Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling bitcoin is a stupid decision ? - page 37. (Read 3401 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 15
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
We should let the other people do whatever they want as long as they don't blame Bitcoin for their mistake. I understand people selling Bitcoin because they need money but I don't get it why there is so much doubt and fear. Why did they buy Bitcoin in the first place? Because they wanted to earn a lot of money and become millionaires in under a year? That's ridiculous.
Activity: 729
Merit: 250
Indeed, with the declining bitcoin prices that are very sharp makes some people become scared and sell bitcoin they have, and that is a less appropriate decision in my opinion. Some people do not believe that bitcoin will rise in price beyond the highest price ever owned by bitcoin, but I believe bitcoin will rise even higher in the next few years. For that I think be patient and do not be too quick to take the decision to sell bitcoin that we have, because bitcoin prices will surely rise again and we will get big profits someday.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
why stupid?
if we need money and we have bitcoin to get money why is it stupid?
if I think humans have the right or decision each because those who have bitcoin so it's up to him to sell or not
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
if we talk about the sale to date, this is definitely a stupid and unintended decision that will upset you at least half a year when it will cost $ 17,000 and you will sell for now for $ 6,000
Activity: 166
Merit: 0
There are so many people who speak that way because bitcoin is a valuable future asset.
Maybe investing in bitcoin requires a lot of strategy and knowledge in the trade, because then you will definitely get the maximum profit.
Sell bitcoin when the price is low, it is a stupid decision, because you can not be patient with the price situation is down.

There are many reasons why people are selling off their coins and I don't think they are all considered stupid. They have all their rights to do sell off, to gain big profits. Some are selling their coins just to resolve emergencies, problem or needs. A sell off can be claim as stupid when all situations are normal and only bitcoin is experiencing a downtrend, because for me selling at cheaper price give you a big loss in your investments.
Activity: 308
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
Sometimes I can't get the feeling out of my head that the moment I sell my BTC the price will skyrocket up. I really need to shake that lol.
Activity: 82
people who sell bitcoin in a state that dropped drastically they are people who bodo because they want to lose just so but those who hold bitcoin even though the price continues to fall they are investors who are interested in becoming successful
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
Yes, selling Bitcoin at a reasonable price is not a foolish decision. The stupid decision you can make with Bitcoin is that you can sell your Bitcoin for a low price or during a Bitcoin dump. Your sales can be one of the strategies to get fresh money to start a new trade so it really depends on how the user stands.
Activity: 2
Yes.... i thin price of BTC is increase.. Roll Eyes
Activity: 238
I think that a stupid solution would be to sell bitcoins at a low price, you need to be patient and wait for the rate increase.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
Selling bitcoin this day next coming few weeks is not a good Idea, because the price possible to increase again and if you sell today you lose your profit. But if you  hold your bitcoin for more few months you will get more profit. But sometimes selling bitcoin is good because like december 2017 when reach 20,000 dollars and if you sold your bitcoin and look the price and if you still holding you lose more than 50 percent profit.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
Yeah, I agree with you it is not time to sell Bitcoin it is right time to buy Bitcoin and wait some time it's increase price end of year then you sell your Bitcoin and make more profit from it  Smiley

And I think this is the reason why a lot of people are just enjoying their investment as a digital profit but don't really use it since they are having a doubt that the Bitcoin price might pump again. It is not the time to sell your Bitcoin but I don't think we need to say that selling them is a stupid or a bad decision since we will not be able to use our profits if we do not sell it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
There are so many people who speak that way because bitcoin is a valuable future asset.
Maybe investing in bitcoin requires a lot of strategy and knowledge in the trade, because then you will definitely get the maximum profit.
Sell bitcoin when the price is low, it is a stupid decision, because you can not be patient with the price situation is down.
Activity: 81
Selling at dip as we have it now is a recipe to loss.  I know nobody wants to sell their bitcoin as we all know it will be bigger this year that's why selling now is the hardest decision to make.
Activity: 49
I think BTC as a value reserve to convert in fiat at need. In my opinion in the short term the value will be stable around the 5000 dollars. Since blockchain is a solid tecnology, and BTC is the standard to buy other coins relate to various project, in the long term BTC will rise it price.
Activity: 110
Yeah, I agree with you it is not time to sell Bitcoin it is right time to buy Bitcoin and wait some time it's increase price end of year then you sell your Bitcoin and make more profit from it  Smiley
Activity: 140
Selling Bitcoin for the gain of life is a natural thing, and not a stupid decision due to the fact that each person has many different needs and emergencies.

Selling bitcoin today is not a clever decision and not stupid because you will still receive a money through it but not that big but it is enough for your needs. I still suggest if you hold your bitcoin and wait for the right time when  the price raise and where it is higher enough than the capital that you invest in it. Also when the price decrease it is the right time to buy a crypto, be wise enough before you regret what ou did.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
Not a totally stupid decision to selling bitcoin because if you wait that bitcoin price go up and up than you sell it after selling how you can purchase bitcoin on such a high price so its better way that selling it and than purchasing and investing on ICO when price go up than sold and if you not have personal needs in that case hold bitcoin not sold.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
Is very important for us to hold in other to preserve our investment because bitcoin is a long term investment, but the fact still remains that selling bitcoin is an individual decision while some of us can hodl for long some other may decides to sell in other to meet they individual needs. So at that I don't see selling of bitcoin as a stupid decision.
Activity: 307
I do no longer see some thing incorrect in promoting bitcoin,we are unfastened to decide whilst to preserve our investments
We maintain the important thing for our success though we are all saying that we need to hodl our coins however there are investor pick to have short time period investments.they're the humans who've tons less endurance,within the occasion that they promote inside the sense that it's miles truly desired for emergency purposes and now not approximately Fuds or fee votality that is very large.we all favored right right here to earnings and if someone choose to promote their cash then they are the simplest accountable of their actions and as tgey take danger on making an funding they probable understand the approach even as to profits.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

I think selling bitcoin is not a stupid decision. Selling bitcoin is one of the way to earn more bitcoin. How? If you have bitcoin and wait until the price of it increase, you may sell your bitcoin in a higher price than you buy it. So that you will have a profit, after you sell your bitcoin. The money that you get, you may use it to buy bitcoin again if the price of bitcoin decrease. Just buy and sell strategy.
Pages:
Jump to: