Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling bitcoin is a stupid decision ? - page 53. (Read 3401 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
March 27, 2018, 06:54:09 PM
You decide. You must make informed decisions, and not try to guess the time of entry or exit to the market. Speaking about Bitcoin, his volatility occupies an important place, and it is unlikely that in the near future it will disappear somewhere. And one more thing: if several bitcoins are left in your wallet, your children will only thank you.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
March 27, 2018, 06:50:16 PM
Selling Bitcoin for loss is stupid decision but selling it for profit is not.
If you are in profit and you are happy with the current amount of profit than you can sell it and book the profit. Many people loss more when they don't make exit on peak price.
Activity: 728
Merit: 100
March 27, 2018, 06:47:33 PM
I am more inclined to hold it for some reason. if there is someone who will sell it is up to them and have a certain alasa. there is no coercion or desire from others. but I think if it sells too fast at a cheap price it is one of the less wise attitudes
Activity: 445
March 27, 2018, 06:41:21 PM
I do no longer see some thing incorrect in promoting bitcoin,we are unfastened to decide whilst to preserve our investments
We maintain the important thing for our success though we are all saying that we need to hodl our coins however there are investor pick to have short time period investments.they're the humans who've tons less endurance,within the occasion that they promote inside the sense that it's miles truly desired for emergency purposes and now not approximately Fuds or fee votality that is very large.we all favored right right here to earnings and if someone choose to promote their cash then they are the simplest accountable of their actions and as tgey take danger on making an funding they probable understand the approach even as to profits.  Grin Grin Grin Grin
It is, at times like this that the market price is low and is continuously falling, selling would be an idiotic move. Selling will cut your losses but also your future profit. Waiting still or holding is more advisable. Keep in mind that dumps are just temporary and sooner or later, the market will fully recover. Investing now is also recommended to earn huge profit when the time of recovery take place.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 06:41:08 PM
There is never a stupid decision in selling bitcoin, it is purely down to individual beliefs and the way in which one wishes to deal with the market as it is.  Of course, as with any currency, bitcoin as a crypto currency is liable to peaks and troughs, and examining the market is the best way to make a decision on selling.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
March 27, 2018, 06:27:06 PM
Of course, the decision to sell Bitcoin is absolutely individual. I think those who bought it for $ 1,000, basically it was sold, and of course turned out to be a good win. I will keep Bitcoin to higher levels than the historic maximum. And to sell Bitcoin, I do not think it's silly. I find it silly to sell it now when the price has fallen dramatically.
I will never consider it as a stupid decision, because some time we need to sell our bitcoin for fulfilling our need, but if a person do not feel any need for converting bitcoin in to fiat or if he is investing his money in some other altcoin then for sure it can be consider as a stupid decision, but still it is not necessary, because every person has its own choice and he will surely act according to his strategy and planning.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
March 27, 2018, 05:28:05 PM
Well everyone has their own strategy and speculation, selling Bitcoin is not stupid decision,everyone want to make profit and prevent losing too much, selling could be one of the strategy to get fresh cash to start new trading, so it really depends on how the users point of view
Activity: 372
The Organic Growth Token
March 27, 2018, 05:26:13 PM
I do no longer see some thing incorrect in promoting bitcoin,we are unfastened to decide whilst to preserve our investments
We maintain the important thing for our success though we are all saying that we need to hodl our coins however there are investor pick to have short time period investments.they're the humans who've tons less endurance,within the occasion that they promote inside the sense that it's miles truly desired for emergency purposes and now not approximately Fuds or fee votality that is very large.we all favored right right here to earnings and if someone choose to promote their cash then they are the simplest accountable of their actions and as tgey take danger on making an funding they probable understand the approach even as to profits.  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Given that its market value is falling right now, I think it is indeed a stupid idea to sell. Knowing that Bitcoin always has the capability to recover on any downfall at any cost, surely there nothing to be worried of whenever its market price is falling. Invest and hold, Bitcoin has a huge future in the making. And those who will invest now will surely be a part of that future.
Activity: 364
March 27, 2018, 05:21:34 PM
Selling bitcoin in a proper price is not a stupid decision. The stupid decision that you can do with bitcoin is that you can sell your bitcoin with a low price or during the dump of bitcoin. So u would rather advice you to learn some more strategies about trading so that you will become more effective.
Activity: 518
March 27, 2018, 05:18:23 PM
Art times like this whereas its market value is falling, surely, it is a stupid decision especially if you are aiming for huge profit. Selling will just cust your losses in the mean time but will also cut your profit permanently. Investing would be a way more better option than selling which would somehow help the demand to increase by holding and investing.
Activity: 154
March 27, 2018, 05:13:38 PM
 Actually bitcoin is like others coin so its price can be high and low. So if people see that the price of bitcoin is high so they can sell. They can save something for the future also. There is nothing as stupid decision.
Activity: 40
March 26, 2018, 01:51:55 PM
Pages:
Jump to: