Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 381. (Read 1289636 times)

Activity: 503
Merit: 500
February 19, 2015, 01:59:31 AM
someone is in a hurry to get out of SDC.  who knows something the rest of us do not?

Somebody could just need USD to pay taxes, or Christmas bills. The market is not big enough to get any information like that. But that magic 20K floor is holding firm.

We're just going to have to wait until there is some commerce being done with the coin to see where it will go. Speculative trading is meaningless.
Activity: 442
Merit: 250
February 19, 2015, 12:51:53 AM
someone is in a hurry to get out of SDC.  who knows something the rest of us do not?
Not "someone", but the big talkers, the loud mouths on this forum. Since the zk announcement, pookie and longandshort disappeared along with another few aggressive ones. They are steadily dumping.
They appeared only when they thought there will be big gains for them trashing everything in their path and hurting shadow in the process. Zk implementation didn't rise the price for one reason or another so they are dumping.  But that's good. This gives the chance to other traders to buy SDC and leads to fair distribution. Once these loud mouths - big holders are gone, only then Shadow will prosper. Shadow needs traders and newcomers.
My respects to all the other members/traders. 
Activity: 442
February 19, 2015, 12:32:25 AM
I'd like to thank Rynomster, Techovert and the Shadow Team for this critically important evolution in virtual currency. Shadow is what bitcoin should have been. Some might call it "Bitcoin 2.0" but would do better by saying:

"Shadow is digital cash."

Sure. You are a chameleon. The worst kind. And a sick individual. That’s way you followed LongandShort call, when he was shitting on xst forum. Sooner or later you will turn against shadow also, as you did with xst and drk. It is just a matter of time until you “fall in love” with another coin. You will be another big dumper.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
February 19, 2015, 12:02:25 AM

Its fine were almost at 600k tokens! Keep converting everyone and there wont be any coins for sale Smiley
Activity: 532
February 18, 2015, 11:51:32 PM
Activity: 896
February 17, 2015, 04:45:35 PM
Dear Shadowcoin community,

We found one of your little children wandering around in our Darkcoin forums,
asking question after question after question about Darkcoin, Darksend and InstantX.
We gave him answers but it soon became clear his little child mind just couldnt handle it,
its was just not mature enough to cope with all the info.

So we decided to bring child_harold back to you guys, figuring you were all worried sick about his absence. I suggest you
all put him in a corner somewhere for at least a few hours and when he start crying pls just ignore him.

To child_harold :

Pls listen to these nice people in this forum and behave yourself then maybe, just maybe they will let you visit us again in a
few years when you grown more mature.

edit : oh, and pls stop making these fake accounts pretending yr not child_harold .. we grown-ups see right through that

best regards,

qwizzie

Just Darksend him back over here.

We'll see him in a couple of days.
HAHAHAHA!!!  Grin
I think there was a masternode problem :S this is gonna take longer than expected
TX Rejected (Code -idontwannaplayanymore)
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
February 17, 2015, 03:49:58 PM
A dignified apology by the little lord of chaos posted in DRK thread:

It saddens me to see such a poor response from the DRK community with regards to the misuse of CH's words. Signature use is up and the this community has new members who purport to be his relatives. Since my goal is to get you to stop using that signature I have elected to adopt a different strategy to broker this accord and will back-off entirely for one week.

Hopefully we can leave this mess behind us. The ball's now in your court.

In the meantime CH wished I post the message below on his behalf.  He has already apologised in IRC to any members of the SDC community who were offended by his actions.

Dear DRK community,

We travel different roads leading to the same destination: Anonymity. I regret I can no longer walk with you on yours and sincerely apologise for any offence I have caused members of the Darkcoin community. This was NOT my intention. Out of respect I will never post in this thread again. Our vision differs and I do not wish to play any part in a 2-tier network where there are masters and slaves.

Thank you for returning my words, assuming you have done so. When I originally penned them one year ago I felt the same heart-felt passion for DRK that I now have for SDC. However, the thanks I gave to Evan I do not retract. My thanks to Evan still apply. Thank you Evan.

solid1234 mentioned how this space is a little like ProSports. With this metaphor in  mind I'm not embarrassed to say I feel a little bruised and battered after the last few days or action. I'll be sitting on the bench for a bit and shall relinquish into the shadows.

So Farewell & God speed,

Child Harold
p.s. What a long, strange trip it's been.
http://youtu.be/1C816p-KTNk
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
February 17, 2015, 01:11:09 PM
Cryptsy wallet back in maintenance again.  I PMed mullick, but have not heard back.  I wonder how bittrex solved the problem of the wallet hanging, because their wallet seems to work flawlessly every day.  Also they have the most volume for SDC.  So anybody new that wants to trade, I highly suggest Bittrex.
legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050
February 17, 2015, 01:03:28 PM

asking question after question after question about Darkcoin, Darksend and InstantX.
We gave him answers but it soon became clear his little child mind just couldnt handle it,

So we decided to bring child_harold back to you guys, figuring you were all worried sick about his absence. I suggest you
all put him in a corner somewhere for at least a few hours and when he start crying pls just ignore him.

To child_harold :

Pls listen to these nice people in this forum and behave yourself then maybe, just maybe they will let you visit us again in a

edit : oh, and pls stop making these fake accounts pretending yr not child_harold .. we grown-ups see right through that

best regards,

qwizzie

Hey, wait! He was your kid first  Wink

I'd like to thank eduffield and the other developers for this critically important evolution in virtual currency. DarkCoin is what bitcoin should have been. Some might call it "Bitcoin 2.0" but would do better by saying: "DarkCoin is digital cash." - Child Harold - February 28, 2014

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anndash-dash-dashorg-first-self-funding-self-governing-crypto-currency-421615
legendary
Activity: 1008
February 17, 2015, 10:20:43 AM

To child_harold :

best regards,

qwizzie

HAHAHAHA!!!  Grin
I think there was a masternode problem :S this is gonna take longer than expected
Activity: 588
February 16, 2015, 09:29:59 PM

To child_harold :

best regards,

qwizzie

Don't worry guys, Child_Harold is our restless community member. We have become accustomed to his devotional SDC bigotry and to his intervention in the affairs of other communities. But Shadowcash is his lifestyle. Anyway i apologize on behalf of our community for his crazy behavior

Hi & thanks SDC community...I for one believe we are all entitled to support the community we believe in and should have a mutual respect for other communities.  Cheers everyone.
Activity: 821
February 16, 2015, 06:40:52 PM
I have windows ShadowCoin version v1.3.0.6.  Sometimes, when I create a new address it locks the wallet up.  I have to kill the wallet and reopen it.  The address is not saved to the wallet.  If I'm lucky enough to get the address saved, the addresses disappear and I have to restart the wallet.  The wallet seems to freeze a lot as well.  I have no issues running any other wallet.  Are you guys aware of this?  Update soon?  Need to removed the Santa hat from the icon as well.

The above issues AFAIK have all been fixed in the pending release ... this should be ready as soon as some other kinks/improvements are ready.
Thanks.
Activity: 532
February 16, 2015, 06:05:24 PM
I have windows ShadowCoin version v1.3.0.6.  Sometimes, when I create a new address it locks the wallet up.  I have to kill the wallet and reopen it.  The address is not saved to the wallet.  If I'm lucky enough to get the address saved, the addresses disappear and I have to restart the wallet.  The wallet seems to freeze a lot as well.  I have no issues running any other wallet.  Are you guys aware of this?  Update soon?  Need to removed the Santa hat from the icon as well.
February 16, 2015, 05:50:15 PM

To child_harold :

best regards,

qwizzie

Activity: 700
★ IT's Party Time! ★
February 16, 2015, 04:57:21 PM

To child_harold :

best regards,

qwizzie

Don't worry guys, Child_Harold is our restless community member. We have become accustomed to his devotional SDC bigotry and to his intervention in the affairs of other communities. But Shadowcash is his lifestyle. Anyway i apologize on behalf of our community for his crazy behavior
Activity: 700
★ IT's Party Time! ★
February 16, 2015, 04:47:56 PM

Min stake age: 8 hours, no max age

LongAndShort, glad to see you dude!
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245
February 16, 2015, 03:50:51 PM

To child_harold :

best regards,

qwizzie

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
February 16, 2015, 03:34:32 PM
Hey guys, I just send my coins from bittrex to Shadow-QT to stake. How long should I wait to my coins become mature?
Another question: is Shadow-QT only in english?
Min stake age: 8 hours, no max age
Activity: 476
February 16, 2015, 02:32:55 PM
wow this coin has alot to offer. It's being slept on. Price should be much higher than it is.

That 20K floor held for so long was impressive. But I think big: due to the 6M coins the price is going to have to be in the tens of thousands of dollars per coin for it to be what it really should be.

Valuable economics lessons are being learned continuously. Bitcoin was unique because it's not fiat, the supply is intrinsically limited. Then altcoins arrived and crypto became like fiat; anyone can issue a new coin. Most altcoins have no value because of this. Closed source annoys a lot of crypto people for cultural reasons, but if Shadow was open source what would be to stop a thousand other people who were late to the party from cloning the coin and making it more like fiat?

it is opensource.
February 16, 2015, 02:21:16 PM
wow this coin has alot to offer. It's being slept on. Price should be much higher than it is.

That 20K floor held for so long was impressive. But I think big: due to the 6M coins the price is going to have to be in the tens of thousands of dollars per coin for it to be what it really should be.

Valuable economics lessons are being learned continuously. Bitcoin was unique because it's not fiat, the supply is intrinsically limited. Then altcoins arrived and crypto became like fiat; anyone can issue a new coin. Most altcoins have no value because of this. Closed source annoys a lot of crypto people for cultural reasons, but if Shadow was open source what would be to stop a thousand other people who were late to the party from cloning the coin and making it more like fiat?
Jump to: