Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling bitcoin is a stupid decision ? - page 51. (Read 3401 times)

Activity: 1960
Merit: 329
www.Artemis.co
June 15, 2018, 12:28:07 PM
No it is not a stupid idea selling bitcoin now or at anytime. You can not hold bitcoin forever. At a point you must sell. At whatever time you sell is the right time, whether you sell with little or much profit or even at a loss, it is still the right time. What matters is what the proceed is used for.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 11:44:24 AM
how could I know. Your title is not clear. Didn't you tell me at what price point you bought Bitcoin? How much is sold? Buying and selling are not stupid.
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 07:55:10 AM
Depending on how much money you want and if you NEED it right now. If that's not the case, I wouldn't sell them and just hold until it's 10K.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
June 15, 2018, 07:53:48 AM
In my opinion, i will sell bitcoin if the price has gone up and bought when the price drop s and this is the key to profit. If it does not go up then i will decide not to sell the bitcoin i have.
Activity: 409
Merit: 100
June 15, 2018, 07:35:47 AM
Everyone  has their own decision regarding this matter, investors or bitcoin holder can decide on their own whether they sell it or hold, we can't say that if someone sell their bitcoin we can judge them and saying bad words, there have their own reason regarding this matter.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
June 15, 2018, 07:26:14 AM
I do no longer see some thing incorrect in promoting bitcoin,we are unfastened to decide whilst to preserve our investments
We maintain the important thing for our success though we are all saying that we need to hodl our coins however there are investor pick to have short time period investments.they're the humans who've tons less endurance,within the occasion that they promote inside the sense that it's miles truly desired for emergency purposes and now not approximately Fuds or fee votality that is very large.we all favored right right here to earnings and if someone choose to promote their cash then they are the simplest accountable of their actions and as tgey take danger on making an funding they probable understand the approach even as to profits.  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Yes selling bitcoins in a down market like this is a pretty big mistake which most newbies do because they aren't taught what to do in case of a downfall so they look for a way out when the market falls as they panic while watching the value of their holdings going down and sell the coins but they should do it the other way around that is they should sell their coins when the price is at a high when bitcoin is everywhere in the news and all over the internet.
Activity: 147
June 15, 2018, 07:02:39 AM
it would only be a stupid decision if you are selling at ridiculous cheap prices that are not sustainable, so just wait and sell later, that is the best thing to do after all
Activity: 66
June 15, 2018, 06:48:39 AM
What do you mean selling Bitcoin is a stupid decision? Actually those investors are just doing their part because it's the right decision. When something happen, I'll sell my coins and just move on, and when the storm is gone, I'm just gonna buy back again at the lowest cutting losses and maximizing profit, that's how smart investors are.

Yeah, selling bitcoin is not a stupid decision most importantly if you will sell it with profit. But with the current status of bitcoin now, this is really not the right time to sell but it's the right time to buy now.
Activity: 126
June 15, 2018, 04:38:43 AM
at the moment selling bitkoin very stupid. Now you need to buy the opposite, I believe that bitkoin will go up and therefore all the free money I invest in bitkoin.
Activity: 93
June 15, 2018, 04:36:40 AM
What do you mean selling Bitcoin is a stupid decision? Actually those investors are just doing their part because it's the right decision. When something happen, I'll sell my coins and just move on, and when the storm is gone, I'm just gonna buy back again at the lowest cutting losses and maximizing profit, that's how smart investors are.
Activity: 117
June 15, 2018, 04:31:00 AM
It is not that bad, only that selling for those actual prices is not a good idea to be honest, there have been better times to sell all your budget if that is what you are looking for
Activity: 532
June 15, 2018, 04:30:10 AM
It's not that stupid decision when you were on urgent situation  and when you have anything to use. I don't know is that true if we sell bitcoin like really rush it could make the price down.
Activity: 644
June 15, 2018, 04:27:49 AM
yes, that's a stupid thing, if you sell bitcoin now then it's just the same you confuse the atmosphere and make the price more and more plummeted, so if you're thinking of selling bitcoin now think well
Activity: 154
June 15, 2018, 04:26:37 AM
The decision to sell the bitcoin that you hold is your decision based on your needs as well as the actual perception that you can sell or keep it selling or even buying it. i think not stupid decision for you
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
June 15, 2018, 04:25:48 AM
I think everyone has their own strategy and speculation, selling Bitcoin when the price is still high is not the wrong thing, but to minimize the loss when suddenly the price more and more plummeted.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 277
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
June 15, 2018, 04:18:55 AM
That's for you to decide. Each one is affected in a different way by the fluctuations of bitcoin.
Ar you still in profit or you're already losing? Check your situation and then decide.
Yes,it depends on the each people when they entered into the market and how much profits they are looking for,but of course holding the bitcoin forever may not be a better idea so still we have to make benefits when we can.So for that keep target price to sell bitcoin once it reaches then it maybe the tie to sell.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
June 15, 2018, 04:13:41 AM
I do not think that what you say is true. Why selling bitcoin is a stupid decision. The foolish decision must be to buy bitcoin at very high prices (eg 10k usd) and sell bitcoin at low prices (eg 8k usd)
Activity: 19
June 15, 2018, 04:04:01 AM
 You must make informed decisions, and not try to guess the time of entry or exit to the market. Speaking about Bitcoin, his volatility occupies an important place.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Ecowatt.io
June 15, 2018, 04:01:01 AM
Of course, the decision to sell Bitcoin is absolutely individual. I think those who bought it for $ 1,000, basically it was sold, and of course turned out to be a good win. I will keep Bitcoin to higher levels than the historic maximum. And to sell Bitcoin, I do not think it's silly. I find it silly to sell it now when the price has fallen dramatically.
Activity: 584
Merit: 502
March 28, 2018, 02:21:20 PM
That's for you to decide. Each one is affected in a different way by the fluctuations of bitcoin.
Ar you still in profit or you're already losing? Check your situation and then decide.
Pages:
Jump to: