Pages:
Author

Topic: sell bitcoin to buy fiat or altcoin? - page 16. (Read 15856 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 2
July 31, 2018, 05:57:56 AM
I think of course we have to sell Bitcoin and start buying altcoin. We will generate more profits and increase our investment. Because altcoin has an ongoing opportunity to raise prices in the future.
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 04:03:48 AM
We all always seek profits in cryptocurrency trading, if the price of bitcoin soars, will you sell it to buy fiat or altcoin? If you buy altcoin, what is the altcoin that you will buy?
I will convert it to fiat and to buy some new altcoins especially from ico. I will never buy some altcoins that were ready in the market because the chances are low to make profit if bitcoins or the pump starts to decline.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
July 31, 2018, 03:50:12 AM
We all always seek profits in cryptocurrency trading, if the price of bitcoin soars, will you sell it to buy fiat or altcoin? If you buy altcoin, what is the altcoin that you will buy?

I will buy Altcoins as much as i can if Bitcoin become more expensive specially if the certain Altcoin is much cheaper to purchase and have the potential to make my investments to grow. Right now i will just hold my Bitcoin so that i could ride on time if the bullish run will start making the Bitcoin to become more expensive again.
Its good to take some profit with bitcoin and invest it in good altcoins but better not to convert it into fiat money if you don't need the money. I'm just holding bitcoin until now because I know its worth and for sure my future with bitcoin is great. This will just depend on our goal and target price with bitcoin, always set that goal.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 03:29:34 AM
If it is your decision I will support your decision about selling you bitcon to invest in altcoin, but you should think more about this because if you do not consider you may be regretted with these decisions
Activity: 364
July 31, 2018, 03:18:14 AM

if by selling bitcoin assets will benefit, I will sell some of my bitcoin assets and some of which I will use to buy potentially altcoin like ethereum and make short-term investments
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
July 30, 2018, 12:46:14 PM
If you sell your bitcoin better to buy altcoins instead of fiat, because altcoins can give you high profit if you choose good altcoins to invedy in your money. Just do research and you will see what altcoins that good to  invest and you will see that your money grow.
It is not as simple, right now I think that will be a losing move, the sights of everyone are in bitcoin and not in alts and if we get approval by the SEC then you can be sure that the price of bitcoin is going to skyrocket as soon as we get the news about the decision, and money that is currently in alts will come to bitcoin and you will lose money as a result of your decision to buy alts right now.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
W12 – Blockchain protocol
July 29, 2018, 11:38:21 PM

I will buy Altcoins as much as i can if Bitcoin become more expensive specially if the certain Altcoin is much cheaper to purchase and have the potential to make my investments to grow. Right now i will just hold my Bitcoin so that i could ride on time if the bullish run will start making the Bitcoin to become more expensive again.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
July 29, 2018, 11:28:36 PM
I think that is a very good step and way, by buying altcoin you can get a very good profit because the price of altcoin is still cheap so it will be easy to do the price increase. look for altcoin that has the potential to increase price with a lot of distance in order to get a lot of profit.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
July 29, 2018, 07:14:51 PM
If you sell your bitcoin better to buy altcoins instead of fiat, because altcoins can give you high profit if you choose good altcoins to invedy in your money. Just do research and you will see what altcoins that good to  invest and you will see that your money grow.
Activity: 378
July 29, 2018, 07:08:54 PM
sell Bitcoin not to buy fiat, because basically all bitcoin will be sold to fiat. but I understand what you mean. I prefer to buy altcoin when selling all the Bitcoin at a high price and buy altcoin at a low price. and the ones I take are Ethereum, Waves, STR, XRP, LTC, as these are the biggest in rank after bitcoin.

Those coin is really good for the future ,i know that invest our money in that coin will give us huge profit soon especially ethereum. But i don't want to sell my bitcoin just to buy altcoin because i can do some activities to earn money and then i buy altcoin.
Bitcoin and Altcoin I think are equally useful, so I think the wise choice is to divide the capital for both, Bitcoin is very promising so very suitable for investment while Altcoin can also for daily trading.         
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
July 29, 2018, 08:34:36 AM
i think now is not right time to sell, this august if good news still spreading bitcoin price will more than 10000 $..watch the move
I think you are right, why selling your Bitcoin if the good news tells that it will reach to more than 10k next month, supposed to be you must hold it right now because there is a possibility that a Bitcoin surge will take place if SEC will approve the ETF proposal, it gonna be a big break for crypto world, I hope SEC will the proposal.
Activity: 559
Merit: 102
July 29, 2018, 06:26:05 AM
I will sell all Bitcoin if the price goes up. And will choose the altcoin in the top 30. Search for coins that have fallen by 30-50%. It will definitely come back when bitcoin prices have stabilized
Activity: 98
July 29, 2018, 05:38:58 AM

If bitcoin price soars so high, I will take some profit in fiat and some I will use it and buy some good altcoins and the remaining I will use it to buy more eth which i will use to invest in some good ICO. that's what I will do in my own case.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
elysian.finance
July 29, 2018, 03:48:59 AM
when bitcoin raises its price and if we already have a profit we can sell it to buy another altcoin, and choose a potential altcoin, and if we can not choose altcoin for our trades, we can wait for bitcoin to lower the price, and we can buy it again, and for trading with bitcoin, we must have enough capital to make a considerable profit.
Activity: 30
July 28, 2018, 03:07:37 PM
Almost all Altcoin is affected by Bitcoin fluctuations. I still keep my Bitcoins, if prices soared, that would be a good signal for Bitcoin's good volatility, and of course, I would not rush to sell, but would study the investment. Add a few Altcoins that are influenced by Bitcoin fluctuations.
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
July 28, 2018, 12:45:57 PM
I don't think that it is a good idea, the best will be putting some more money into altcoins but try to safe bitcoins that you have in your wallet, for me the price of it will grow in near future and there is no sense of selling them now.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
July 28, 2018, 12:16:04 PM
A wise person will hold his BTC furthermore. Because a bull run is very near. I hope at the end of this year, we will able to see some nice bull runs on all coins.
I hope you are right but I think that the hopes people have that the bitcoin ETF is going to be approved are too high, the SEC has denied that every single time and yet people are extremely positive about the outcome, that is a little bit puzzling to me, but if it happens then it will surely make bitcoin go up in price temporarily, but I doubt this is what we are looking to make the price go up permanently.
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
July 28, 2018, 03:06:22 AM
I am not thinking about selling Bitcoin at this time since I got in when it was pretty high but if and when I see it will be for fiat.
Activity: 126
July 28, 2018, 02:50:07 AM
In my opinion you should hold a BTC, as this is a great coin for you in the future and they are safer than other altcoins. If you refer fiat you just to accumulate no profit for you.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
July 27, 2018, 02:04:03 PM
When BTC price go up, i will invest a portion of my BTC in altcoins. There is no fixed list of altcoins. I will find some undervalued coins at that point of time.
Pages:
Jump to: