Pages:
Author

Topic: sell bitcoin to buy fiat or altcoin? - page 13. (Read 15856 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 12
August 13, 2018, 01:01:48 PM
i will buy altcoin. bitcoin rises mean many altcoins rise too. it will be good time to buy cryptocurrency Cool
i buy altcoin because it's has big potential to make me rich, because of its volatile
Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
August 13, 2018, 12:54:12 PM
Honestly, the best choice is to hold your bitcoin. Selling it even if the price is low (which depends on when you bought your bitcoin) is not beneficial for you because you need to be patient in order to have a good profit in the future. However, when someone is in need of money (because bitcoin cannot buy you real things in general), you just have to sell your bitcoin to buy fiat. And that action can only be done when you do not have any money inside your pocket.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 12:46:22 PM
it depends on cryptocurrency holder anyway. altcoin which buys can be guided by signal or can be decided by the favorite options
if me, I will stock ETH, and some blue-chip altcoin that team are solid and continuously were conducting the good processes.
for instance, Ripple, ETH and some new altcoin that release as new asset that contain my full speculation. that it all
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 12:41:56 PM
Now is not the time to buy altcoin. Holding btc is still your right decision. So try to be patient through this phase
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
August 13, 2018, 12:32:36 PM
if I myself, I'd better hold the bitcoin I have first, because in the coming year the price of bitcoin will experience a pretty good increase. so I will not eliminate my chance to make a second profit
Activity: 98
August 13, 2018, 12:16:22 PM
No, just hodl bitcoin. This f*ckin downtrend will be end for a few weeks from here. Bullish is not forever and bearish too. Once you see SEC approve ETF Proposal about bitcoin, you will see massive bullrun and altcoin will be more more more bleeding.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
August 13, 2018, 11:57:38 AM
If you're a real trader, you can turn into other coin or other currency such as dollar.
Bitcoin create many new opportunity for people that want to achieve the profit more than they can imagine.

Just make sure that you've prepare it well before too late !
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
August 10, 2018, 06:20:54 AM
We all always seek profits in cryptocurrency trading, if the price of bitcoin soars, will you sell it to buy fiat or altcoin? If you buy altcoin, what is the altcoin that you will buy?

Bitcoin is a shield for all cryptocurrency on the market. It seems unethical that bitcoin which being is experiencing growth then we sell it to buy altcoins. We should wait for the development of the next bitcoin price, which direction will bitcoin run? ...

The Altcoin that I will buy are those who have a good reputation, for example: Ethereum, BitcoinCash, Eos, Litecoin, Cardano and Neo.
Activity: 294
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
August 10, 2018, 04:50:49 AM
If I can make enough money, then I will only buy Bitcoin and save it. I don't think there are any coins in the current market that can surpass Bitcoin!
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
August 10, 2018, 04:40:53 AM
If you decide not to hold the BTC and sell to invest in other areas should choose to convert to fiat. That is the best and safest way for you, can not choose atlcoin because altcoin is now quite risky.

The guy is going to trade. It will be better for him to deal with the altcoins, not with fiat. In any case, he is supposed to exchange traditional money for the crypto. That is why alts is the better choice.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
August 09, 2018, 11:03:49 AM
In my case, I sold altcoin then hold on to bitcoin.Instead of converting it to fiat, I do the other way around, convert fiat to bitcoin while the price is low.

that is the good move it is better to put your money in crypto investment specially if you will put your investment to bitcoin because if you sell it already and convert it to fiat then you will not be able to stake your money once you sell it the value is fixed unlike when you put in investment there are lots of chance to have a good value.
Activity: 96
August 09, 2018, 10:50:02 AM
At the moment I am thinking about XLM and TRX, both of which are potential and will increase strongly, I believe. Their prices are low
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
August 09, 2018, 10:08:10 AM
We all always seek profits in cryptocurrency trading, if the price of bitcoin soars, will you sell it to buy fiat or altcoin? If you buy altcoin, what is the altcoin that you will buy?
Probably you are not going to leave crypto for good.
Then it all depends on your abilities as a trader and the situation on the market.
The tool that you will use is not important  Cheesy
Activity: 333
August 09, 2018, 09:10:44 AM
I have been playing the role of a trader. If bitcoin goes up, I might sell it, but I won't sell him as cash, but use it to buy other coins because I won't leave the market!
Activity: 350
August 09, 2018, 09:01:24 AM
In my case, I sold altcoin then hold on to bitcoin.Instead of converting it to fiat, I do the other way around, convert fiat to bitcoin while the price is low.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
August 09, 2018, 08:55:17 AM

I would choose to the other side and that is selling altcoins to buy bitcoin,or use fiats to buy bitcoins in this dip...i have sold my two altcoins already and planning to sell another one to buy bitcoin again.i believe that this is the buying time because the end year is coming and i guess that when the BER months come and then the prices will go up again
Activity: 350
August 09, 2018, 08:06:38 AM
too stupid step in my opinion, I believe in bitcoin and I think in a short time everything will be good so you need to gain patience
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
August 09, 2018, 04:32:22 AM
If you sell Bitcoin for fiat now, you will lose. It will be better to find an exchange with the best rates and sell BTC there to get altcoins. I would choose Gladius, IOTA, OmiseGO, Qtum, and Komodo.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
August 08, 2018, 09:10:11 PM
At this time, both bitcoin and altcoins are very undervalued in fiat. Therefore, instead of selling, it is time to buy both bitcoin and altcoins with fiat.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
Meta4uStake.io
August 08, 2018, 09:01:12 PM
Even if the price of bitcoin becomes so bad and continue to decrease, instead of selling I prefer buying at that time. The case would be different if it's altcoin, I think I would sell it. The reason is I believe the capability of bitcoin that someday no matter in any condition, bitcoin would find a way to rise. And I never use my chance to buy fiat from the selling the bad price of bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: