Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling bitcoin is a stupid decision ? - page 52. (Read 3401 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 02:18:12 PM
Actually bitcoin is like others coin so its price can be high and low. So if people see that the price of bitcoin is high so they can sell. They can save something for the future also. There is nothing as stupid decision.
I absolutely agree with you. How can selling bitcoin be a stupid decision. It will be stupid if you sell it when the value of bitcoin is still low. Of course, you can't earn much profits from that. Be sure to be wise in investing bitcoin to assure much profits.
Activity: 392
Merit: 39
March 28, 2018, 02:14:09 PM
Nobody is the wiser. It may go this or that way regarding price, adoption, any other factor may influence bitcoin, a competing technology can appear out of thin air, really anything can happen. So everybody must makes his/her decisions, take the risks involved and live with the outcome the future will bring.
Activity: 304
Merit: 10
March 28, 2018, 01:59:57 PM
Not so stupid, because when you loose your profit going downward and downward for sure you will sell your bitcoin immediately. And selling bitcoin is not a mistake decision. But for me i will not sell my bitcoin instead i will hold my bitcoin. We all know that no one can predict the price if bitcoin. But for me, i believe that bitcoin will pump this year! And it will happen!
Activity: 112
March 28, 2018, 01:54:32 PM
Yes definitely. Wait, until price go to a decent profitable level. What happens in this kind of situations, we see everyone is selling theirs, so we feel pressure on us to sell. That push us and we end up taking wrong decisions.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
March 27, 2018, 08:41:38 PM
I do no longer see some thing incorrect in promoting bitcoin,we are unfastened to decide whilst to preserve our investments
We maintain the important thing for our success though we are all saying that we need to hodl our coins however there are investor pick to have short time period investments.they're the humans who've tons less endurance,within the occasion that they promote inside the sense that it's miles truly desired for emergency purposes and now not approximately Fuds or fee votality that is very large.we all favored right right here to earnings and if someone choose to promote their cash then they are the simplest accountable of their actions and as tgey take danger on making an funding they probable understand the approach even as to profits.  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Those investors who are investing with btc owns the btc and no one could decide or influence with their decison in selling or holding btc except for themselves. Sometimes we could not understand the situation and we keep on complaining why other members do sellin their btc where infact it is very crucial to make a profit if all investors will hold their btc. However this will not apply to all members as i have mention in the statement above btc own by the investors and no one could decide with their investment except for theirselves. And that is part of the btc advantagr in joining investment. Unlike any other investment that your money will be held in a certain period of time. This is part of btc plays and we have to play along with it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 17
March 27, 2018, 08:39:33 PM
then do you want to live with bitcoin alone?
when you buy Bitcoin at cheap price, you are entitled to sell it at more expensive price and get profits
then you do it again and again
Activity: 840
March 27, 2018, 08:32:52 PM
Not every selling bitcoin decision is mistake. When market down, selling bitcoin in higher price and buying again in lower price is good decision but to do that requiring technical analysis. I am prefer hold bitcoin for long time and not selling on short period
Activity: 113
March 27, 2018, 08:28:32 PM
Whether selling bitcoin is a stupid decision depends on whether or not we know that the price will go up.

If we knew that the price will definitely go down, then selling would be a good decision.

We don't know whether or not bitcoin will rise or fall in the long term, so selling is neither a stupid or clever decision.

Remember that we can't make the decision to buy or sell based on future events, only what we know now. So, even if someone sells now, or holds now, and the price then goes up or down, that doesn't make their decision clever or stupid in hindsight. As that information wasn't available to them.

Right now I'd summarise the situation as: ya pays ya money, and ya take ya chances.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
March 27, 2018, 08:13:58 PM
yes, selling bitcoin at a low price or when the price of Bitcoin is down is a stupid act. but if selling bitcoin at a reasonable price, where we are not to lose it is not a foolish act, because in fact we do not know the needs of people, maybe they sell bitcoins at low prices because they again need money we also do not know. so we should not say stupid to the decision taken by others. that's their personal interest.
Activity: 336
W12 – Blockchain protocol
March 27, 2018, 08:08:42 PM

Hello where is now the purpose of Bitcoin as currency if you don't want to sell or do some transactions I guess this is the prerogative of the owner to what to do with his funds. Yeah it's good to see the bitcoin price to rise up but we need to wait at the right time as we have no control of the situations.
Activity: 200
March 27, 2018, 08:05:56 PM
Selling bitcoin is not really meant stupidity it is a choice for everyone, it's nothing to do with us of how they used or handled their bitcoin. It's their right and we don't have the right to stop them, it's just maybe there is something valid reason why they are selling their bitcoin. Maybe it is a bad decision to sell bitcoin at a low price lower than the capital without valid reason like hospitalization or any much important to acquire instant money to use.
Activity: 182
March 27, 2018, 08:02:37 PM
I do no longer see some thing incorrect in promoting bitcoin,we are unfastened to decide whilst to preserve our investments
We maintain the important thing for our success though we are all saying that we need to hodl our coins however there are investor pick to have short time period investments.they're the humans who've tons less endurance,within the occasion that they promote inside the sense that it's miles truly desired for emergency purposes and now not approximately Fuds or fee votality that is very large.we all favored right right here to earnings and if someone choose to promote their cash then they are the simplest accountable of their actions and as tgey take danger on making an funding they probable understand the approach even as to profits.  Grin Grin Grin Grin
there is no stupid person in this world unless they made there self as that.but if you want to sell your bitcoin you have to see first the price while having a decision to sell.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
March 27, 2018, 07:52:22 PM
No. I don't think selling bitcoin is a stupid decision because, there are a lot of people who bought bitcoin in all time high or 10k levels losing a lot of money due to constant price fall of bitcoin and some are losing thousands of dollars because of it so, i don't think recovering their remaining money isn't a stupid decision and i don't blame them because their actions they just want earn money just like us.
Activity: 546
💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲
March 27, 2018, 07:52:07 PM
every person have differrent reason why they trying to sell bitcoin. some people used it to help another and some used it to pay the bills and mostly used it just for fun and buy the goods.

buy the goods that they want is the most common cases. it also happen to me actually.

but it all depends on the goods that we bought. do we really need it or not ?
if that thing is for support us and make us easy to access in crypto (buy laptop, smartphone) i think that was the good reason
Activity: 265
The World’s First Blockchain Core
March 27, 2018, 07:48:37 PM
if someone need money and want to have it cash or even for fun and sells his investment than it is his choice and for the market to operate we need a circulation of sell and buys so it is their decision
Activity: 636
Merit: 11
March 27, 2018, 07:43:54 PM
indeed in trading we know the method of short and long term, you are not stupid if selling bitcoin or altcoin when you feel it is a profit, because the purpose of trading is to seek profit. if you can not read when the price will go up, but the coin you have has profit means luck in favor of you
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
March 27, 2018, 07:41:08 PM
no there's a lot of way to earn here in crypto like the coin go really high and low so better to invest 3 kinds of ways in that situation like always invest in 10% low to 20% high or if the btc continue to grow like 40% low to 50% high or any kinds of price of it,Me i do that here in btc because i only hold eth,ltc and bch for long term so i focus myself to invest in btc and actually i hold always some btc even i sell some but i only sell the btc that i earn already by my 3 kinds of ways in my investing
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
March 27, 2018, 07:38:05 PM
We can not make any speculation that selling Bitcoin is a stupid decision. Because everyone has many different needs and emergencies. Selling Bitcoin for the benefit of life is a natural thing, and not stupid decision.
Activity: 207
March 27, 2018, 07:37:07 PM
we have to be calm always in our life and we have to think first when we can move.if you sell your bitcoin you have to think first first and see the price if it is good or not so that if you will sell  your bitcoin it will not be a stupid decision.
Activity: 348
Merit: 100
March 27, 2018, 07:28:38 PM
The dropping market  is not suitable for selling bitcoin unless a financial emergency to the investor.The market predictions are telling that the year 2018 will be good for bitcoin.To the speculative market it is quiet common that such market corrections due to some other reasons it can go down till the next support point  After such correction it will come up gradually till the investors required level or above. Such dropping time the investor must have patience to wait till the price reached to his projected target.
Pages:
Jump to: