Pages:
Author

Topic: sdfsdf - page 8. (Read 23229 times)

copper member
Activity: 22
Merit: 5
March 06, 2020, 02:45:55 AM

It will be more simple to develop in the growing market, but the project must develop by itself.

You are right. Now many projects do not develop at all and their tokens cost nothing.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
March 06, 2020, 02:43:41 AM

It is very good that the market started to grow again, but the question is how long such growth will continue?

Soon it will be halving of Bitcoin. So the growth of cryptocurrency market can continue for a long time.

After a fall of the market will be a growth. It is a normal practice. Thanks this a lot of traders earn money on the volatility of cryptocurrency.

It will be more simple to develop in the growing market, but the project must develop by itself.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
March 05, 2020, 02:59:58 PM

It is very good that the market started to grow again, but the question is how long such growth will continue?

Soon it will be halving of Bitcoin. So the growth of cryptocurrency market can continue for a long time.

After a fall of the market will be a growth. It is a normal practice. Thanks this a lot of traders earn money on the volatility of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 224
March 05, 2020, 02:55:01 PM

Activity: 28
March 05, 2020, 02:52:28 PM

People will pay more attention to cryptocurrency if growth of the market will be stable.

I agree that with the growth of the market the popularity of cryptocurrency will increase and a lot of newbies will come to the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 44
March 05, 2020, 02:40:09 PM

People will pay more attention to cryptocurrency if growth of the market will be stable.
Activity: 38
Merit: 11
March 05, 2020, 02:36:54 PM

That is why everyone decided that the market is falling? It is just located in a certain corridor 8000 -10000. While the price can not break through the resistance.

Hope soon market will leave this corridor and cryptocurrency will start to grow  Cheesy

It will be good if market will leave the the corridor. A lot of people are waiting the growth of the market. It will be good for the development of cryptocurrency if market will grow.
Well, today Bitcoin is trying to do it! If there is still growth today, then we can count on a new wave of growth.

Activity: 9
March 05, 2020, 10:21:14 AM

That is why everyone decided that the market is falling? It is just located in a certain corridor 8000 -10000. While the price can not break through the resistance.

Hope soon market will leave this corridor and cryptocurrency will start to grow  Cheesy

It will be good if market will leave the the corridor. A lot of people are waiting the growth of the market. It will be good for the development of cryptocurrency if market will grow.
Well, today Bitcoin is trying to do it! If there is still growth today, then we can count on a new wave of growth.
Activity: 11
March 04, 2020, 04:37:34 PM

There is another factor, this is the dominance of bitcoin or altcoins to the market. To date, the dominance of bitcoin is 65.3 percent, this clearly indicates the growth of bitcoin but not altcoins in general.
Activity: 45
March 04, 2020, 02:42:42 PM

Activity: 44
March 04, 2020, 02:33:30 PM

March 04, 2020, 02:21:52 PM

It is hard to predict the price of the token  Wink
It is good that the team of EDC do not stop the development of the project.

The price of the tokens to much depends from market contions of cryptocurrency market.
After the fall of the price will be a growth. It is necessary to wait.

The question is how long it is necessary to wait for the growth of the market and when the fall will stop  Huh
Activity: 25
Merit: 2
March 04, 2020, 02:07:24 PM

The price of the tokens to much depends from market contions of cryptocurrency market.

The question is how long it is necessary to wait for the growth of the market and when the fall will stop  Huh
Activity: 224
March 04, 2020, 01:56:53 PM

Activity: 165
March 04, 2020, 01:52:55 PM
Some days ago I got back my coins from leasing program ...
Well ...
I decided to leave coins on max term leasing
May be the price will be higher in future than now

Now price of EDC is not very high. May be it is better to wait for the better time and a higher price.
If you are going to buy, then you can certainly wait until the price dips even more.

Activity: 10
March 04, 2020, 02:30:03 AM
Well ...

Now price of EDC is not very high. May be it is better to wait for the better time and a higher price.
If you are going to buy, then you can certainly wait until the price dips even more.
Activity: 108
March 04, 2020, 02:13:38 AM
Well ...

It is necessary to attract new companies to EDC Bloickchain that they would create their own applications on EDC Blockhain like ECRO did.
March 03, 2020, 05:46:24 PM
Well ...

So you made a rein reinvest of coins in the leasing system? Tell me, and how much has your deposit increased?
Activity: 45
March 03, 2020, 02:04:53 PM
Well ...

Activity: 165
March 03, 2020, 01:55:39 PM

I think that team of EDC pays a lot of money for the promotion and advertising of the ecosystem.

The main thing that it will be the results of such promotion and price of EDC will grow.

Now price of EDC blockchain falls, hope it will not last for a long time

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/edc-blockchain/
Pages:
Jump to: