Pages:
Author

Topic: [Scrypt - Scrypt-N -X11] [40 coins] ** Coinmine.pw ** [Simple and effective] - page 31. (Read 62213 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
It will be easier for me to choose new coins if our users will be involved. Vote Coin page created!

Would you consider implementing auto-trading, for a reasonable fee? Right now there is no way for an average miner like myself to switch to your pool if I have to spend time finding exchanges for all the shitcoins and then trade manually (as most don't have auto trade options), not to mention that many coins would lose value by the time they meet minimum withdrawal thresholds. Since you already are pulling exchange rates etc from somewhere, it would make sense to take the next step and offer to convert the coins to LTC/BTC for your miners. And you would be able to back up your BTC/Mh estimate that you have there on the dashboard. It looks good but is unattainable for someone not working full-time as a trader.
Activity: 336
Merit: 254
CoinMine.pw
 It will be easier for me to choose new coins if our users will be involved. Vote Coin page created!
CoinMine.pw
JB.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hey,

I've been on here now for a few weeks and things seem to be going very well. The server switch over worked and my reject issue has vanished! Great work.

Quick question.

The pool keeps mining KarmaCoin (KARM), how can this be a profitable coin when there are any big exchanges that accept it? CoinMarket has been down for a week now (back up today apparently) so how can a profit be made from them?

Have I just missed an exchange that accepts them?

Cheers,

John
CoinMine.pw
We have new switching algorithm now.

Testing it now, but looks good.

Thanks all for support. 600Mhash its nice!
CoinMine.pw
CoinMine.pw
All pools copy of one open source software called stratum mining server. I use my own server software written specially for my pool.
My pool reject shares only calculated with errors in Scrypt algorithm and accept all correctly calculated shares.

BUT We have a Profit switching pool here. So we mine coins, when it drops difficulty. This leads to fast block changed (due to found blocks by our pool or another multi pools). And when blocks changes fast, your video card often don't have time to find some difficulty share last block, and already get new block for work.
So you just see "New block detected" on every line in your Miner but send much less shares this time.

Pool estimates your hashrate be accepted shares, and fast block switching leads to lower estimated rate. Just now I'm working about new switching algo, what will use block change time for profitability calculations. And switch you to fast coins if it really worth it.

PS: All miners in pool have lower estimated rates, so you get right part from total pool hashrate as reward. I will test new switch algorhitm today and see how estimates will change. May be I'll just add this coefficient 10% up for all - for your calmness.

PPS: Only thing you should monitor it's your personal Profit / Mh / day after all coin's sell. If you satisfied with result of my work as pool-operator and your work as trader - it's a mine reason to mine with CoinMine.PW.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
I'm really liking this pool, however I'm worried about the hashrates, I'm running 6,5Mh/s with 0.0 - 0.1% rejected rate, no HW errors or anything like that everything works like a charm. For the last 24hours the pool dashboard has shown only 4,5-5Mh all the time.

Is this just a problem with the monitoring or am I really missing almost 1Mh somewhere?

ps. Out of curiosity, I've used tens of different pools with rejected rate 1.5 - 3% usually. How is it possible that with this pool I'm having 0.0% with all rigs? Is the connection just that good or something, or doesn't it report the invalid shares correctly?

same here
Activity: 11
I'm really liking this pool, however I'm worried about the hashrates, I'm running 6,5Mh/s with 0.0 - 0.1% rejected rate, no HW errors or anything like that everything works like a charm. For the last 24hours the pool dashboard has shown only 4,5-5Mh all the time.

Is this just a problem with the monitoring or am I really missing almost 1Mh somewhere?

ps. Out of curiosity, I've used tens of different pools with rejected rate 1.5 - 3% usually. How is it possible that with this pool I'm having 0.0% with all rigs? Is the connection just that good or something, or doesn't it report the invalid shares correctly?
CoinMine.pw
You can delete unneeded workers now
CoinMine.pw
Very hight difficulty. It's much easier to mine coins with difficulty bellow 40 for us.
Activity: 34
How about adding Mooncoin (MOON)?
CoinMine.pw
HoboNickels (HBN) added!
CoinMine.pw
Flappycoin (FLAP) Added
CoinMine.pw
Thanks for your reply.
There is also parameter as block target time. Some coins have 30 seconds target some 2.5 minutes. It mean what fast coin will have 5x less difficulty, when slow with same network hashrate.
Aslo I'm not sure about price. Smiley As I see price almost always go down and pumps some time by some persons with big money.

Any way, CoinMine was created as an professional mining instrument. And every worker can make all he wants Smiley
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
I have disabled this future some time ago. It's give us more problems when profits.
Why you want to set difficulty to 15-150 range if our main advantage quick get several blocks while coin drops difficulty to low values. Second, what you will mine, if most workers mine blocks with difficulty below 10?
If you will mine solo, coins with difficulty 30 and have 1Mhash, it will take up to 1 week to find ONE block.

Any way, I have enabled this setting NOW. And will see what will happen Smiley

Thanks for your reply.

I want to try and see if my profit was better or not with differents difficulty range. Coin with small range are differents than those with high difficulty. i want to keep a part of this coin and see what will their price later. Med range diff coin could be a good futur coin but low range coin could be a futur dead coin...

I will tell you if it's profitable or not. I have set some workers with differents range and set a rotation every 2 hours. In fews days i will see the USD Mined earn by each workers and the USD Now by each..

CoinMine.pw
NyanCoin (NYAN) added!
CoinMine.pw
I have disabled this future some time ago. It's give us more problems when profits.
Why you want to set difficulty to 15-150 range if our main advantage quick get several blocks while coin drops difficulty to low values. Second, what you will mine, if most workers mine blocks with difficulty below 10?
If you will mine solo, coins with difficulty 30 and have 1Mhash, it will take up to 1 week to find ONE block.

Any way, I have enabled this setting NOW. And will see what will happen Smiley
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
i don't understand something and i think you could explain me.

I have set a range of difficulty for one of my workers : 15-150. I have activate the auto-switch too. Why my workers work on coins with lower difficulty than 15 ?

thanks Smiley
CoinMine.pw
The LTC profitability on the main page is based on the stuck difficulty and price, or its updated and only stuck at the main page?

Why dont enable LTC and DOGE? On the long time, if the difficulty is low, its worth mining. Can't we miners start mining it today and finish in like 10 days, always getting if its difficult and price are above the others?

How will you make the payout of the old server? I already got everything that was possible, but some coins there are minimum limits to withdraw, so I could not get it.

How oftem the profitability and the Mh/s and USD price are updated? once an hour? How reliable is that information? (I need to know in order to choose or not to mine with the pool).

ty, nice job so far, keep us updated with the improvements, i saw you added 2 new coins on this new server, keep doing it, the more, the better

LTC profitability based on updated values from external block exchangers.

I don't enable BTC and DOGE because it not worth to mine it with 400Mh hashrate. And I don't want to download blockchain on new server Smiley
We will find 2-4 block in a day if we will be lucky. but we change coins quick so I don't think it possible to mine it now. My algoritm use formula 1Difficulty / 5Mhash rate. So we need about 10GHash to mine LiteCoin.
I will remove it totally from dashboard.

Transfer from old server finally finished. All coins on old server over 50 coins are being paid out to wallets. Check payout history on old server.
All coins under 50 transfered to new server and added to your Confirmed balance. You can find record in your Payout histry with TxID: "Funded balance from OLD server". Also all coin without wallet set was added to your confirmed balance to new server.

Profitability on main page updates once a hour. And it's not only autoswitching profits. It's total pool earned value in LTC divided by estimated LTC value calculated from total pools hashrate. I can't find good solution to calculate autoswitching profitability. Many workers have personal settings for switch coins and many users mine solo coins without switch.
My personal data from switching pool without any coinsets it 0.0107 BTC / Mh / Day. So main page data is almost correct.

Pages:
Jump to: