Pages:
Author

Topic: Seeking for a long term coin - page 6. (Read 1997 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 07:21:51 AM
I think ADA is nice choice but technically , it still have some dip trend but u might go in now and look onward for 2-3years but if you know little about chart you can be buying and selling for more coin and keep recircle the funds.
Activity: 84
June 26, 2018, 02:44:32 AM
In the first place - bitcoin and Ethereum,they're great for the long-term prospects,there are still NEO,ADA.
Activity: 1
June 26, 2018, 02:35:42 AM
You can go market research for looking some awesome rising coin then you can prefer to invest and hold them for future profit via market analysis.
Activity: 182
June 25, 2018, 10:19:01 AM
I have 500$, i'm kind of a short term trader, but now i dont have much time for it
Please suggest me some alt for holding (about 2-3months), one of my opinion is ADA, is it possible?

For me the best cryptocurrency to invest is ETH and BTC because both coins are very strong and popular,  eventhogh the market is still dropping there are still many people are buying and willing to invest on it.
Activity: 112
June 25, 2018, 10:08:10 AM
You may want to consider ETH for now. I just invested in chozun 途赞, great team, good plans. I'm planning to hold ETH for some time, there's a chance for raise in value in the future.
Activity: 112
June 25, 2018, 04:46:15 AM
 the investment is really for a short time and is only $ 500, then I suggest you invest in coins that are in the top game right now.
There are many such coins on the market today. ADA seems like a good coin, although it has not reached a very good value. But if you want to get a good profit, then you must divide this sum into parts and invest in two or three different coins.
Activity: 83
June 25, 2018, 04:40:35 AM
I think if you want to seek for a long-term coin, then you can choose bitcoin only because bitcoin will increase in the long-term so maybe you can prepare from now on to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 01:34:16 PM
Dash and Ada are really good in the long run. I bought them. Still considering. RIPL can be bought
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
June 24, 2018, 01:29:22 PM
I also have to choose which good coin to invest while I have a capital that is not too big. I finally chose ETH. for me to make long-term investment.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
June 24, 2018, 01:26:44 PM
If we are looking for the long term coins, I will choose Ethereum of course. This is the trusted coins. Additionally, EOS and NEO become the next choices. I like the two coins because they are more profitable and promising in the future. They also have the good chance to have more promising price in the future.
Activity: 110
June 24, 2018, 12:38:45 PM
Make a long-term investment is to understand within a period of more than 1-year duration. If under 1 year, it is still classified into short-term investments, including within 2-3 months. That is clear in the short term period. If you fix it in time, and if the market is in the current condition, I think what you have been trying to do will not produce good results. With only low capital, you will only get small coins like NEO, EOS, Waves, and ADA which in its development will also take a long time.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 12:30:19 PM
If you want to put in your portfolio something except btc or eth, I would suggest ripple and eos. Both the projects are expanding and highly developing this year, which is good for long term investments.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
June 24, 2018, 12:26:58 PM
You can always go for Litecoin. Considering the coin's statistics, it has shown great improvement since its origin. The coin's blockchain of 2.5 minutes makes the coin special and since Segwit activation, that has also improved a lot. Litecoin's market value has seen a spike since it has been adopted by Coinbase. The coin also has one of the best development teams behind it and ahas the potential to cross the $400 mark by the end of 2018.
Activity: 138
June 24, 2018, 12:22:21 PM
Yes, I think that Ethereum is a cryptocurrency that can be held for a long time. Because the price of Ethereum is at a low point and the potential for development is huge. I think that the purchase of Ethereum will enable you to make more profits.
Activity: 364
Creative & digital marketing agency
June 23, 2018, 09:12:40 AM
I have 500$, i'm kind of a short term trader, but now i dont have much time for it
Please suggest me some alt for holding (about 2-3months), one of my opinion is ADA, is it possible?
Hi guy, in my opinion, i suggest that you should find another coin to hold! now the bitcoin is deeply dropped, you can buy bitcoin or ETH! Take advantage of this opportunity.
Activity: 59
June 23, 2018, 09:06:56 AM
I suggest you consider Kin. This coin has two things going for it. One, it is the adopted coin of the popular messaging app Kik. Having a community already in place to roll out a coin is a huge advantage.
Activity: 70
June 23, 2018, 12:54:04 AM
I think that for long-term storage, bitcoin, ethereum and Ripple are best suited. These coins are basic for the next few years and have the largest capitalization.
Activity: 75
June 22, 2018, 04:06:38 AM
I speak highly of Ark. Ark coin holders can make decisions about the future course of action through a routine system in a grassroots democratic stem. It uses the system of Byzantine fault tolerance which means that no computer on the system trusts another and the system cannot be hacked without knowing the system code.
Activity: 228
June 21, 2018, 03:13:21 PM
Your choice is right. ADA's technical team is very strong. After a long period of development, this project has been verified by most people.
Activity: 140
June 21, 2018, 12:50:49 PM
I think that for long-term storage, bitcoin, ethereum and Ripple are best suited... These coins are  basic for t he next  few years  and have  the largest capitalization.
Pages:
Jump to: