Pages:
Author

Topic: Server Power Supply Interface Board - for standalone miners and GPU rigs - page 6. (Read 120461 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 100
This in an old thread but I thought I'd say that the backpane plug is available through digikey

part #: WM8608-ND   Price: 8.300

made by Molex

Cheers,
Quentin

Very close but that is not an exact match.  There are many connectors that are very close, you need to check all the dimensions.

--
novak
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
This in an old thread but I thought I'd say that the backpane plug is available through digikey

part #: WM8608-ND   Price: 8.300

made by Molex

Cheers,
Quentin
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1848
Curmudgeonly hardware guy
Um, sure? I can ship internationally if you can pay for it.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Are these available in the UK Huh
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Decentralize your hashing - p2pool - Norgz Pool
Does anyone know why a Dell AHF-2DC-2100W may not have the same pinouts as other Dell power supplies?

It looks the same and is from PowerEdge 1855 1955. but when I short the relevant pins it doesn't power up.

This is the one I am talking about:

http://www.amazon.com/Dell-PowerEdge-Supply-AHF-2DC-2100W-0HY334/dp/B00686HOT0

They are rated at 2100w and have a 175a 12v rail! 

Found it!

different to every other Dell power supply lol

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1005309&page=82#post20789737

all the info you need. (yes you could run this off a 10 socket as long as you don't exceed the amperage).

This is what will run 2 x s1's (maybe soon to be s3's) and a 30gh/s bfl single. overkill yes but that means the psu will be nice and cool and efficient.
Activity: 308
Decentralize your hashing - p2pool - Norgz Pool
Does anyone know why a Dell AHF-2DC-2100W may not have the same pinouts as other Dell power supplies?

It looks the same and is from PowerEdge 1855 1955. but when I short the relevant pins it doesn't power up.

This is the one I am talking about:

http://www.amazon.com/Dell-PowerEdge-Supply-AHF-2DC-2100W-0HY334/dp/B00686HOT0

They are rated at 2100w and have a 175a 12v rail! 
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
I need to get a EU reseller. Somene asked a while ago but hasn't responded to emails. I've had a lot of people asking that question lately though.

I'm starting to build boards for HP DL 580 series PSU, and shipping from Europe is expensive for 1 or 2 boards, maybe we could find some kind of partnership.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
I need to get a EU reseller. Somene asked a while ago but hasn't responded to emails. I've had a lot of people asking that question lately though.

well, how many would a reseller need to order at a time?... i might be interested in doing so...
legendary
legendary
Preorders should be caught up tomorrow, after which point we'll have some boards of standing stock. Once those are gone it'll be a couple weeks before the next batch of PCBs comes in. We've been pretty swamped lately.

since i have like 6, laying around those would come in handy when i later this year move into my new home, with alot more space for mining equipment...

what would it cost to get those send to europe? just an aproximation :-)
legendary
Preorders should be caught up tomorrow, after which point we'll have some boards of standing stock. Once those are gone it'll be a couple weeks before the next batch of PCBs comes in. We've been pretty swamped lately.
legendary
how far along are the boards for the delta 2000bb? still preorder?
Activity: 583
Merit: 500
Is the 2000watt board ready for sale and if not do we can we still have the 750 or 800 ones and how much is shipping to u.k?
Activity: 386

Oh also we're probably going to offer two versions of the DPS-2000BB board, one with and one without current monitoring. Because we have to use parts enough for at least 200A handling plus safety margins (so, 240A), the added cost of current measurement comes to about $15 per board.

I'd almost bet there is a low current voltage on the connector already representing output current.

My connector pins are nekkid in the breeze or I'd go exploring.

YMMV
Smiley
legendary
750W boards and PSU sale is still going on. 750-800W for $70 shipped or less.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 3848
this board (sidehack) was referenced on the KnC board as to providing hosting at $85/kwh. Can I get a link to details, please?
Thanks.
HoY
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
So, I know I ordered my 12 750w kits months ago as soon as they went up for sale, but I only Now powered the first one up lol. Had all the ATX power supply's I needed till now. Not disappointed! Only thing I havent done it connect the pinouts properly so the supply shuts off and powers on with the rig. seems to be causing a hang when I reboot for now.
legendary
Also, we're announcing a sort of preorder to raise funding for our first batch of DPS-2000BB boards if anyone wants to get in on that.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/price-reduced-dps-2000bb-2000w-server-psu-interface-board-637595
legendary
Not sure if anyone noticed, but we're running a sale on our 750W server PSU equipment. Full kits are now $55, boards are $32 apiece for any volume.
Pages:
Jump to: