Pages:
Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 62. (Read 845591 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 12
March 18, 2018, 05:56:42 PM
It's not scientifically proved that GOD exists. Buh those of us who know what is capable of doing believe that he exists, in fact he's real.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
March 18, 2018, 05:32:41 PM
^^^ claims nothing exploded and created everything, makes so much sense...

Notice how the attack is on me and not the information I present.

Claims a supernatural god came from nothing and created everything, makes so much sense.

But the idea of a Being that is so supremely powerful that He/It could make the universe, is not as far fetched as evolution.

Cool

How did you determine that lol?

I know, I know. It's difficult for you to think. So, I'll say it straight out for you.

Evolution is a hoax - see https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/evolution-is-a-hoax-1917510.

God, the only other idea, has been proven to exist.

Cool

Dude, you cannot even define what "God" is.

You think you can?  Go for it, define it.  I dare you.
You are so silly. God is easily defined. Catch this now. A definition of God is: "The undefinable, loving, Greatness." That wasn't so hard, was it?

I mean, who can understand the Guy Who created the vastness of our universe? So, who is going to be able to define this Creator Who exists both inside and outside of the universe?

People believe in some undefined, unknown entity, that cannot be detected and verified to exist.  Then they try to convince all other sane people that what they feel is true and that others have to feel the same way.

Talk about insanity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTllC7TbM8M

Empty space isn't an entity. But nobody really can define it. We can talk about the relationships between things inside this empty space. But the empty space is so simple that we can't really say much in the way of defining it. We can't lay hands on it to examine it. But we all know that it is there through measuring the relationships of things that exist in the empty space.

How much more God, the Great Creator, Who we can understand exists by observing the universe, but have a hard time defining because we are so limited in understanding all but a tiny smidgeon of the universe?

Stop being so dense... or do you like being that way?

Cool

How do you prove something that cannot be defined, never mind proved.

So it is undefined guy, WTF?  Do you hear yourself?

I think the Nobel committee is going to make an announcement any time.  You can prove something that cannot be defined.

You have discovered a completely new branch of Logic.

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
March 18, 2018, 03:57:53 PM

Claims a supernatural god came from nothing and created everything, makes so much sense.

But the idea of a Being that is so supremely powerful that He/It could make the universe, is not as far fetched as evolution.

Cool

I know, I know. It's difficult for you to think. So, I'll say it straight out for you.

Evolution is a hoax - see https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/evolution-is-a-hoax-1917510.

Cool

You are so silly. God is easily defined. Catch this now. A definition of God is: "The undefinable, loving, Greatness." That wasn't so hard, was it?

I mean, who can understand the Guy Who created the vastness of our universe? So, who is going to be able to define this Creator Who exists both inside and outside of the universe?

People believe in some undefined, unknown entity, that cannot be detected and verified to exist.  Then they try to convince all other sane people that what they feel is true and that others have to feel the same way.

Talk about insanity.

Empty space isn't an entity. But nobody really can define it. We can talk about the relationships between things inside this empty space. But the empty space is so simple that we can't really say much in the way of defining it. We can't lay hands on it to examine it. But we all know that it is there through measuring the relationships of things that exist in the empty space.

How much more God, the Great Creator, Who we can understand exists by observing the universe, but have a hard time defining because we are so limited in understanding all but a tiny smidgeon of the universe?

Cool

''A definition of God is: "The undefinable, loving, Greatness." How do you know, though?
March 18, 2018, 03:57:27 PM

Cool

Cool

Considering there is substantial evidence for evolution and literally none for a supreme being, I would say the idea of such being is definitely way harder to believe.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
March 18, 2018, 03:45:26 PM
Holy fucking down syndrome farm animals Batman, holographic projectors and spherical mirrors aren't the product of explosives that blow up and create this shit!

We're on a motionless flat plane covered by a mirrored dome that's used to project holograms i.e. the Sun, Moon, stars, etc... from a holographic projector; this is engineered technology.

LOL! And when you look at the pictures of the flat horizon taken from high-flying planes, somethings the horizon is flat, sometimes it is convex, and sometimes it is concave.

Just saying it doesn't make it anything. So, keep on... blah, blah, blah...

And go back to the flat earth topic with it, where you belong.

Cool
legendary
March 18, 2018, 03:41:08 PM

Cool

Cool

Talk about insanity.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
March 18, 2018, 12:50:35 PM
Holy fucking down syndrome farm animals Batman, holographic projectors and spherical mirrors aren't the product of explosives that blow up and create this shit!

We're on a motionless flat plane covered by a mirrored dome that's used to project holograms i.e. the Sun, Moon, stars, etc... from a holographic projector; this is engineered technology.

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 11:46:27 AM
I think that God is the only picture in your heads , guys. I have never saw, smelled , tasted or something else with "God " name Grin
legendary
March 18, 2018, 11:10:56 AM

Cool

Cool
March 18, 2018, 10:36:35 AM

Cool

Activity: 126
March 18, 2018, 09:16:51 AM
ha ha what do you think with a question like this? all influential .
legendary
March 18, 2018, 08:45:18 AM

Cool
March 18, 2018, 08:33:10 AM

legendary
March 17, 2018, 08:54:24 PM

March 17, 2018, 08:28:00 PM
The big bang, the solar system, the globe, evolution, dinosaurs etc, etc,... it's all fraudulent garbage.

Anything that makes sense is fraudulent to a schizo like you.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
March 17, 2018, 08:12:19 PM
There is still no scientific proof that will tell us that God really exist... the Bible is the only thing which says that God really exist.
legendary
March 17, 2018, 07:42:37 PM
The big bang, the solar system, the globe, evolution, dinosaurs etc, etc,... it's all fraudulent garbage.
Activity: 238
March 17, 2018, 07:37:18 PM
I do believe that God exists and sometimes science can prove that He exists. other times He does it himself, showing us that he is near us and that He will always keep His eyes on us and help us when we need him. Beside that, science never could have prove that God does not exist. Even with the Big Bang theory something it's missing, how did the particles come to exist and why did it all had that order, nothing at random.
Activity: 37
March 17, 2018, 02:16:50 PM
I dont believe in God and I dont need a proof.
Activity: 42
March 14, 2018, 04:48:43 PM
As for me, i prefer the version that God, described in bible is not exact. That description was made for simple people could understand it and retell. The real God maybe is some higher intellect that put us here in order to study the ways we can evolution, rise, use technologies and so on. There are a lot of proofs we were brought and helped here by aliens.
Pages:
Jump to: