Pages:
Author

Topic: Sell ​​token too early - page 25. (Read 2504 times)

Activity: 330
Merit: 10
http://www.daxico.com/
June 22, 2018, 12:29:06 PM
That's the the bad Idea that people can make in this moment I mean selling their investments right now is not a good idea because it has a small amount of price in the market and why would you sell right now if the market are starting to increase the price of some currency that we have in our wallet. That's why you should hold it for while to wait the increase this year.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
June 22, 2018, 12:25:18 PM
As a Bounty hunter I once made a mistake by selling tokens from Bounty that I received in a small market for $ 250. After 20 days the price of tokens that I sell is worth $ 1200. So the conclusion if you want to wait you will get maximum results. Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.

Most token prices will drop after the ICO is over and will recover for the next few months. But, it depends also on the token you hold, if the token has the potential to grow, then holding it is the best. Because some tokens just become worthless, so you better keep an eye on the development of tokens you have.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
June 22, 2018, 12:21:10 PM
My advice:  Do not rush to sell coins because in most cases it turns out that coins start to increase in price after a while.
May be...
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 22, 2018, 08:37:34 AM
If you earn money, sell your tokens. You need to make the right move to make money in the crypto money world.
Crypto is easy to make money in the money world, but it is easier to lose money.
To ensure liquidity, it’s also important for projects to integrate their tokens on exchanges. This allows for the token price to be set in a free market, mitigates investor risk, and prevents artificially high prices due to a constrained supply.
Activity: 490
June 22, 2018, 08:23:07 AM
I very often get into such situations, because very often I need money that I do not get on credit, I have to sell a few tokens, sometimes everything, but in any case it's not right, because the tokens will definitely grow in price.
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
June 22, 2018, 08:21:00 AM
me sold bitcoin at $5,000 bought me back side in at $19,000 - - - lambo time!
Activity: 286
June 21, 2018, 07:33:36 PM
Of course, now you should not sell anything if you are a loser! No, of course you can always sell everything that you have and cash out money, but I think that it's not worth doing, therefore I still hope for market growth! I do not encourage you to act on this plan, but I advise you not to hurry!
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 08:18:49 AM
If you earn money, sell your tokens. You need to make the right move to make money in the crypto money world.
Crypto is easy to make money in the money world, but it is easier to lose money.
Activity: 229
June 22, 2018, 08:06:03 AM
you should not sell your token..Just wait for the price will pump because we all know that the market has going up and down be patience thats the best way to earn more profit from cryptos..
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
June 21, 2018, 07:41:27 PM
No, not all projects are like that my friend.For me its just a matter of luck really since I do have a token from bounty and I do the opposite, instead I wait for it to moon and now I regret because the price is so low of about a 1/16 of its price compared to when it was rewarded to me.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
June 21, 2018, 07:31:41 PM
If tokens come from a bounty that means that the tokens were free. Selling early means profit even if price is climbing after. It's better to miss a win and get a little gain than waiting too long and don't have any gain because value dropped a lot after few months.
You're right mate and I recommend this method for the OP cause it was the same strategy I used long ago because most of the bounty out there don't have the require utility to survive the market for long.
Activity: 132
June 21, 2018, 07:02:35 PM
Most of us don't have the patience to wait for the tokens awarded to mature up before selling off, all we are interested in making quick money, which most of the time leads to dumping and further devaluation.those selling too early might not realize that sometimes they sell tokens that might. Have earned them quite a lot of money if. Only they waited a little longer
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
June 21, 2018, 06:58:31 PM
As a Bounty hunter I once made a mistake by selling tokens from Bounty that I received in a small market for $ 250. After 20 days the price of tokens that I sell is worth $ 1200. So the conclusion if you want to wait you will get maximum results. Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.

There is no one fast rule when it comes to selling if you look at the majority of the ico that just hit the market, some ico get a good price in the market and continue other are not that lucky they continue to dip because of the optimism of the holders, so sell with cautious and think of the potential of the coin you are holding and the lack of it.
Activity: 378
June 21, 2018, 06:53:47 PM
Yes its more like you invest with it because if you participate in ico that have potential or reach the maximum income or we should say hard cap you do to that is hold because you can earn profit by holding it because they do everything to be successful or to the moon.
Activity: 71
June 21, 2018, 06:51:48 PM
If tokens come from a bounty that means that the tokens were free. Selling early means profit even if price is climbing after. It's better to miss a win and get a little gain than waiting too long and don't have any gain because value dropped a lot after few months.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
June 21, 2018, 06:50:59 PM
Don't try to sell the highest all-time price, because it is not gonna happen. Taking a look at the past and blaming yourself for not selling higher is stupid in my opinion.
Activity: 132
June 21, 2018, 06:49:11 PM
Lots of mistakes are made by bounty Hunters, the ain't one being selling early, doesn't matter how long the campaign was.  It most hunters tend to sell off as soon as they. Can, leading to market falls. Patience is the key, hold on to these. Coins awhile longer
Activity: 1876
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
June 21, 2018, 06:43:03 PM
Such a mistake often happens to bounty hunters because it is often quick to sell the assets they receive when if we patiently wait for token lists in a larger market then the value will grow, but still have to go through a very accurate analysis because not all tokens move quickly .
Activity: 198
June 21, 2018, 05:57:03 PM
It is wise thing to do, never regret those decisions because you cannot know for sure, will the coin be high or will it fall down, so once the decision is made, you already cannot change nothing.
Activity: 294
June 21, 2018, 11:51:24 AM

In fact, I recommend holding a reward for bounty, especially in the period of the general fall of the market. Although it all depends on the selected coin, it is sometimes possible and profitable to sell immediately.
Pages:
Jump to: