Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling bitcoin is a stupid decision ? - page 36. (Read 3401 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I think if selling bitcoin at a reasonable price and big is not stupid, if it gets us a profit. But if I think selling bitcoin is not stupid because selling bitcoin gained us a considerable profit, but for this moment do not sell your bitcoin because bitcoin is down.
Activity: 162
Merit: 0
it may be too much to convict people who sell bitcoin is a stupid decision, because we really do not know what they are going through with their money so they sell their bitcoin, they may sell their bitcoin because of the urgent need, so we are positive alone against them

You have a point! Maybe some people need to sell thier bitcoin, because of thier urgent need. Sometimes we need to sell our bitcoin when we need a money in an emergency situation. We connot blame other people to sell thier bitcoin, because we do not know the reason why they sell thier bitcoin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
The preservation of any investment is always a problem, the financial world is unpredictable, everything changes.Whether or not to sell bitcoins is only your personal decision,there is no one solution.
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
it may be too much to convict people who sell bitcoin is a stupid decision, because we really do not know what they are going through with their money so they sell their bitcoin, they may sell their bitcoin because of the urgent need, so we are positive alone against them
Activity: 658
Merit: 268
bullsvsbears.io
it seems like it's not a stupid choice because nobody knows if he needs money or not because he could be in need of money so they sell the bitcoin he has to get the money. the point is not too many bad thoughts to others.
Yes, because sometimes we sell bitcoin because it is emergency. So better not to call them stupid. But for those who do panic selling because of the price drop, then maybe you can call them stupid because they didnt know that it just their loss and they didnt see opportunities on it. It depends on the need of the person why they sell it.
Activity: 13
Its not a stupid decision, you just need to know what you doing Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
it seems like it's not a stupid choice because nobody knows if he needs money or not because he could be in need of money so they sell the bitcoin he has to get the money. the point is not too many bad thoughts to others.
Activity: 138
I do no longer see some thing incorrect in promoting bitcoin,we are unfastened to decide whilst to preserve our investments
We maintain the important thing for our success though we are all saying that we need to hodl our coins however there are investor pick to have short time period investments.they're the humans who've tons less endurance,within the occasion that they promote inside the sense that it's miles truly desired for emergency purposes and now not approximately Fuds or fee votality that is very large.we all favored right right here to earnings and if someone choose to promote their cash then they are the simplest accountable of their actions and as tgey take danger on making an funding they probable understand the approach even as to profits.  Grin Grin Grin Grin
I think it's not a stupid decision to sell bitcoin because we know that bitcoin is for our good future and we can enjoy our life due to financial stability .The veterans may have took their profit,so patience is needed.Taking advantage on the price drops to buy and take profit when it's price already high.
Activity: 112
Well, i do not think that it is stupid to sell Bitcoin because it is one way to earn more profit. It is also a way of investing in other terms of Cryptocurrency and that means buying alternate coins. We can say that Bitcoin can be number 1 for another 2 years but we really do not know how long will Bitcoin can stay number 1. People are still developing it and that is a good thing for all of the users.

I think not as stupid what they think because most people are selling in order to divert their investment to other coins once they feel that the cryptocurrency invested is not playing.
Activity: 69
Well, i do not think that it is stupid to sell Bitcoin because it is one way to earn more profit. It is also a way of investing in other terms of Cryptocurrency and that means buying alternate coins. We can say that Bitcoin can be number 1 for another 2 years but we really do not know how long will Bitcoin can stay number 1. People are still developing it and that is a good thing for all of the users.
Activity: 84
Those investors are just doing their part because it's the right decision. When something happen I'll sell my coins and just move on and when the storm is gone I'm just gonna buy back again at the lowest cutting losses and maximizing profit.That's how smart investors are.I believe that bitcoin will rise.
Activity: 112
Bitcoin's price falls and goes even below our purchase price.It would be a stupid decision to sell our bitcoins as it always has a tendency to rise after a price decline.This strategy would only suite for bitcoin and not for altcoins where there is no guarantee that it's price would surely increase.I suggest not to sell if there no first priority urgent situation.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Selling your Bitcoin at the right price is not a stupid decision. Rather, if you haven't sold your BTC at 19000$ then you made the stupid decision because after an increase in price like that, the market is bound to retrace and then you can always buy back at a lower price. Selling your BTC at lower price and then buying back at higher price due to FOMO is a stupid decision.
Activity: 90
In face of massive rejection and tempting moments, there are a number of people who have lost faith in BTC and chose to cash in instead with a perception that they are cutting on the losses,  Yes , Bitcoin transaction speed has slowed down, Yes Bitcoin transaction fee is high, Yes the mining cost of BTC is higher than most of the coins.  But a midst all these, BTC still remains at the top of the crypto pyramid, if it was fading away then by now the miners would have abandoned their mining activities and moves on to mine other coins but hey haven't. Bitcoin value has dropped not because its being abandoned but because of the normal market forces.  BTC has a chance and the market cap it marshals is a proof of its value and importance, its just a matter of time till it bounces back and it will come back stronger, cashing in therefore  might not be a very good idea.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Future of Gambling | ICO 27 APR
Yes, selling Bitcoin at a reasonable price is not a foolish decision. The stupid decision you can make with Bitcoin is that you can sell your Bitcoin for a low price or during a Bitcoin dump. Your sales can be one of the strategies to get fresh money to start a new trade so it really depends on how the user stands.
I think that this is quite right. If you sell your Bitcoin at a high and somehow reasonable price, then you could not consider it to be stupid. It might be such a waste if you lose your profit when its price is high.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
Every people has every different reasons to sell bitcoin. Personally, I wouldn't sell my bitcoin in this kind of market. I would buy more if I can. I see bitcoin as a long term investment. Smiley
Activity: 95
Selling bitcoin is the wrong decision if you sell the bitcoin because it follows a trend that results in you having “panic sell”. It was a very stupid decision. If you just follow the trend then you are not a smart bitcoin player. Smart bitcoin players always monitor the market and make their own analysis. They are not affected by a trend that could be an issue to bring someone down. Hopefully, we are wiser in becoming a crypto currency player.
Activity: 26
Each individual has their own strategies for selling bitcoin. I do not approve that selling bitcoin is a stupid action. If ever someone sells their bitcoin when the market price is low that will be a stupid decision. Investing in low market price will be a good decision because sooner the investor can earn a huge profit when the market price will rise up. It all goes down to the person with their prior decision it is advisable that if the market is low then just hold your bitcoin and wait until it will rise up to earn your profit.

Patience is a virtue indeed. Goodluck!
Activity: 71
It all depends on the time the coin was sold...
Activity: 145
If you sell your bitcoin now then it is a very stupid decision. Now, the bitcoin price is falling. If you sell it now then it's the same you kill yourself because you do not get a profit. You will lose. Try to be patient while monitoring the market prices. I'm sure sooner or later, bitcoin prices will go back up though not fantastic, but I'm sure of that. Hopefully,  you are given patience in waiting for luck because if you are in a hurry in making a decision then you will be very sorry later.
Pages:
Jump to: