Pages:
Author

Topic: Seeking for a long term coin - page 4. (Read 2021 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 06:03:08 PM
I think that if you want to aim for long term investments the quatities you invest can be low, 500 $ is okay, so if I had to chose a few altcoins, they would be ADA, NEO, EOS and ethereum, they all look really promising and reliable.
Activity: 152
July 20, 2018, 03:16:53 AM
Find coins for the long term I think you must be fixed on the BTC and ETH. And you won't go wrong choosing to define the future. The value for the crypto is currently in a period of recovery and it was very good if you want to buy the BTC and ETH.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 02:58:47 AM
pay attention to NEO, Ethereum, Cardano, Monero and Litecoin, good coins. Invest money in several coins.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
July 20, 2018, 02:49:57 AM
if you are looking for a good coin and suitable for long term then do not buy altcoin just buy bitcoin because altcoin is a coin which is very easy to collapse, the most suitable is bitcoin.
Activity: 645
Merit: 145
July 20, 2018, 02:48:35 AM
For me right now PRiVCY coins seems good for long term, because there are 14 more airdrop till end. So after airdrop will be done then we can expect that price will goes up. Right now price is still cheap if you interested to buy it , plus you can join airdrop and get some more for free.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
July 20, 2018, 02:37:24 AM
I think Bitcoin and ethereum is still best bet for long-term gains. You must try to hold many bitcoins so that your future will be more livelier.
it's true and it's good that ethereum and bitcoin are the most profitable if it's a long-term investment. because the price is always increasing and excellent for the future of us all
Activity: 117
July 20, 2018, 02:32:19 AM
I have 500$, i'm kind of a short term trader, but now i dont have much time for it
Please suggest me some alt for holding (about 2-3months), one of my opinion is ADA, is it possible?

ADA is too far from the top. Why don't plan ETH or BTC? They're good for a long period of time. We know that ETH is king of all alts and the profits are unstoppable when it is its time to rise no one could stop just like bitcoin it jump for a high mark of value when it rise also.
Yes, especially since it reached a very high price last year. If it is me, I will choose to buy them.
Activity: 102
July 19, 2018, 11:35:56 AM
I have 500$, i'm kind of a short term trader, but now i dont have much time for it
Please suggest me some alt for holding (about 2-3months), one of my opinion is ADA, is it possible?

ADA is too far from the top. Why don't plan ETH or BTC? They're good for a long period of time. We know that ETH is king of all alts and the profits are unstoppable when it is its time to rise no one could stop just like bitcoin it jump for a high mark of value when it rise also.
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
July 19, 2018, 11:31:44 AM
To invest in a long term coin
You should purchase a coin that has a wide range if usage across different platforms and not just a specific niche because niches often go obsolete but a universal token or coin will be around for a very long time
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 09:28:18 AM
if for now cardano is not a bad choice, but we better go to start with Ethereum if we invest long term, because the price keeps increasing and I think it will reach about $ 1500-2000 by the end of this year but ETH is coins that are reliable and stable and are behind the btc.
Activity: 98
July 19, 2018, 08:41:08 AM
try to find the best 10 coins and choose your choice for some coins and i suggest to ethereum ripple and bitcash good for your long term Investment
Activity: 48
July 16, 2018, 01:14:22 PM
Ethereum, Bitcoin will be the best. I think they will keep their positions for many years.
Activity: 242
July 16, 2018, 01:12:14 PM
There are a lot of coins that are good for long-term investment, and if you don't want to lose your 500 dollars, you may need to hold longer to get a better profit.
Activity: 101
June 30, 2018, 09:34:27 PM
I hope that he can find a long-term coin because we all here give him a suggestion according to what we analyze and I am sure that he can find many coins that will be good for his choice. he can choose ethereum for his long-term coin or he can choose bitcoin only because bitcoin can give a big profit for him if he can be patient and still hold until the price increases higher.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
June 30, 2018, 12:22:31 PM
I believe that none of the coins except perhaps the top 10 are really thought for the long term at all, but if you insist, I recommend Ethereum and NEO.
Activity: 98
June 30, 2018, 12:21:03 PM
I am holding Substrantum (SUB). Substratum is trying to be the foundation of the decentralized web. On here, anyone can allocate spare computing resources to make the internet “a free and fair place for the entire world”. I love the idea. It has a solid team and a very small but passionate following. Keep an eye on this.
Activity: 82
June 30, 2018, 06:01:57 AM
A lot of people here are recommending ada and eos, both of which are great investments but as they have already pumped you won't get any stratospheric gains, unless you already invested in them last year. A better suggestion is LISK which is releasing their DAPP ready platform later this year
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 30, 2018, 02:33:38 AM

if you want to invest for 2 or 3 months, i suggest you buy cardano it, your choice is very right, cardano is a very nice altcoins, year-end cardano price will rise high, believe me
Activity: 77
June 29, 2018, 10:33:27 PM
Compared to other platforms, card prices may still be very cheap and certainly potentially altcoin will be very worthy entry in the portfolio.
But I think it takes longer for cardano to grow into a global coin.
Activity: 112
June 29, 2018, 10:46:11 AM
I think Bitcoin and ethereum is still best bet for long-term gains. You must try to hold many bitcoins so that your future will be more livelier.
Pages:
Jump to: