Pages:
Author

Topic: sell bitcoin to buy fiat or altcoin? - page 15. (Read 15856 times)

Activity: 805
Merit: 250
August 02, 2018, 09:11:45 PM
If you decide not to hold the BTC and sell to invest in other areas should choose to convert to fiat. That is the best and safest way for you, can not choose atlcoin because altcoin is now quite risky.
Do investing altcoins is risky but there is a huge chances to gain more than of just having a simply converted into fiat money. We won't grow old and experience more in here if are just controlled by our emotions. Of course, we feel worries and we must have to conquer it for us to survive.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 07:15:45 PM
If you sell Bitcoin at this time, I recommend you exchange USDT or fiat currency for preserving the money you have at the current rate of decline. If you want to invest in altcoins, then you should monitor the exchange rate of the altcoin and investment when the exchange rate hit bottom.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
August 02, 2018, 05:44:25 PM
We all always seek profits in cryptocurrency trading, if the price of bitcoin soars, will you sell it to buy fiat or altcoin? If you buy altcoin, what is the altcoin that you will buy?

Ripple!  Grin Grin Grin
But seriously, there is no trust in any altcoin now. There will be no such huge growth as ETH or NEO had. Too many projects, which nobody wants. Everyone wants to get X, the idea of the project does't care
I will fix fiat or stablecoin
What it happens is that there was something similar to a gold rush some years ago when it came to icos and altcoins but now people seem to be waking up from that because the outcomes are not that much different from the Californian gold rush in which for every person that became rich there were another ten that lost everything, so people are losing their faith in altcoins.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 05:20:33 AM
The fiat value of bitcoin doesn't really matter when trading alts in the current market. Always comparing vs fiat was one of the mistakes I made when first getting into this. Trade alts to increase your bitcoin holdings, because bitcoin will always, eventually, return to its ATH (if not higher) if you can wait a few weeks, or months at most. So you can use bitcoin's ATH to calculate the medium-term value of your holdings when you need an emotional boost.
Activity: 518
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
August 02, 2018, 03:38:17 AM
We all always seek profits in cryptocurrency trading, if the price of bitcoin soars, will you sell it to buy fiat or altcoin? If you buy altcoin, what is the altcoin that you will buy?
Bitcoin is the top of the crypto-currency world and if it turns out with it to multiply the profit, then I would undoubtedly bring it to the Fiat. And the altcoins are interesting with their technologies and novelty and the number of them for the selection is simply off scale, the good that a hundred of them are reliable.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
August 02, 2018, 03:22:28 AM
If you decide not to hold the BTC and sell to invest in other areas should choose to convert to fiat. That is the best and safest way for you, can not choose atlcoin because altcoin is now quite risky.
Activity: 26
August 02, 2018, 12:44:29 AM
Even though crypto can be really volatile, the value has risen over time. is There are pros and cons, but I think a better idea would be to invest in a cryptoinvestment fund which allows passive investments with good returns, and you don't have to become an expert on ICO's or altcoins.
Activity: 1039
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
August 01, 2018, 11:33:46 PM

when you got enough profit, i think its better to buy altcoins with your bitcoin
but, remember buy only the best and the right altcoins my friend
so, you can double your bitcoin, then if the price of bitcoin rising you will get anothers profit
Activity: 299
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 11:18:20 PM
If the bitcoin price increases, the profit I will sell fiat. and wait for the bitcoin price to return to the target I will buy again. If I have more capital I will buy some altcoin. But I will not sell bitcoin to buy altcoin. I will do the opposite
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
August 01, 2018, 09:26:51 PM
Depending on the situation. In my end, I am more of a hodler I have some btc but I didn't sell them when it was $8k for the past few days hoping that it will still go up however it went back to $7.5k however the only regret is that I should've bought an altcoin with cheap price.

If given the chance, I will buy INS - its badly dumping as of now and it's time to buy more as Q4 is coming and that's the start of testnet and I've seen a lot of potential on their project.
Activity: 462
August 01, 2018, 09:25:40 PM
I made sure to fulfill the necessities of life first, my mind would not calm down before allocating funds to fiat, after that I could focus on capital for altcoin, I applied bitcoin as a final asset where the fund turnover was greater only through altcoin, there were always active transactions between the three things and running in balance according to the proportion I set.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
August 01, 2018, 08:45:55 PM
At these low coin prices in fiat terms, instead of selling any bitcoins or altcoins for fiat, it is time to buy both bitcoin and good altcoins.
Activity: 854
August 01, 2018, 07:52:24 PM
a few days I had sold my bitcoin and divided it into two parts, I sold it to fiat and then saved it and the rest bought ethereum and also some other alts. my plan for altcoin is for the long term.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
August 01, 2018, 07:23:54 PM
Altcoins make abut 90% of my portforio, so it's strange to me to hear that someone doesn't have any altcoins at all, only BTC. So I would recommend to buy alts and remain some BTC unsold in your portfolio.
Activity: 798
August 01, 2018, 07:10:13 PM
it's a good choice to sell ethereum and buy altcoins, but make sure the altcoins you want to buy must be good and have no big risk. so I think this should be mutually beneficial for the change of coin choice.
Activity: 532
August 01, 2018, 06:59:30 PM
If I sell my bitcoins I will buy only altcoins, not fiat currency. Answer on your second question: I think it will be ethereum, ethos or wanchain
Activity: 280
August 01, 2018, 04:09:39 PM
Best scenario is to sell bitcoin from a high price and buy fiat, then buy bitcoin back when its price is down. Altcoins are all sh*tcoin at the moment.
Activity: 224
August 01, 2018, 04:01:14 PM
When you have made some reasonable cash on an investment, i normally convert to USD , then wait for price to dip before buying again.It helps me avoid buying buy at the peak
Activity: 532
August 01, 2018, 03:58:58 PM

Ripple!  Grin Grin Grin
But seriously, there is no trust in any altcoin now. There will be no such huge growth as ETH or NEO had. Too many projects, which nobody wants. Everyone wants to get X, the idea of the project does't care
I will fix fiat or stablecoin
Activity: 96
August 01, 2018, 03:52:20 PM
If bitcoin starts to grow, I do not sell it, because I'm sure that it will grow and develop in the nearest 3 years and it is not profitable to sell it. But in extreme cases it's better to exchange Bitcoin for top altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: