Pages:
Author

Topic: [Scrypt - Scrypt-N -X11] [40 coins] ** Coinmine.pw ** [Simple and effective] - page 32. (Read 62213 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
LOL. Thank you. It is indeed.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
have you checker if your balance isnt on the old server?

here: http://old.coinmine.pw/account.php

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Logged in and every single one of my balances is gone. Two days of mining. I had not set a withdrawal yet. Not crushing, but hell I coulda been mining mint while the diff was still 20.
could you check the possibility of accepting port 80 or 443 for mining? i am on firewall at the office Sad
help me here, which is the new and the old serve to point my miners?

stratum+tcp://eu.coinmine.pw:1111

or

stratum+tcp://eu2.coinmine.pw:1111
The LTC profitability on the main page is based on the stuck difficulty and price, or its updated and only stuck at the main page?

Why dont enable LTC and DOGE? On the long time, if the difficulty is low, its worth mining. Can't we miners start mining it today and finish in like 10 days, always getting if its difficult and price are above the others?

How will you make the payout of the old server? I already got everything that was possible, but some coins there are minimum limits to withdraw, so I could not get it.

How oftem the profitability and the Mh/s and USD price are updated? once an hour? How reliable is that information? (I need to know in order to choose or not to mine with the pool).

ty, nice job so far, keep us updated with the improvements, i saw you added 2 new coins on this new server, keep doing it, the more, the better
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Tip:
You need to restart your miner to see them on the new website.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello, I can't create worker "on this server" Help me, please!
Activity: 336
Merit: 254
CoinMine.pw
Activity: 42
I don't see  any messages from you.
Negative balance appear due several days ago database crash. it's set to constant value and I can't catch it now, because it's constantly changes over time, due new blocks found.
About some time happen not accurate reward distributio - I know about this problem. It's happened some time due not instant switching all workers. And some delays with shares cashes. So sometime you get more, some time less. Now I work hard for new server version. It will be released this week end. New version use new reward distribution backend and should work with best stability. All workers will switch instantly to coins (depends from workers settings).

Happy mining to all. Many new coins added!

can you also add estimated BTC value? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
Negative balance appear due several days ago database crash. it's set to constant value and I can't catch it now, because it's constantly changes over time, due new blocks found.
About some time happen not accurate reward distributio - I know about this problem. It's happened some time due not instant switching all workers. And some delays with shares cashes. So sometime you get more, some time less. Now I work hard for new server version. It will be released this week end. New version use new reward distribution backend and should work with best stability. All workers will switch instantly to coins (depends from workers settings).

Thanks for explaining, will point my workers again. I think your pool is one of the best. Regards, mdtalhaurin
CoinMine.pw

Activity: 42
The pool is down for a couple of hours now.
Will you implement an payment in BTC or LTC with the auto-switch coin turned on?

CoinMine.pw
yes. It's next my goal to make several switching algorithms in worker's setting. I have already prepaid base to save information about used switching algorithm by worker, when he get mining reward.  This will allow to monitor profitability of different algorithms over time. Now I monitor only total pool profitability including solo coin miners.

But problem is, what I don't invent several switching algorithms. Smiley So I'll think about this, when will finish work at CoinMine 2.0 server.
It's already done, testing it by myself now.

Thinks for Orphaned blocks idea. I'll try to think about this. Unfortunately, we get much orphan blocks, because relative small hash-power. Looks like some multipool have more than 50% from coin hashrate and it leads to much orphans for another pools. (especially when difficulty drops and we start to mine it).
I was thinking about the future of CoinMine...

I hope one day your will become as popular as other big multi-coins pool. That will be great! But that also bring a couple of problems. When a big pool target a small coin, it can actually hurt the health of that coin. It can actually crash the price if all the coins are sold at the same time. Or by exemple, lately Mooncoin almost died because the big hashrate of multicoins pool messed up its difficulty.

A way to prevent this would be to spread the total hashrate between several coins. So we don't all go attack mine the same coins. The problem is how do you spread the hashrate? Someone will always complaint that their miners are always on the second most profitable coin (not the most profitable).

So maybe their should have more than 1 algorithm. In the same ways that there are differents investors profiles (some prefer blue chips, some others don't mind to invest in risky business) maybe there are differents miners?

Some want small variance, regular stable payouts.
Other target the big instant profit.
Some mine and trade ASAP while other keep their coins
Etc.

Maybe it would be possible to create different algorithms corresponding to different profiles. In this way, we will not go mine the same coins at the same time.

Once again, I'm not a developper. I'm just throwing some ideas in the air. If this is an impossible task just discard it.  Wink
I'm wondering, do the switch algorithm calculate the effect of orphaned block on the profitabilty? If not, would it be a good idea to calculate it? Correct me if I'm wrong, but if 40% of our mined block are orphaned, this mean that the coin is actually 40% less profitable. Right?

On the other hand, the pool will have to test it once in a while. Maybe last week there was lot of orphaned for whatever reason, but today everything work fine. So if the pool never test it again, it will never know that the profitability is back to normal.

By example, yesterday I saw that for the last 50 FlorinCoin blocks, 22 was orphaned. 44%! I tought that is was very too many so I deactivated FLO. Today, I check again and that last 15 blocks are OK. So I reactived FLO again.

I don't know if it's clear, or how hard it would be to integrate this in an algorithm but this is just an idea I got.
And more one announcement.

Effective immediately, all registered miners will have 1% fees for life. Some most active workers, who helping me to find errors and makes interesting suggestions will get 0% fees for life. This offer will end as we exit beta in the near future, so register and try mining here asap.  Once we exit beta the fee will be 2-3% (discounts for loyal workers), so this is a great offer for loyal miners who help us to grow in beta.

Send us your hash, you'll be glad you did!

Wow, thank you!
But I will send you donation anyway.  Cheesy
Activity: 452

Would be nice to see the profit in BTC also

Where do we check our wallets ??

Would be nice in future to see Sha256 coins also in it
CoinMine.pw
Is there a reason why the minimum payout for GlobalCoin is so high comparatively to others? It is fixed at 1000. 1000 GLC = 8.22 $USD.
Sorry, my fault. Minimum payout set to 10.
Pages:
Jump to: