Pages:
Author

Topic: Sell ​​token too early - page 21. (Read 2504 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 06:30:20 PM
Yes, it often happens because the rest of the ICO participants are behaving like you. We all want to dump the coins we have received during the ICO as soon as possible, thereby effectively driving the price down. If you have selected the ICO carefully (selecting it based on some value criteria), no need to hurry with selling the coins. Once the others have sold their bounty tokens, the price will most likely rise, like in your case.
How can that happen when the market is in a bad condition? ico participants will sell bonuses on every token purchase in pre ico or ico period and that's what keeps the price down. I imagine the price will go down but the token price increases drastically after it's in 3 crypto markets.

It is also depending on the situation of crypto marketing. If the value of that token is good or suitable then time to sell or trade but if not, so just waiting until it will rise.
Activity: 152
June 24, 2018, 06:29:32 PM
Holding your token i think is the best ways for bountyhunter. I was fell victim i sold my mtc token for 200$ and after a spine of one or two weeks iy went up to 1500$, i was so mad at myself that i should have waited a little bit. But ever since then what i do is i share tokens into two sell a part and hold a part
Activity: 360
Merit: 103
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
June 24, 2018, 06:27:02 PM
I don't agree. I don't think that each project can be so good that the token will grow in price - time on time isn't necessary. So every time it is precipitate to adhere to such strategy, in my opinion
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1598
Do not die for Putin
June 24, 2018, 06:22:40 PM
I guess you are right, as Bounty hunters we have seen many ICOs and is difficult to become a believer again after so many bounties going down.
Activity: 280
June 24, 2018, 05:59:07 PM
I think all of us getting some lesson on here and we can try to not doing the same things in the future. selling token too early will delay our profit but sometimes, it could give us a big profit too. this will be difficult for us but I think we can sell it for 50% from the total of tokens that we have so we could still take the profit first and then we can hold it for a long time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
June 24, 2018, 03:45:57 PM
If it's too early, then it might be too late. Not all altcoins are promising and will survive in the future, many of them will simply fall to the point that it makes no sense to sell for sure. Always sell at least part of what you have
Activity: 238
June 24, 2018, 03:38:55 PM
As investors you believe in the project and need to be able to hold funds for longer periods, and to contrast the price rate to make more money.You just have to sell when you have a good price .
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
June 24, 2018, 03:23:30 PM
The price of the token may not only rise after a few days, but also fall and it's very difficult, even impossible to guess, because there are many external factors that you can't take into account. I think that some coins should be sold immediately, but anothers should be hodled.
Activity: 141
Merit: 2
June 24, 2018, 11:16:26 AM
It is based on projects if it is medium or below average. If there is no special feature or interest from the community for that token, you should sell your received tokens as soon as possible. From my short experience, those projects usually dont go on great exchanges. The price will rapidly go low after you recieved those tokens. But if the token is special, you should decide to wait and it will surely cost high in the coming days,weeks or months.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022
June 24, 2018, 11:10:16 AM
I did not sell coins in the winter for 2000 dollars, and now they cost 150 dollars). Nobody knows what will happen tomorrow, do not worry.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
June 24, 2018, 11:09:03 AM
As a Bounty hunter I once made a mistake by selling tokens from Bounty that I received in a small market for $ 250. After 20 days the price of tokens that I sell is worth $ 1200. So the conclusion if you want to wait you will get maximum results. Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.

One tips for bounty hunters is never sell your token once it enters decentralized exchange, because the price will so low and you have to be patient to wait it enter official exchanges because the price will be pumped at least 3 times of the ICO price
Activity: 1106
Merit: 310
June 24, 2018, 11:08:29 AM
as long as you profited to a bounty, there is no shame about that
if you loose money , thats a big issue, remember we really dont know when
these coins are going to pump, and when dump, so as long as you get the money
earn something we need to be happy dont be too greedy, that you want all
thats not okay , sometimes we loose a lot by too much greed we forget
we need to roll the dice sometimes
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 11:03:27 AM
As a Bounty hunter I once made a mistake by selling tokens from Bounty that I received in a small market for $ 250. After 20 days the price of tokens that I sell is worth $ 1200. So the conclusion if you want to wait you will get maximum results. Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.

Yes, sometime you need to hold your token if you think the ico is good and have many peoples interest on it.
So later if the many peoples want to buy, the price will increase high. Hasty to selling your tokens will mostly bring regret later.
Activity: 224
June 24, 2018, 10:43:07 AM
These times are long gone, now the tokens become cheaper after listing the exchange. So you need to sell as quickly as possible. Read any topic of the bounty campaign, which ended 5-6 months ago. Everywhere people complain that coins are getting cheaper.
Activity: 138
Merit: 12
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
June 24, 2018, 10:12:13 AM
Everyone makes such mistakes, there is nothing to worry about. Buy new coins and make good money on them.
Activity: 150
June 24, 2018, 10:11:05 AM

Yes, It's true. I strongly agree that you should not sell tokens at once, but you just have to wait, if the project is worth it, then they will definitely go up. I have done it. Be patient and wait.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
June 24, 2018, 10:02:23 AM
I wonder what kind of coins are these that have soared in value in a relatively short period of time?
I also always keep my coins after I receive an award from participating in bounty campaigns, but at the moment I regret that I did not sell at least half of them at once.
Activity: 350
Merit: 47
June 24, 2018, 09:57:17 AM
wow that sure is a lot. But selling it as it is isn't really a bad idea. Some tokens are just all intro and no substance, once people know that the token isn't really needed, they'll dump it. that's why if you're participating in an ico or even bounty, you pick the best and only the best.
Activity: 210
June 24, 2018, 09:54:24 AM
It is all about that you believe in your token or not for hold purpose
auy
Activity: 336
June 24, 2018, 09:53:34 AM
Never feel sorry for lost profits. Better rejoice at what you got. The main thing is your experience.
Pages:
Jump to: