Pages:
Author

Topic: Sell ​​token too early - page 23. (Read 2504 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 05:04:05 AM
I'm a beginner in this forum. will all bounty or ico be like that?
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
June 23, 2018, 05:00:51 AM
As a Bounty hunter I once made a mistake by selling tokens from Bounty that I received in a small market for $ 250. After 20 days the price of tokens that I sell is worth $ 1200. So the conclusion if you want to wait you will get maximum results. Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.
How i wished you hadn't say that,  you actually brought back memories of hydro,  i got 222222hydro and sold for ~40$ after some weeks,  222222hydro became 2000$. I think every bounty hunter needs that experience to teach them a good lesson of hodling
Activity: 252
June 23, 2018, 04:55:42 AM
Actually, it's different every time. You will need to study the project before holding or selling your bounty token.

If you don't really take the risk, and I recommend holding your COINS six months before you plan to sell them.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 04:52:50 AM
The decision made because of the haste is not a good impact. For that, after receiving a token from bounty, it would be better if we hold it for the next few weeks, if the tokens provide progress and opportunities to reach higher prices, then wait until the time comes. Because most of the tokens will experience such a journey. Thus we can actually get a much higher result.
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
June 23, 2018, 04:21:01 AM
If price good , why not.
I think if price 2x from your income is good for selling. At 2x you can sell 50% for money back or 75% for some income and then longg hold last
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
June 23, 2018, 04:19:09 AM
i will not sell my token too early because i might regret that later i will hold to my token untill reach the high price
True maybe if we sell it too early the results we will get later not in accordance with what we expect,
so it's better we stay patient and wait for the price to really go up after that we just sell
Activity: 135
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
June 23, 2018, 04:15:28 AM
i will not sell my token too early because i might regret that later i will hold to my token untill reach the high price
Merit: 11
June 23, 2018, 04:10:25 AM
Sometimes I sell token too early if I needed the money that I can get from selling tokens. But mostly I hodl it and wait for the right price in the market, if you sell it too early you be dumping it and the price goes down and if you hodl your tokens there is a possibility that you can get a nice price or a bad price of your tokens. Always make a right decision wisely so that you will not make a mistakes. And my suggest is do not sell too early if the price is low.
Activity: 168
June 23, 2018, 03:36:49 AM
Collect coins when the market is declining and sell all the tokens when market launches, and if you believe these tokens are fading away when the market is rude or time consuming to fix, it is just a circuit that is always remembered. Good luck to you all
Activity: 574
Gistcoin
June 23, 2018, 03:32:07 AM
You should be able to hold your appetite and don't be brutal, be patient and keep your coins. If you are patient surely you will benefit a lot. As a bounty hunter after getting the token you can analyze for future. I think the more the fore will be nicer especially if this as savings for the future.
Activity: 154
June 23, 2018, 03:14:43 AM
As a Bounty hunter I once made a mistake by selling tokens from Bounty that I received in a small market for $ 250. After 20 days the price of tokens that I sell is worth $ 1200. So the conclusion if you want to wait you will get maximum results. Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.

Yes, I think even we bounty hunters does not investment we must be patient and trust the ICO we promote. Always believe that there is a chance that the coin came out in the market will give 4X profit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
June 23, 2018, 03:09:38 AM

Seriously it is very hard to know, sometimes the exat opposition can happen and your $250 could be worth $100 within a couple of weeks after the distribution. Unless I want the money to invest into another project right away I would not sell all of the tokens in one go. Sell maybe one thrid to one half and retain the rest for future growth possibilities. If it does crash then you have still taken some value out already.
Activity: 234
June 23, 2018, 03:03:14 AM
What were the tokens, what kind of bounty campaign? Most tokens after the release on the exchange are much less than during ICO. Therefore, this story looks unusual.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 03:00:28 AM
every ICO has a program and a roadmap to develop the project so there are some ICOs that have a price that will continue to grow and become high a few months later but some fail and become worthless after the token out, so we should be able to analyze ICO well
Activity: 2366
Merit: 366
June 23, 2018, 02:54:16 AM

Patience is always a necessary virtue here in the world of cryptocurrency. Hodling may appear risky to some since the prices of crypto are always moving up and down but the whole point is always the longer future of the coin. As time moves forward, the development and thus the product of the project is also getting better and better. That's when the prices of the coins will also increase. Dumping is only for the weak hands.
Activity: 406
Merit: 37
June 23, 2018, 02:50:59 AM
it's true guys, but most of the bounty hunters can't wait to until the selling price is high, because I also have experienced the opposite incident, where the token price continues to decline from the first launching price, so luck is not our side at the time guys.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io
June 23, 2018, 02:50:24 AM
But no one knows what will happen in future. Well it's up to you if you believe in the Token then might as well wait, but sometimes you just really need funds so you sell it quick

I believe that it is not approprite but at the same time appropriate to sell a coin too early, why is it not  appropriate? lets look back the value of bitcoin last 4 years, if you sell it too early you will lose a lot of big opportunities because we all know that bitcoin know is so valuable , at the same time it is appropriate , why? because a lot of ico coins are are dumping after listing , but over all its all up to you , the most important thing is you need to earn on this.
Activity: 30
June 23, 2018, 02:47:42 AM
I did not sell my token at $ 50 and now it's only $ 10 ... LOL
Activity: 117
June 23, 2018, 02:43:29 AM
But no one knows what will happen in future. Well it's up to you if you believe in the Token then might as well wait, but sometimes you just really need funds so you sell it quick
Activity: 350
June 23, 2018, 02:39:42 AM
When you get bounty token not selling early you just visit market price and see ico price. If ico is good you hold this token for a month or several days. You can more profit this time
Pages:
Jump to: