Pages:
Author

Topic: Sell ​​token too early - page 22. (Read 2504 times)

legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1209
June 24, 2018, 09:51:49 AM
As a Bounty hunter I once made a mistake by selling tokens from Bounty that I received in a small market for $ 250. After 20 days the price of tokens that I sell is worth $ 1200. So the conclusion if you want to wait you will get maximum results. Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.
Yes, absolutely right - you cannot sell tokens immediately after they are released at the exchange after ICO; if you're absolutely certain that the project is promising and interesting. If you analyzed the situation and you're not sure then it's better to sell the tokens quickly.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 06:10:32 AM
We completely agree that if we do not want to repeat the mistake, we will wait and wait. After all, we have made mistakes before. In the future, these will all have higher value. Belief in choice
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
June 24, 2018, 06:04:33 AM
It's too way thing, something you might hold and in few days, the price will dump so bad that you will start to regret, and some case, you will sell too early and later the price will jump up so high, it depends on project, for me always hold good projects.
Activity: 76
June 24, 2018, 05:56:53 AM
If you believe in the coin I don't understand why many people sell so early. I mean I assume you joined the campaign because you think the coin has a future. So hold.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
June 23, 2018, 06:31:51 PM
İf you believe the project keep the tokens.it is about what bounty you chose.if you are doing so many and really not care about them you can sell.but if you are doing your research and doing the ones you trust you already know they are good and keep it.
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
June 23, 2018, 06:22:06 PM
Too early selling of tokens does not guarantee you a profit. this is the case if the tokens have already entered the stock exchange and have risen in price. if this happened immediately, then boldly sell more expensive. If this does not happen immediately, then you will not get any profit.
I guess sometimes selling tokens at early times can also get profit from it. Not all tokens have a smaller value or cheaper profits but there are times that when it has a normal price,it has the chance to be sold early. Especially,if someone needed urgent fiat because something happened or and emergency purpose despite how low the value is as long as it can help someone with that amount of token you sold.
Activity: 350
June 23, 2018, 06:11:32 PM
For me, definitely I will not sell my token very early because regrets are always at the end. You can never tell when will you sell it as long as the project is good and the longer the time you invest the bigger the profit you receive it. And the price of the tokens are fluctuating. So, monitoring and read the white paper always is needed for you to know. And if the price goes up, so that's the time i will sell.
if you read the white list, then you still have to understand this information, otherwise it will not do you any good. In any case, you need to monitor the exchange rate of the coins on the exchange, and not read the project documentation.
Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
June 23, 2018, 05:58:52 PM
For me, definitely I will not sell my token very early because regrets are always at the end. You can never tell when will you sell it as long as the project is good and the longer the time you invest the bigger the profit you receive it. And the price of the tokens are fluctuating. So, monitoring and read the white paper always is needed for you to know. And if the price goes up, so that's the time i will sell.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
June 23, 2018, 05:50:27 PM
now, market is under the bottom, deeeeep under the bottom, so of course now need to hold, do not sell because of fair! it for sure
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
June 23, 2018, 05:48:41 PM
As a Bounty hunter I once made a mistake by selling tokens from Bounty that I received in a small market for $ 250. After 20 days the price of tokens that I sell is worth $ 1200. So the conclusion if you want to wait you will get maximum results. Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.

It's a useful mistake, which will help you to gain money in the future. Only your own errors which cost you money bring profit and knowledge! Don't worry! You'll manage to earn your million!
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
June 23, 2018, 05:31:24 PM
No, you will not regret that you must accept it, because if you regret that all the time your mind well forces you not to focus on a new day because of your mistake, we still meet as I do, I also sell its a token with such a chip and early, because the demand I sell earlier was so expensive right now! But for me it's normal, because I sell it, and I admit my mistake.
Activity: 378
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
June 23, 2018, 08:56:09 AM
I also think that it is now very early to sell any coins. For himself, he decided to wait for the growth of his portfolio by 300% and only then to sell. Smiley
Activity: 280
June 23, 2018, 08:51:33 AM
Dont sell your tokens immediately especially now that the price of bitcoin is low wait for the time its price will go high dont panic when you see that the price is falling just believe that it will recover soon so be patient to wait because tine will come that crypto will be legalized and its price will soar high.
Activity: 123
June 23, 2018, 05:39:06 AM
this is our ever-better personality to wait or sell, although it's a bit cheaper than the maximum price, maybe this is actually not the same thing happens all the time, because the market value of some tokens does not increase again after being registered in the market even after a few months then, but sometimes selling it is already the best choice especially if the price of a certain token price does not move that much, So it all depends on ourselves.
Activity: 317
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 05:31:10 AM
Too early selling of tokens does not guarantee you a profit. this is the case if the tokens have already entered the stock exchange and have risen in price. if this happened immediately, then boldly sell more expensive. If this does not happen immediately, then you will not get any profit.
Activity: 51
June 23, 2018, 05:16:21 AM
Maybe you have not enough patience but it is not your fault that you got less than you may got. Look from the other side - what if this coins lose its value after you decided to hold it - and this is more demotivative. So look for good coins and hold them. If you dont know the coin and dont believe - than sell and forget
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
June 23, 2018, 05:11:13 AM
If the price for an altcoin suits you, you need to sell at least some of the coins to fix the profit. After all, no one knows what will happen to the project in the future.
Activity: 112
June 23, 2018, 05:10:50 AM
For me i will advice you to study about them. And know what the are upto before you conclude yourself to sell early or to hodl.but i think all the coin are going down now. You need to hodl any good coin you comes across now for a big profits.
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
June 23, 2018, 05:07:38 AM
What were the tokens, what kind of bounty campaign? Most tokens after the release on the exchange are much less than during ICO. Therefore, this story looks unusual.
medical token or docademic. you can see my tx:
0x32876182fc8e7ab8dde480d55025555df7b371a8f7e3eda4b788451df63bfa9e
Activity: 140
June 23, 2018, 05:04:58 AM

I suggest don't sell everything all at once. You have to be wise in deciding and you have many choices. As for me, I do 60-40. I sell the 60 and keep the 40 percent of what I get. But on your last statement, you must not believe every ICO project. Many ICO projects turn to shit.
Pages:
Jump to: