Pages:
Author

Topic: sdfsdf - page 9. (Read 23229 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 1
March 03, 2020, 01:54:46 PM
Some days ago I got back my coins from leasing program ...
Well ...
I decided to leave coins on max term leasing
May be the price will be higher in future than now
Activity: 224
March 03, 2020, 01:48:29 PM

I think that team of EDC pays a lot of money for the promotion and advertising of the ecosystem.

The main thing that it will be the results of such promotion and price of EDC will grow.
Activity: 25
Merit: 2
March 03, 2020, 01:47:23 PM

I agree that it is necessary to have experience to choose a good project for investment. Newbies very often invest money in scams.

Very often scams have a lot of advertising and active promotion. That is why a lot of people invest money in scams.

Usually a lot of projects have a big advertising campain during the stage of IEO but after IEO when they collected money, they stop advertising.

Yes it is! But the EDC Blockchain is still struggling to attract new users, and to mine they are doing great!

I think that team of EDC pays a lot of money for the promotion and advertising of the ecosystem.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
March 03, 2020, 05:53:58 AM

I agree that it is necessary to have experience to choose a good project for investment. Newbies very often invest money in scams.

Very often scams have a lot of advertising and active promotion. That is why a lot of people invest money in scams.

Usually a lot of projects have a big advertising campain during the stage of IEO but after IEO when they collected money, they stop advertising.

Yes it is! But the EDC Blockchain is still struggling to attract new users, and to mine they are doing great!
Activity: 10
March 03, 2020, 02:19:39 AM
Now many people disappointed in bounty campaigns and in tokens and do not participate in them.
They do it right, there is nothing to help scammers.

But how to understand what project is scamm and what project is not scam? Very often it is realy difficult to do.
Only a thorough analysis of the project and investor flair can help.
March 02, 2020, 02:46:26 PM

Activity: 165
March 02, 2020, 02:24:08 PM

March 02, 2020, 02:11:42 PM
Now many people disappointed in bounty campaigns and in tokens and do not participate in them.

But how to understand what project is scamm and what project is not scam? Very often it is realy difficult to do.
Well, first of all, you need to study all the project documentation, see who is in the team, whether they had successful projects before. But of course it is difficult for a beginner to do this.

March 02, 2020, 11:50:01 AM
https://i.imgur.com/PJJGscw.jpg

Binance Meetup Through the Eyes of an EDC and ECRO Correspondent!

On February 26, in Kharkiv, we visited Binance meet-up, which took place for the first time in Ukraine this year! Correspondent of EDC Blockchain and ECRO System Alex Panasenko visited the event to learn about the latest blockchain trends and to establish new relatinships with potential partners and representatives of Ukrainian start-ups and crypto organizations.

So first things first.

The hall was fully filled, while among the participants of the event there were crypto holders, API and blockchain developers, lawyers, entrepreneurs and enthusiasts interested in cryptocurrencies! In general, about 300 guests attended this event!

As part of the agenda, the exchange presented its new products to the market related to staking and lending. It turned out to be very familiar to EDC Blockchain users, who have long been earning daily bonuses using the leasing function. This function is available in the EDC Blockchain system through the use of LPoS technology (improved version of Proof-of-Stake). LPoS allows you to lease your EDC coins to masternodes and receive additional bonuses! In this case, you won't lose the amount you sent, while it is only frozen for the period you choose!

Last year, Binance entered into a memorandum with the Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine, which leads to the active cooperation of the country with advanced blockchain projects. At the meetup, open discussions were devoted to such topics as regulation, taxation, and decentralization of blockchain projects. Eventually, the government's loyalty to digital technologies will help an increasing number of both crypto projects and individual entrepreneurs find their niche and get an additional audience.

The EDC Blockchain has a service that helps new and experienced entrepreneurs develop and scale their business. This is a coin constructor, which is built into your wallet, which you can use to create tokens for small turnover or full-fledged cryptocurrencies. You can easily use your assets as gift certificates, cashback, and even bonuses for the employees, or you can exchange them for the goods and services on the ECRO marketplace.

We gave our informational flyers to many guests, which help them get a closer look at the products of ECRO System. In addition to the EDC Blockchain platform, ECRO System includes ECRO, a global marketplace for entrepreneurs, ECRO Academy, an educational blockchain academy, the Crocobit crypto exchange, and other projects.

Thus, our ecosystem is formed in such a way that our developments and services meet the needs of the market and provide opportunities to promote your business, as well as for personal development!

Statistics

This year, Binance kept its leading position in the market and increased its indicators. Thus, the number of its users reached 15 million, while daily turnover increased to almost $3 billion! EDC Blockchain is striving to increase its volumes according to all indicators! There are still many events and important events coming, which will allow us to popularize our technologies around the world!

via https://blockchain.mn

For me personally, the Binance exchange is a leader in this industry. I really like that they develop their activities in my home country!
Activity: 9
March 02, 2020, 10:32:43 AM

Well, first of all, you need to study all the project documentation, see who is in the team, whether they had successful projects before. But of course it is difficult for a beginner to do this.
copper member
Activity: 22
Merit: 5
March 02, 2020, 02:31:13 AM

Activity: 10
March 02, 2020, 02:27:42 AM
Activity: 108
March 02, 2020, 02:21:47 AM

A lot of depends from the development and promotion of the project. EDC Blockhain is developing very active.

If cryptocurrency market will raise the popularity of tokens of the project with active development and promotion will increase.

Now price of EDC falls, hope in future the situation will change because for the participats of leasing program it is not good when price of the tokens falls.

People who have invested their coins in a leasing program are unlikely to look at the short-term market situation. They are more interested in the long term perspective of the coin!

A lot of people lease tokens for 12 month. In 12 month the situation in cryptocurrency market can change.
Activity: 9
March 01, 2020, 06:51:35 PM

A lot of depends from the development and promotion of the project. EDC Blockhain is developing very active.

If cryptocurrency market will raise the popularity of tokens of the project with active development and promotion will increase.

Now price of EDC falls, hope in future the situation will change because for the participats of leasing program it is not good when price of the tokens falls.

People who have invested their coins in a leasing program are unlikely to look at the short-term market situation. They are more interested in the long term perspective of the coin!
March 01, 2020, 06:24:55 PM

The price of cryptocurrency has great volatility, so a short-term depreciation is a common thing.
March 01, 2020, 03:46:15 PM

Activity: 28
March 01, 2020, 03:29:12 PM

Activity: 45
March 01, 2020, 03:16:17 PM

This is not a true statement, usually when bitcoin shows an increase, all altcoins fall, because money is being transferred to bitcoin. But when, after growth, bitcoin starts flat, then altcoins begin to show growth.

When Bitcoin raise, the popularity of cryptocurrency raise too. People pays attention not only to Bitcoin but to altcoins too.

Bitcoin is more stable than altcoins. Thanks volatility of altcoins it is possible to earn more money on altcoins.

Activity: 61
March 01, 2020, 02:56:38 PM

This is not a true statement, usually when bitcoin shows an increase, all altcoins fall, because money is being transferred to bitcoin. But when, after growth, bitcoin starts flat, then altcoins begin to show growth.

When Bitcoin raise, the popularity of cryptocurrency raise too. People pays attention not only to Bitcoin but to altcoins too.

Bitcoin is more stable than altcoins. Thanks volatility of altcoins it is possible to earn more money on altcoins.
March 01, 2020, 02:44:27 PM

Pages:
Jump to: