Pages:
Author

Topic: Sell Altcoins - page 11. (Read 2056 times)

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254
March 13, 2021, 12:11:16 PM
Hi guys,

a question which i had discussed with some of my friends before:

If you were invested heavy in alts but rather light in btc lets say 30% BTC / 70% alts you made a good profit in dollar.
BUT i have the feeling i wasted so much BTC to buy Alts and right now BTC has surpassed many of them by far.

Do you think it would be wise to sell some Alts for BTC right now?
Or is BTC dominance to high?

Really interested in your thoughts!

Kind regards.

I would rather have 70% in BTC and 30% in alts than vice versa.
Depends, as deathcode mentioned, on which alts that you have. If it is like ETH, BNB, LTC, DOT,... than I would hold these. If you have XRP or other (shit)coins and you have some profit, than sell these for BTC.
copper member
Activity: 1428
Merit: 253
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 13, 2021, 06:37:00 AM
I think it depends on the altcoins you hold.
30% BTC holdings are actually not bad. if you are supported by 70% of your potential altcoins.
the problem might be that you are holding an altcoin that doesn't follow the current market trend.
but if you want to sell your altcoins I think it would be better to convert them to stable coins. or keep holding potential altcoins with large market caps such as BNB and ETH.
Activity: 657
Merit: 102
March 13, 2021, 06:34:54 AM
Hi guys,

If you were invested heavy in alts but rather light in btc lets say 30% BTC / 70% alts you made a good profit in dollar.
BUT i have the feeling i wasted so much BTC to buy Alts and right now BTC has surpassed many of them by far.

Kind regards.
You must see how the market is going, when the main trend is to depend on bitcoin, you should keep more bitcoins. You can see that the other guy is thinking this is going to be a big altcoin bull run, who I think has not stopped because bitcoin is still up. However, it is not bad if you choose the good coins and wait for it to go to the moon
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
March 13, 2021, 06:25:39 AM
30/70 is ok for me and please choose the best alts if you want a huge profit in the future no one can say if btc will give you more profit than alts so the best way is to diversify to alts just a hint most low cap altcoins today continue to rise search and select the best then hold.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
March 13, 2021, 06:03:19 AM
You can just leave your investment that way and don't sell your altcoins if you consider that they are good value. If hour altcoins are top in the list then you are likely to get better profit if a proper bull run starts for altcoins like in 2017 when altcoins made many investors very rich. Right now the predictors are still waiting for bull in altcoins so it will be fine for you to still hodl till the end of the year to see if you will be lucky in your investment.
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
March 13, 2021, 03:51:53 AM
Hi guys,

Kind regards.
Pages:
Jump to: