Pages:
Author

Topic: sdfsdf - page 6. (Read 23229 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
March 10, 2020, 03:11:30 PM

Price of EDC started to fall only in beginning of 2020. In the second half on 2019 price of tokens raise. And leasing program start to actively promoting only in the second half of 2019.

You are right. Price of EDC strarted to raise actively in the second half of 2019 because the leasing program was actively promoting and a lot of people started to lease tokens.  Grin Grin Grin

Users see that the price of a coin is basically stable, therefore they invest in a leasing program.

It is necessary that the price of tokens will be stable or raise. Only in such case people will participate in leasing program.

The main thing is that the price does not fall below the price at which you bought the coin before sending it to the leasing program.
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
March 10, 2020, 02:48:29 PM

Price of EDC started to fall only in beginning of 2020. In the second half on 2019 price of tokens raise. And leasing program start to actively promoting only in the second half of 2019.

You are right. Price of EDC strarted to raise actively in the second half of 2019 because the leasing program was actively promoting and a lot of people started to lease tokens.  Grin Grin Grin

Users see that the price of a coin is basically stable, therefore they invest in a leasing program.

It is necessary that the price of tokens will be stable or raise. Only in such case people will participate in leasing program.
Activity: 9
March 10, 2020, 07:47:57 AM

copper member
Activity: 22
Merit: 5
March 10, 2020, 03:18:05 AM

Activity: 108
March 10, 2020, 03:15:21 AM
Some days ago I got back my coins from leasing program ...
Well ...
I decided to leave coins on max term leasing
May be the price will be higher in future than now

Now price of EDC is not very high. May be it is better to wait for the better time and a higher price.
If you are going to buy, then you can certainly wait until the price dips even more.

It is hard to predict the price of the token  Wink
It is good that the team of EDC do not stop the development of the project.

What is the difficulty? For more than a year, the token has been steadily falling. Why did you decide that now something will change? Are there any prerequisites?

Activity: 10
March 10, 2020, 02:23:01 AM
Some days ago I got back my coins from leasing program ...
Well ...
I decided to leave coins on max term leasing
May be the price will be higher in future than now

Now price of EDC is not very high. May be it is better to wait for the better time and a higher price.
If you are going to buy, then you can certainly wait until the price dips even more.

It is hard to predict the price of the token  Wink
It is good that the team of EDC do not stop the development of the project.

What is the difficulty? For more than a year, the token has been steadily falling. Why did you decide that now something will change? Are there any prerequisites?
March 09, 2020, 04:46:46 PM

Big trading volumes of EDC shows that many people use EDC and there is a demand in EDC tokens.

But it is also important to increase the capitalization of EDC that more traders and investors will pay attention to the coin.

To increase capitalization, it is necessary to ensure that people do not want to sell their coins.

Thanks leasing program many people do not want to sell their coins. They can not sell their coins because they are frozen.
We all know about leasing and you should not talk about it every time! In addition to leasing, factors are also needed that will facilitate the purchase and holding of the coin.
Activity: 9
March 09, 2020, 04:34:03 PM

Thanks leasing program many people do not want to sell their coins. They can not sell their coins because they are frozen.

If to see the statistics of leasing most people prefer to lease EDC for 12 month.

A biggest profit is for leasing for 12 month.  Cheesy
Team of EDC is actively developing the project that is why many people trust the project.

During the 12 month the situation in cryptocurrency market can change a lot. It is very risky to lease tokens for 12 month.

In general, this market is very risky! But the interest is very tempting if you invest for 12 months. But if you do not believe in the future of cryptocurrencies, then of course you will not be able to invest for such a long time.
Activity: 224
March 09, 2020, 02:08:55 PM

If to see the statistics of leasing most people prefer to lease EDC for 12 month.

Team of EDC is actively developing the project that is why many people trust the project.

During the 12 month the situation in cryptocurrency market can change a lot. It is very risky to lease tokens for 12 month.
Activity: 38
Merit: 11
March 09, 2020, 02:06:00 PM

Activity: 25
Merit: 2
March 09, 2020, 10:11:15 AM

Activity: 28
March 09, 2020, 06:10:04 AM

Big trading volumes of EDC shows that many people use EDC and there is a demand in EDC tokens.

But it is also important to increase the capitalization of EDC that more traders and investors will pay attention to the coin.

To increase capitalization, it is necessary to ensure that people do not want to sell their coins.

March 09, 2020, 04:49:00 AM

Activity: 37
Merit: 2
March 09, 2020, 03:43:52 AM

Activity: 100
March 09, 2020, 03:29:47 AM

I think that team of EDC Blockchain is doing everything possible to create a big community and attract a lot of users to the wallet.

I agree that thanks referral system the ecosystem of the project developing very quickly.

Not many projects are developing so quickly. I think that such active development attract a lot of users to the EDC wallet.

Activity: 80
March 09, 2020, 03:05:45 AM

I think that team of EDC Blockchain is doing everything possible to create a big community and attract a lot of users to the wallet.

I agree that thanks referral system the ecosystem of the project developing very quickly.

Not many projects are developing so quickly. I think that such active development attract a lot of users to the EDC wallet.
Activity: 189
March 09, 2020, 02:46:03 AM

Activity: 224
March 08, 2020, 09:39:54 AM

I think that it is very important to increase the number of aplications that use EDC Blockchain. More application will use EDC Blockhain the more will be demand if EDC.

That developers will use EDC Blockchain for creating applications on it, it is necessary that EDC  Blockchain would have a developed ecosystem and tokens would be actively traded on different exchanges.

Activity: 15
March 08, 2020, 09:26:13 AM

I think that it is very important to increase the number of aplications that use EDC Blockchain. More application will use EDC Blockhain the more will be demand if EDC.

That developers will use EDC Blockchain for creating applications on it, it is necessary that EDC  Blockchain would have a developed ecosystem and tokens would be actively traded on different exchanges.
Activity: 45
March 08, 2020, 08:38:19 AM
Thanks leasing program the number of EDC tokens increase that is why it is very important to increase demand in the tokens and grow the community that number of users of EDC would increase too.

Some times team of EDC burne the EDC tokens but the number of the tokens increase. It is very important to create new products where EDC will be used.

Pages:
Jump to: