Pages:
Author

Topic: sdfsdf - page 5. (Read 23229 times)

copper member
Activity: 22
Merit: 5
March 12, 2020, 03:07:29 AM

Now many people disappointed in cryptocurrency. In such conditions it is really very difficult to do something.

Team of EDC is trying to do something at least. For me it is very interesting to check the development of this situation.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
March 12, 2020, 03:05:20 AM
Price of EDC started to fall only in beginning of 2020. In the second half on 2019 price of tokens raise. And leasing program start to actively promoting only in the second half of 2019.
See the schedule, no need to invent. The price of the token has been falling since its inception.

I know only one thing if EDC will grow new people will add a leasing program. If EDC will not grow people will stop leasing and will leave the project when they will be able to do this.
The team must do everything possible that the price of the coin will grow.
But so far they have not succeeded at all.

Now many people disappointed in cryptocurrency. In such conditions it is really very difficult to do something.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
March 12, 2020, 02:29:04 AM
Price of EDC started to fall only in beginning of 2020. In the second half on 2019 price of tokens raise. And leasing program start to actively promoting only in the second half of 2019.
See the schedule, no need to invent. The price of the token has been falling since its inception.

I know only one thing if EDC will grow new people will add a leasing program. If EDC will not grow people will stop leasing and will leave the project when they will be able to do this.
But so far they have not succeeded at all.
Activity: 80
March 12, 2020, 01:53:06 AM
And who can explain to me why scammers created several accounts and what did it give them? What is the difference from one account or from several to invest a coin in a leasing program? Or am I misunderstanding something?

They receive referral reward for multi accounts. They invite themselves for the project and get reward for this.
Well then, of course, this is fraud! I hope the team will be able to identify all the scammers.

The main thing for me that it will be results of such work. For the stable work of the project it is necessary that price of the coin was stable or grow.
Activity: 11
March 11, 2020, 04:52:29 PM
And who can explain to me why scammers created several accounts and what did it give them? What is the difference from one account or from several to invest a coin in a leasing program? Or am I misunderstanding something?

They receive referral reward for multi accounts. They invite themselves for the project and get reward for this.
Well then, of course, this is fraud! I hope the team will be able to identify all the scammers.
Activity: 224
March 11, 2020, 02:56:16 PM

But the company have to issue more tokens to pay for referral reward. It will influence to the price of the token.

Lets see what will happened after all this changes. Hope the price of EDC will grow and investors will have more trust to coin.

I do not think that if cryptocurrency market will fall the team of EDC will change the situation with price of the coin.

After a growth price of EDC falls again. Angry
EDC Blockchain (EDC)
$0.003011 USD (-12.73%)
0.00000039 BTC (-11.15%)
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/edc-blockchain/
Activity: 28
March 11, 2020, 02:53:31 PM

But the company have to issue more tokens to pay for referral reward. It will influence to the price of the token.

Lets see what will happened after all this changes. Hope the price of EDC will grow and investors will have more trust to coin.

I do not think that if cryptocurrency market will fall the team of EDC will change the situation with price of the coin.
Activity: 165
March 11, 2020, 02:51:40 PM

Activity: 25
Merit: 2
March 11, 2020, 02:45:12 PM

It a standard practice for many projects. People register 2 accounts to get reward for referral system.

Activity: 37
Merit: 2
March 11, 2020, 02:34:48 PM

It a standard practice for many projects. People register 2 accounts to get reward for referral system.
March 11, 2020, 02:19:35 PM

Activity: 9
March 11, 2020, 11:04:31 AM
Activity: 108
March 11, 2020, 02:41:28 AM

Activity: 10
March 11, 2020, 02:33:34 AM
Activity: 189
March 11, 2020, 01:52:43 AM
The changes in EDC is very big. Let's see how such changes will affect the price of EDC. Now price of EDC growth and this is a good news.

By the way this growth is even more surprising, because in principle the market began to fall yesterday, and this coin shows good results.

It is good that the price of EDC growth. It mean that the team of EDC works in right direction.
Activity: 9
March 10, 2020, 04:11:46 PM
The changes in EDC is very big. Let's see how such changes will affect the price of EDC. Now price of EDC growth and this is a good news.

By the way this growth is even more surprising, because in principle the market began to fall yesterday, and this coin shows good results.
Activity: 224
March 10, 2020, 03:38:13 PM
Activity: 61
March 10, 2020, 03:35:17 PM

It is necessary that the price of tokens will be stable or raise. Only in such case people will participate in leasing program.

EDC Blockchain (EDC) $0,003698 USD (27,15%)
0,00000047 BTC (25,86%)

I see that the price of EDC started to raise. May be it is result for last news.

Hope the team of EDC make order in referral system and the price of the tokens will raise, because the raise of the price can attract new users to the wallet.
March 10, 2020, 03:32:07 PM

It is necessary that the price of tokens will be stable or raise. Only in such case people will participate in leasing program.

0,00000047 BTC (25,86%)

I see that the price of EDC started to raise. May be it is result for last news.

Growth of the price of tokens is always a good news. Hope such growth will continue in future.
Activity: 15
March 10, 2020, 03:19:44 PM

0,00000047 BTC (25,86%)

Pages:
Jump to: