Pages:
Author

Topic: sdfsdf - page 10. (Read 23229 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
February 29, 2020, 04:51:18 PM

EDC Blockchain is developing from 2015. It was enough time to create so big community  Cheesy

Team of EDC is doing a lot for development and growing community, that is why EDC wallet has so many users.

Cryptocurrency market falls from 2018. It is really very difficult to develop and raise the community so active like EDC Blockchain does.

Cryptocurrency market raised in first half of 2019, may be it will raise in 2020 too.

In 2020 will be a halving of Bitcoin and many experts predict that the price of Bitcoin will raise. After the raise of Bitcoin tha price of other tokens will raise too.
This is not a true statement, usually when bitcoin shows an increase, all altcoins fall, because money is being transferred to bitcoin. But when, after growth, bitcoin starts flat, then altcoins begin to show growth.
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
February 29, 2020, 03:23:03 PM

EDC Blockchain is developing from 2015. It was enough time to create so big community  Cheesy

Team of EDC is doing a lot for development and growing community, that is why EDC wallet has so many users.

Cryptocurrency market falls from 2018. It is really very difficult to develop and raise the community so active like EDC Blockchain does.

Cryptocurrency market raised in first half of 2019, may be it will raise in 2020 too.

In 2020 will be a halving of Bitcoin and many experts predict that the price of Bitcoin will raise. After the raise of Bitcoin tha price of other tokens will raise too.
Activity: 224
February 29, 2020, 03:19:57 PM

Activity: 28
February 29, 2020, 03:14:12 PM

Activity: 165
February 29, 2020, 02:52:54 PM

Activity: 25
Merit: 2
February 29, 2020, 02:31:45 PM

Tell me, attending such a large-scale event did you have any results? All the same, this event is very important in the cryptocurrency world!
These events are designed to increase the recognition of our company. The number of participants in the EDC blockchain is increasing every day. Now more than a million people use EDC every day.
Wow, one million participants! This is a lot, I think that most projects cannot even dream of such a huge community.

Activity: 11
February 29, 2020, 11:51:05 AM

Tell me, attending such a large-scale event did you have any results? All the same, this event is very important in the cryptocurrency world!
These events are designed to increase the recognition of our company. The number of participants in the EDC blockchain is increasing every day. Now more than a million people use EDC every day.
Wow, one million participants! This is a lot, I think that most projects cannot even dream of such a huge community.
February 28, 2020, 03:22:21 PM
For investors it is very important that the price of the tokens will grow. Hope the visiting of blockchain  conferences and summits will help EDC to grow.
The mere fact of attending events cannot affect the price. Unless the team was able to find interested investors at this event!
February 28, 2020, 03:14:08 PM
For investors it is very important that the price of the tokens will grow. Hope the visiting of blockchain  conferences and summits will help EDC to grow.

Now price of EDC falls and project lose its capitalization. But it is really very hard to develop when market falls.
Activity: 44
February 28, 2020, 03:11:18 PM
Activity: 61
February 28, 2020, 02:46:08 PM

I think that visiting such big events is good for the promotion of the project. Team of EDC not only visit conferencies, they promote EDC on conferencies.

I agree that promotion is very important. If people will not know about project, they will not use its tokens and the price of the tokens will not grow  Huh
Activity: 37
February 28, 2020, 02:25:39 PM

I think that visiting such big events is good for the promotion of the project. Team of EDC not only visit conferencies, they promote EDC on conferencies.
February 28, 2020, 12:57:12 PM

February 27, 2020, 05:16:09 PM

The most important thing for leazing program the groth of EDC price. If EDC will fall people will not participate in leasing.

I think that the team of EDC Blockchain is doing everything that price of the token will grow. But not everything depends from the team.

Market falls. Usually when price of Bitcoin falls the price of other tokens falls too and the team of the project can do nothing with it.

And why did you decide that this is a fall, just a correction and nothing more! The trend line is not broken and the growth trend is still prevailing.
Activity: 224
February 27, 2020, 04:29:41 PM

Market falls. Usually when price of Bitcoin falls the price of other tokens falls too and the team of the project can do nothing with it.

It is good that the team of EDC continue to develop the project even when market falls, if team will continue to develop the project, in future the price of EDC will grow.
February 27, 2020, 04:22:01 PM

The most important thing for leazing program the groth of EDC price. If EDC will fall people will not participate in leasing.

I think that the team of EDC Blockchain is doing everything that price of the token will grow. But not everything depends from the team.

Activity: 165
February 27, 2020, 04:16:45 PM

Activity: 37
February 27, 2020, 04:05:11 PM

Now the same thing is happening, scammers do not pay for bounty campaigns to their users.

Now many people disappointed in bounty campaigns and in tokens and do not participate in them.

If people do not get payment for their job they became disappointed of such job  Angry and next time do not do such kind of job.
The main thing is that everything is in order with this project! And the bounty went well, everyone received their rewards and further users can receive passive earnings!

February 27, 2020, 12:35:39 PM

Now the same thing is happening, scammers do not pay for bounty campaigns to their users.

Now many people disappointed in bounty campaigns and in tokens and do not participate in them.

If people do not get payment for their job they became disappointed of such job  Angry and next time do not do such kind of job.
The main thing is that everything is in order with this project! And the bounty went well, everyone received their rewards and further users can receive passive earnings!
copper member
Activity: 22
Merit: 5
February 27, 2020, 03:32:18 AM

Pages:
Jump to: