Pages:
Author

Topic: sdfsdf - page 4. (Read 23229 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 1
March 15, 2020, 02:35:16 PM

Market have lost more than half of its capitalization. It will take time for recovery.

The question is - how long time will take a recovery  Huh

Nobody guarantees that it will be recovery. The fall of the market can continue.

Now the price of EDC started to recovery a little bit https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/edc-blockchain/markets/
But recovery will take a time.
But the asset is not so much and lost in price, when compared with other assets. And the price will surely recover, it always happens that after the fall there will be an increase.

But the fall may be bigger then increase the price and it may take a lot of days for the price recovering.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
March 15, 2020, 12:37:32 PM

Market have lost more than half of its capitalization. It will take time for recovery.

Nobody guarantees that it will be recovery. The fall of the market can continue.

Now the price of EDC started to recovery a little bit https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/edc-blockchain/markets/
But the asset is not so much and lost in price, when compared with other assets. And the price will surely recover, it always happens that after the fall there will be an increase.
Activity: 11
March 14, 2020, 05:06:41 PM

Yes, in fact, EDC fell just 18 percent when bitcoin just plummeted by 52 percent! But my opinion is that this is another manipulation of large players.

Now the situation with cryptocurrency market is very bad. Bitcoin lost half of its price  Sad

Many traders stop to trade at all. They are waiting for the development of situation.

Hope that such big fall would not last a long time. In future the situation will change. That is why now many traders simple wait and stop trading.
The true trend did not let us fall even more and gradually we should grow. But no one knows how much it will take for this time.

Most importantly, my investment in an EDC coin turned out to be really profitable. With the help of this asset, I was able to get out of this fall with minimal losses.
Activity: 28
March 14, 2020, 04:37:23 PM

March 14, 2020, 04:30:35 PM

Activity: 189
March 14, 2020, 04:28:36 PM

Activity: 15
March 14, 2020, 04:12:49 PM

Yes, in fact, EDC fell just 18 percent when bitcoin just plummeted by 52 percent! But my opinion is that this is another manipulation of large players.

Now the situation with cryptocurrency market is very bad. Bitcoin lost half of its price  Sad

Many traders stop to trade at all. They are waiting for the development of situation.

Hope that such big fall would not last a long time. In future the situation will change. That is why now many traders simple wait and stop trading.
The true trend did not let us fall even more and gradually we should grow. But no one knows how much it will take for this time.

March 14, 2020, 02:25:07 PM

March 13, 2020, 06:47:17 PM

No one will tell you exactly how long this situation will last. And here the market is not even the worst, the majority simply did not foresee such a big downward movement.
Activity: 224
March 13, 2020, 03:22:11 PM

March 13, 2020, 03:17:20 PM

Activity: 45
March 13, 2020, 03:08:53 PM

March 13, 2020, 11:22:41 AM
I hold all my EDC coins on the wallet, Lets see what will happen.

When cryptocurrency market falls also drops the price of all tokens. Lets wait and see what it will be.

EDC Blockchain (EDC)
$0.002294 USD (-19.80%)
0.00000040 BTC (8.84%)

EDC is more stable than BTC. Hope the general fall of the market will stop.

March 12, 2020, 04:55:37 PM

When cryptocurrency market falls also drops the price of all tokens. Lets wait and see what it will be.

EDC Blockchain (EDC)
$0.002294 USD (-19.80%)
0.00000040 BTC (8.84%)

EDC is more stable than BTC. Hope the general fall of the market will stop.
March 12, 2020, 04:50:07 PM

Activity: 38
Merit: 11
March 12, 2020, 04:24:20 PM
March 12, 2020, 04:15:31 PM
And I hope we can see some good moments after 12.03.2020

You saw that today the whole market has really fallen, so most likely it will take some time for the whole market to recover.
Activity: 66
March 12, 2020, 01:39:00 PM
And I hope we can see some good moments after 12.03.2020
Activity: 66
March 12, 2020, 01:32:08 PM
Some days ago I got back my coins from leasing program ...
Well ...
I decided to leave coins on max term leasing
May be the price will be higher in future than now

So you made a rein reinvest of coins in the leasing system? Tell me, and how much has your deposit increased?
I just put on about 30K coins there and profit changed
March 12, 2020, 10:01:17 AM

Now many people disappointed in cryptocurrency. In such conditions it is really very difficult to do something.

Team of EDC is trying to do something at least. For me it is very interesting to check the development of this situation.

Well, I think that the project is going to actively deal with scammers who illegally get coins and then sell them at any price should already have a good effect on the price over time.
Pages:
Jump to: