Pages:
Author

Topic: Seeking for a long term coin - page 8. (Read 2021 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 03:49:23 AM
For long term Waves is a good option this is in the process of growing and has many upgrades to be made however is an investment for 1 to 3 years, depends on what you define in the long run.

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
June 16, 2018, 01:22:56 PM
Long term coin you say? I do think ETH will fit you well! Long term trades and investments will be perfect in this platform, ETH is one of the altcoins that may be here for a long period of time, regardless what the market has to say about the price of Ethereum right now I still think that ETH will be making a big hike after the downfall.
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
June 16, 2018, 12:57:43 PM
You can buy any altcoin in these market conditions as every altcoin is  so cheap and you cannot get this price after some time. If you buy now and hold for next 6 months then you are a winner.
Activity: 130
June 16, 2018, 12:24:00 PM
For now you can invest your money for ETH or Lympo. Both coins have a good future to be a short-term investment I think.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
June 16, 2018, 11:45:55 AM
I have 500$, i'm kind of a short term trader, but now i dont have much time for it
Please suggest me some alt for holding (about 2-3months), one of my opinion is ADA, is it possible?
2-3 month is a short amount of time for cryptocurrencies and ADA is one of those coins that are not fit for short term holding. I suggest that if you want to profit within that given amount of time, you ought to invest in ICOs. Your money can easily double if due diligence is done good enough.
Activity: 43
June 16, 2018, 11:12:57 AM
ITC is a good one to hold short term and long term. They call themselves the IOTA of china and they have lots of potential.
Activity: 91
June 15, 2018, 10:07:55 AM
For long term Waves is a good option this is in the process of growing and has many upgrades to be made however is an investment for 1 to 3 years, depends on what you define in the long run.

Activity: 397
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
June 14, 2018, 10:35:16 PM
I have 500$, i'm kind of a short term trader, but now i dont have much time for it
Please suggest me some alt for holding (about 2-3months), one of my opinion is ADA, is it possible?
I think  it is a good choice. But to make you money more safe, you had better split your money. For exmple, you can also buy soe otheralts or btc. With the diversification you cna feel more safe. Good luck.
Activity: 330
Merit: 10
http://www.daxico.com/
June 14, 2018, 10:21:31 PM
I prefer to invest your money in Ethereum for a long term investments to keep your money more chance of earning a big profit after the end of the year. I use to invest to it last year because I see how it give some investors a good amount of profit and it is not that bad at all to get some profit from it to add it in my investments this year to make more earning this year.
Activity: 98
June 14, 2018, 10:14:54 PM
To get a big profit in coin investment then my strategy is to buy coins that are still cheap or the price is currently under $ 1, the coins include Ripple, Stellar, Cardano and so on.
Activity: 98
June 14, 2018, 10:13:11 PM
If you want to earn good money in the long run, you must have a lot of money and courage in your pocket. Crypto money always earns in the long run.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Decentralized Digital Billboards
June 14, 2018, 01:26:55 PM
Seele, yggdrash look like coins for perspective investment. at the next market rise these coins are waiting for more X
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
June 14, 2018, 01:22:51 PM
The Best Coin That I Can Suggest To You In Terms Of Long Term Investments Is Bitcoin
Because The Company Of Bitcoin Have A Good Quality Of Service That Can Secured Your Investments And Aside From That They Have A High Amount Of Return On Investments That Can Make You Really Profitable In Their Business.
Activity: 162
June 10, 2018, 07:52:44 AM
Looking for a long term coin? do not look any further, bitcoin and ethereum is there all the time. if you are looking for other alternative, you can buy NEO, ADA, XLM, VEN and OMG.
Activity: 294
June 10, 2018, 07:37:26 AM
Only invest what you are willing to lose. Dont put your money all in one basket. Proper financial planning is important in every investment we make. Try looking in in SafeCrypt.io. A high security exchange that has high standards of quality and every piece of software is being tested multiple times before they make it publicly available.
I spent some time to study SafeCrypt ICO. I think this ICO could become one of the best this spring, because of several reason:
 1. This is cryptoexchange. And this cryproexchange has some advantages compare to existing ones: instant transactions, lowest fees, absolute anonimity, large select of crypto assts and others.
 2. They lead very good ICO policy.
 3. THey have Adequate and reasnable bonus rates.
read more here https://safecrypt.io/r566
Activity: 110
June 10, 2018, 07:11:40 AM
Cardano in a very cheap price, but it seems more suitable for a longer term. For now it looks like Eos has the best growth for the next 2-3 months.
Activity: 144
June 01, 2018, 09:13:08 AM
I don't think we should invest in that coin. the best coins for long-term investments are bitcoin and ETH.
Activity: 112
June 01, 2018, 09:07:18 AM

The Gifto token ICO was the first launched on Binance Launchpad and sold out in one minute - one of the fastest ICO`s ever.

GIFTO (GTO) is working on integrating a GTO wallet into their Uplive streaming app (25 million users, mainly in asia, 100m in sales 2017), with full commercial launch in Q2 2018. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J32hbFsyeA8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOl_l6Yl7pU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaJOSrKBfxk

This app, Uplive, can be downloaded from Google Playstore or from the website:

http://up.live/#/home

The coin (GTO) is listed on these Exchanges:

https://www.binance.com/?ref=10137216
Bibox
Bancor Network
OKEx
Coinnest
Activity: 23
June 01, 2018, 08:29:08 AM
long term investment coin that i suggest to invest  in this month is trx, cardano and neo. this coin have a good growth last month and for trx they just success recover from crash. so i do believe this coin have good potential cause they are on top 100.
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
June 01, 2018, 02:59:48 AM
I think for long time, to be safe, you should invest in Bitcoin and ETH. If you want find a new one, I think Waves is a nice choice. It's a good coin with stable price, also nice for a long-terms. For the all time I watch over the Waves it's never been anybody lost his money on investing into it. It growth slowly but without falls and going down rapidly.
Pages:
Jump to: