Pages:
Author

Topic: sdfsdf - page 11. (Read 23232 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 1
February 27, 2020, 03:27:02 AM
deleted post
February 27, 2020, 03:24:28 AM

Now the same thing is happening, scammers do not pay for bounty campaigns to their users.

Now many people disappointed in bounty campaigns and in tokens and do not participate in them.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
February 27, 2020, 02:19:31 AM
Imagine how much money lost people if more than 80% of their investments was unsuccessful  Angry
Where some people lost them, others gained.
I completely agree! Always so, if someone loses, then someone gains! If users are not ready for such losses, then it is not worth trading. You always need to know and understand what risks are.
It was not about ordinary users, but about scammers.
Yes, especially in 2018 there were many such fraudulent projects, then people believed everything and scammers used this moment.
No matter what year, scammers have always been, they just change methods.

I was probably very lucky, I did not fall under the actions of scammers, I was engaged in bounty companies at that time and the worst thing that could happen was that they could not give me coins for the work done.
Now the same thing is happening, scammers do not pay for bounty campaigns to their users.
Activity: 11
February 26, 2020, 04:46:46 PM

I was probably very lucky, I did not fall under the actions of scammers, I was engaged in bounty companies at that time and the worst thing that could happen was that they could not give me coins for the work done.

Many projects did not pay tokens for the bounty campaign. Even if tokens was paid, very often it was no listing at all.

EDC had a good bounty campaign with everymonth payment and listing of tokens on different exchanges  Cheesy

But now bounty campaign finished. Now it is impossible to earn EDC in bounty  Angry

But then you can always buy coins of this project on the exchange and invest in a leasing company! Most projects do not have such an opportunity.
Activity: 44
February 26, 2020, 04:25:08 PM
EDC is actively developing and promoting. The team of the project works a lot. Hope it will help to grow the price of the tokens.
Activity: 45
February 26, 2020, 04:22:39 PM

But now bounty campaign finished. Now it is impossible to earn EDC in bounty  Angry

It is possible to earn money on leasing program. And many people participate in leasing program to earn more tokens and receive profit every day.

It will be profitable to participate in leasing program if price of EDC would grow or it will be stable. If price of EDC would fall leasing will not be profitable.
Activity: 28
February 26, 2020, 04:20:16 PM

It is possible to earn money on leasing program. And many people participate in leasing program to earn more tokens and receive profit every day.
Activity: 165
February 26, 2020, 04:12:31 PM

Many projects did not pay tokens for the bounty campaign. Even if tokens was paid, very often it was no listing at all.

EDC had a good bounty campaign with everymonth payment and listing of tokens on different exchanges  Cheesy

Activity: 224
February 26, 2020, 03:45:16 PM

Activity: 189
February 26, 2020, 03:40:42 PM

Activity: 9
February 26, 2020, 05:55:58 AM
Imagine how much money lost people if more than 80% of their investments was unsuccessful  Angry
I completely agree! Always so, if someone loses, then someone gains! If users are not ready for such losses, then it is not worth trading. You always need to know and understand what risks are.
Yes, especially in 2018 there were many such fraudulent projects, then people believed everything and scammers used this moment.

Activity: 10
February 26, 2020, 02:24:26 AM
February 25, 2020, 02:48:03 PM

I think it is very active and develop EDC communities in Latin America, that is why it is promoted so active in Latin America.

There was a lot of information about advertising and promotion in Asian Region. Not long ago EDC team participated in conference in Korea.

It is really very good that team of EDC promote the project in different regions, but promotion costs a lot of money. I think that such kind of promotion is very expencive.
But for this, this method is very effective, the project representatives communicate with potential users and investors. Perhaps for some it will be the first cryptocurrency and the first investment.

EDC has a referral program, thanks referral program local communities are developing very quickly.
Activity: 9
February 25, 2020, 02:39:39 PM

I think it is very active and develop EDC communities in Latin America, that is why it is promoted so active in Latin America.

There was a lot of information about advertising and promotion in Asian Region. Not long ago EDC team participated in conference in Korea.

It is really very good that team of EDC promote the project in different regions, but promotion costs a lot of money. I think that such kind of promotion is very expencive.
But for this, this method is very effective, the project representatives communicate with potential users and investors. Perhaps for some it will be the first cryptocurrency and the first investment.
Activity: 15
February 25, 2020, 01:17:09 PM

copper member
Activity: 22
Merit: 5
February 25, 2020, 03:43:37 AM

February 25, 2020, 03:37:52 AM
I see that cryptocurrency is actively developing in Latin America.
Team of EDC Blockchain is actively promoting the project in Latin America.
But I would like the project to be more actively promoted in Eastern Europe, because I live there Grin

In Eastern Europe cryptocurrency is not so popular like in Latin America  Cheesy
Team of EDC also promote the project in Eastern Europe  Wink
Well, I don’t know, maybe this is so, I just see that in Latin America the project is being promoted more actively, people will be explained how promising this direction is.

Activity: 11
February 25, 2020, 02:42:56 AM
But I would like the project to be more actively promoted in Eastern Europe, because I live there Grin

In Eastern Europe cryptocurrency is not so popular like in Latin America  Cheesy
Well, I don’t know, maybe this is so, I just see that in Latin America the project is being promoted more actively, people will be explained how promising this direction is.
Activity: 224
February 24, 2020, 04:52:20 PM

I think that team promotes EDC in all the regions escecially in the regions where cryptocurrency is very popular.
February 24, 2020, 04:48:42 PM

Pages:
Jump to: