Pages:
Author

Topic: Seeking for a long term coin - page 2. (Read 1997 times)

Activity: 640
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 12:08:56 PM
Right now all the coins are down, so it's very easy to get profit in a few months by buying almost any coin from the Top 100. Personally, I bought BTC, ETH, ADA, PundiX
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 11:30:37 AM
many people are talking about ADA coin. This coin caught my attention and started to reseach. I suggest you do some research.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
August 08, 2018, 11:05:42 AM
I have 500$, i'm kind of a short term trader, but now i dont have much time for it
Please suggest me some alt for holding (about 2-3months), one of my opinion is ADA, is it possible?

if you don't have time for that, I think you should undo your intention for a short trade. because after all you have to be super-direct in every study and use technical analysis. this is very important because you will risk your money
Activity: 172
August 08, 2018, 11:00:19 AM
maybe by choosing the top altcoin coinmarketcap which has a value of $ 0.01- $ 0.1 can you make a long-term investment because I'm sure it will be very profitable
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 10:55:01 AM
I advise you to invest ethereum for long-term investments. Ethereum is very potential to be the leader of crypto currency replacing bitcoin. All just waiting for the right time because of the popularity and trust of the people, bitcoin is still superior. But I am sure the longer there will be more people who know ethereum to be used as an investment tool, especially in the long run. For experienced predictors you can certainly judge that this ethereum will become the king of crypto currency in the future. Moreover, many ICOs use ethereum blockchain. Of course this is a tangible manifestation that ethereum is suitable for investment because it is classified as very fertile.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
August 08, 2018, 10:48:54 AM
if I answer now then the most appropriate is Vexanium, you can see now when all coin prices have decreased, but not with Vexanium, this token has a stable price. You need to know that this project has not run 100% but already has a lot of enthusiasm for investors to join immediately. the application will be launched in August and it will certainly increase the price of the current token
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
August 08, 2018, 09:54:22 AM
If you are seeking a long term coin investing I rather choose bitcoin because, not only it is the number one coin right now in crypto currency there is a possibilities that will go hype this year in $20,000 and that is the prediction of some investors and holders. There is also other way you can buy low sell high in other coins like altcoins and other newly launch coins, but the main coin in the investment is bitcoin you can earn more profit to it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 09:13:38 AM
I suppose that long-term coins are the ones, which has their own blockchain platform which is used in ICO transactions like ETH or NEO. Wink
Activity: 98
August 08, 2018, 09:11:04 AM
in fact, there is a huge amount of good coins in the market for long-term investments . Eos Neo Tron Monero Dadi and others
Activity: 26
August 08, 2018, 09:07:06 AM
At the moment I don't use coins for long-term trading or long-term investment because the current coin cannot be predicted when it will rise. So I prefer bitcoin that is rising up.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 08, 2018, 08:59:42 AM
I have 500$, i'm kind of a short term trader, but now i dont have much time for it
Please suggest me some alt for holding (about 2-3months), one of my opinion is ADA, is it possible?
what do you think about iota option? ada sounds a bit controversial, yet you can try - some people had success with that. anyway, good luck!  Wink
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
August 08, 2018, 07:52:35 AM
 Seeking for a long term coin is a very important thing because it will determine whether we get profit or loss, many people are too easy to believe by investing in coins that are still untested so they regret.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
August 08, 2018, 07:41:17 AM
Your 500 dollar investment in Bitcoin or ETH will be a better choice, especially in the current market, which is a safer way.

A safer ride is investing in the above 2 coins as mostly once the btc starts the bull run you will make money in both the coins. But if you are ready to take some risk and not really in need of this money then can invest in some of the other altcoins where you can make multiple times returns on the btc rise.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
August 08, 2018, 07:38:13 AM
If you are looking for a long term coin then my advice for you is to invest in bitcoin and monero. Reasons being that bitcoin is undoubtedly the best coin in the market with the most investors which means that the coin will always survive and as for monero, more and more people are moving into privacy coins to better secure their transactions so it will very valuable in the future.
Activity: 38
August 07, 2018, 09:45:30 AM
My suggestion is that Bitcoin and Ethereum can be long-term coins. Both of these coins have great potential and high popularity. They are all giants in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 53
Merit: 10
DAOX
August 07, 2018, 09:10:39 AM
If you want to choose form major altcoins - i would reccomend Cardano. But honestly there are many good choices, prices for them really really attractive.
Activity: 98
Merit: 6
August 07, 2018, 08:31:56 AM
ADA coins are good, but i think is better to buy bitcoin or other altcoin that have big volume
ADA is one the best coin that will last for a long term. However, there are coins that has higher volume in terms of prices like bitcoin, eth, etc. But you have assurance for ADA. you can invest your coin to it and leave for few years and then back. you can see the result.
Activity: 162
July 26, 2018, 03:28:41 PM
Your 500 dollar investment in Bitcoin or ETH will be a better choice, especially in the current market, which is a safer way.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
July 25, 2018, 05:50:27 AM
I will advise these because they have shown stability in times past... Steem and sbd (they are pegged at 1$)... Stellar, eth, eos....
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 05:45:28 AM
I can not now predict which coin will have a hundred percent perspective. Now every day new news in this area. So you have to rely on intuition.
Pages:
Jump to: