rock has to do with the machinery that we make. Even the simple electromagnetic forces between the subatomic particles of a rock, are the same kinds of forces between the subatomic particles that make up our machines. Or consider the levers of nature that we apply in many of our machines. Not one of our machines could exist if it were not at least a partial copy of a machine of nature. All of our machinery is patterned after aspects of the machinery of nature. It's all machinery. It's all machines.

Cool

Yes we got inspired by nature to create stuff but that still doesn't mean that nature itself is designed, there is no way to tell. We can only tell our stuff is designed/made because we know about it or we can compare it to nature, however when you look at nature and you try to guess if it's designed or not, you can't. There is nothing to compare it to, there is nothing that says it's designed.
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
December 31, 2017, 04:14:27 AM
i really doubt that they can prove that god exists i always believe that there's something greater than us, we have to realize this we are so small in this infinite universe.
Pages:
Jump to: