Pages:
Author

Topic: sdfsdf - page 3. (Read 23229 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
March 22, 2020, 10:36:28 AM
I have been reading the forum for a long time, but registered only now. I wanted to thank the project. And in leasing for a long time the same. But I wonder when the exchanges will be large.
Activity: 95
March 21, 2020, 03:21:34 PM
I see that inspite of difficult situation on the market project continue to actively developing.

I agree that it is necessary to continue to develop the project but now the economical situation is very difficult.
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
March 20, 2020, 04:52:57 PM
I see that inspite of difficult situation on the market project continue to actively developing.
Activity: 11
March 17, 2020, 06:26:42 AM
Now many people disappointed in cryptocurrency. In such conditions it is really very difficult to do something.
In a falling market, it’s much easier to maintain a token, just the desire of the developers.

I think that the team of EDC has a big experience to maintain token at the falling market because market from 2017 fallls  Huh
But why does the team then not apply its experience to maintain the value of the EDC token for these three years?
This has already been discussed more than once! At least because in 2019 this project has completely changed the team. And by the way, it was after this that the project began to develop and attract new users.
Activity: 224
March 17, 2020, 02:54:00 AM

But why does the team then not apply its experience to maintain the value of the EDC token for these three years?

They are doing it, but not everything depends from the team, but they try to improve the project and ecosystem of EDC.

EDC has a big community and it was very difficult to create and develop so big community of users.
Activity: 80
March 17, 2020, 02:52:36 AM

They are doing it, but not everything depends from the team, but they try to improve the project and ecosystem of EDC.
Activity: 10
March 17, 2020, 02:33:51 AM
Now many people disappointed in cryptocurrency. In such conditions it is really very difficult to do something.
In a falling market, it’s much easier to maintain a token, just the desire of the developers.

I think that the team of EDC has a big experience to maintain token at the falling market because market from 2017 fallls  Huh
March 16, 2020, 04:44:15 PM

Listing tokens on a big exchange is a part of development and the popularity of the project will increase.

I do not thing that now it is a good time for listing. Cryptocurrency market continue to fall.

Team of EDC Blockhain constantly adding new exchanges  Grin

When was the project last listed? I have not seen new exchanges appearing recently.
Activity: 224
March 16, 2020, 04:08:53 PM

Listing tokens on a big exchange is a part of development and the popularity of the project will increase.

I do not thing that now it is a good time for listing. Cryptocurrency market continue to fall.

I think that with tokens on ERC-20 standart it will be more simple to get a listng.
Activity: 28
March 16, 2020, 04:06:31 PM

Activity: 80
March 16, 2020, 03:55:37 PM

Activity: 25
Merit: 2
March 16, 2020, 03:45:51 PM

Well, I would not say that this is the case. Judging by the volume of Binance, everything is fine, traders waited for the course to calm down and trade further.

On Binance there are always a good volumes  Cheesy
It will be good to have a listing on Binance.
Well, for listing on such a top exchange, you need to pay a lot of money or the exchange should see a huge potential in the project. I know that some projects receive listing on Binance for free.

Activity: 9
March 16, 2020, 02:11:19 PM

Well, I would not say that this is the case. Judging by the volume of Binance, everything is fine, traders waited for the course to calm down and trade further.

Well, for listing on such a top exchange, you need to pay a lot of money or the exchange should see a huge potential in the project. I know that some projects receive listing on Binance for free.
copper member
Activity: 22
Merit: 5
March 16, 2020, 02:42:32 AM

Activity: 10
March 16, 2020, 02:38:35 AM
Activity: 108
March 16, 2020, 02:33:14 AM

March 15, 2020, 04:44:36 PM

But the fall may be bigger then increase the price and it may take a lot of days for the price recovering.

57 days left till the halving of Bitcoin. Lets wait to see what will happen.

The situation in cryptocurrency market can change very quickly, so soon cryptocurrency market may start to recovery.

Now many traders stop to trade. They are waiting how the situation will develop.
Activity: 95
March 15, 2020, 03:04:50 PM

But the fall may be bigger then increase the price and it may take a lot of days for the price recovering.

The situation in cryptocurrency market can change very quickly, so soon cryptocurrency market may start to recovery.

Now many traders stop to trade. They are waiting how the situation will develop.
Activity: 28
March 15, 2020, 03:02:43 PM

Activity: 37
Merit: 2
March 15, 2020, 02:50:29 PM

Pages:
Jump to: