Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 384. (Read 1289636 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
February 10, 2015, 03:39:53 AM
Hi everyone.

If you have encountered or know of any bugs, please send me a PM with the details (Preferably a method on how to reproduce them) so that I can pass the information on to the correct people.

* Add address freezing wallet has been fixed.
* Seg-faulting on rewind chain has also been fixed.

Thanks for your help in making Shadow even better than it is.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
February 09, 2015, 10:52:27 PM
When people try to FUD a project it shows that they see it as a threat.  ShadowCash is a threat to DRK and other coins.  That is why some bag holders enjoy spreading lies.  Pretty pathetic.  The day of reckoning will come.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
..|..
February 09, 2015, 10:40:12 PM
Wow major dump whats going on

As I know from closed friend of Isidor Zeuner. He found a major flaw in Shadow that compromise the anonymity and ShadowCash total supply.
I take the right to divulge this information because I see that some person are already aware of that and are dumping their coins before it remain publicly.

Good luck guys and never forget: invest only what you can afford to lose!

oh, you back ... ok!, keep FUD for nothing unless you've got some proof to share
Activity: 81
..|..
February 09, 2015, 09:07:40 PM

Dump already finished? Sad
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
February 09, 2015, 07:28:19 PM
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018
February 09, 2015, 07:04:55 PM
So when is this review suppose to happen? Any timeline? I feel for you guys with the most recent price action down to 16s. Eeesh.
legendary
February 09, 2015, 05:00:37 PM
I don't mind the dumping, it gives me quite possibly one last chance to get a few more sdc under 20k.

I'm still sulking about the fact I didn't sell my full stash last weekend to buy/sell ethercoin so I could have doubled my SDC stash ... To bad, ether is going down back for the moment... a new opportunity, but I'm realizing myself I'm to afraid to sell my sdc for a trade...

You dont want to miss the big boom its understandable

That is pretty much it,  I don't play sdc,  I just buy it whenever I can and hold.  Its obvious that 95% of users are doing the same thing, when only 10btc can move our price +/- 25%.  Its obvious most people don't know how to calculate the 'true value' of SDC and no one party has shown up with a few hundred btc to buy up all supply yet and set our new floor.   By all metrics we are undervalued between 10-20x, at least all metrics I have available when looking at other projects and the markets they've created for themselves.

Yup I agree, its hard to believe the price is the same for so long, i guess were stable lol! It only takes the right tool " The Review" before we start competing with "want to be" anon coins
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
February 09, 2015, 04:39:18 PM
I don't mind the dumping, it gives me quite possibly one last chance to get a few more sdc under 20k.

I'm still sulking about the fact I didn't sell my full stash last weekend to buy/sell ethercoin so I could have doubled my SDC stash ... To bad, ether is going down back for the moment... a new opportunity, but I'm realizing myself I'm to afraid to sell my sdc for a trade...

I just expect true value of 1st and only anon POS coin,
those who expect big boom are those nervous dumpers.
That is good for distribution, I don't have problems with dumpers if they are honest dumpers,
not just to hurt SDC.

Keep stacking my friends,  our tech came, our time coming  Grin
legendary
Activity: 968
einc.io
February 09, 2015, 04:37:23 PM

That is pretty much it,  I don't play sdc,  I just buy it whenever I can and hold.  Its obvious that 95% of users are doing the same thing, when only 10btc can move our price +/- 25%.  Its obvious most people don't know how to calculate the 'true value' of SDC and no one party has shown up with a few hundred btc to buy up all supply yet and set our new floor.   By all metrics we are undervalued between 10-20x, at least all metrics I have available when looking at other projects and the markets they've created for themselves.
Activity: 96
February 09, 2015, 04:35:11 PM

Yeah I have 2 keep them, I already did 2 many crazy things...
legendary
February 09, 2015, 04:21:07 PM

February 09, 2015, 04:15:42 PM

legendary
Activity: 968
einc.io
February 09, 2015, 04:00:23 PM
February 09, 2015, 03:50:58 PM
Ppl selling sdc to buy the King Grin
DRK THERE IS NOT OTHER

Good, go to there and stay there, buy some more and wait...
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
February 09, 2015, 03:06:39 PM
Ppl selling sdc to buy the King Grin
DRK THERE IS NOT OTHER
xrn
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
February 09, 2015, 02:38:51 PM
We know somethink about new mobile UI ?
Activity: 812
February 09, 2015, 08:17:45 AM
While waiting for the peer review community members should keep spreading the word: speaking to developers, contacting marketplaces, pushing tweets and other social media @news organizations, thinking of PR stunts or viral campaigns and whatever else you can imagine.
Activity: 812
February 09, 2015, 07:19:48 AM
We "agree" on IRC that BCT is for kids and grlz  Grin

That's why I'm still here Wink LOL

If I might be so bold as to paraphrase our fearless leader who posted in IRC a few mins ago (hehe):
Waiting for a peer review (as we all are) can be "challenging" (painful).

My advice is to remain  Cool

+ agree with the rest of drAGon925's comment above
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
February 09, 2015, 06:05:46 AM
Pretty dead in here lately...and Bittrex volume hmmmm. Have you all run away? Any response from Isidor?

We "agree" on IRC that BCT is for kids and grlz  Grin

So, my opinion is that traders gone, that's why volume is low, they afraid to be burned in pump..
Distribution is on hold because of hodlers, but that will change soon, after review.
Speculators will not wait anymore to eat sell orders.

Nobody as I know haven't run away.

Regards
Activity: 522
Merit: 266
February 09, 2015, 03:30:35 AM
Pretty dead in here lately...and Bittrex volume hmmmm. Have you all run away? Any response from Isidor?
Jump to: