Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚧[SERVICE] Signature/Bounty Campaign Management - page 11. (Read 50796 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 139
Today bounty participants received their Vega tokens and as always this campaign managed by julerz12 ran smoothly . Actually this is one of my favourite bounty managers , because all campaign he managed highlighted with excellent organisation of work process , fair judgement and guaranteed payments .
Activity: 113
Merit: 2
He is a very good Bounty Manger, he was our Bouny Manager (BitcoinWhite). I recommend !
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
We offer you quality services for the qualified translation of texts into different languages, including English, Ukrainian, German, Polish, Russian, Korean, Chinese, Japanese.
Our price 0.0011 BT for 1000 characters

Also we offer the service of Community Management
We will temper national industries.
The cost of moderation is 0.007Bt per week.

We are promoting projects in the markets of Southeast Asia.
In our group work not only translators, but also experts in crypto-currencies, SMM, site building, graphic design.

If you are interested, please contact:
Telegram: @ailogictech (https://t.me/ailogictech)
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
Thank for accept me as backup indonesia translator, i hope i can get my first work as soon as possible
Activity: 588
Merit: 110
Love to be a part of your permanent hindi translator.Already filled the form regarding this. I can say @julerz12 is the  best bounty campaign manager as my personal work experience with him.  Best of luck to all team members behind this bounty campaign community.  
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Julerz12 is a good bounty manager I highly recommend him. his reponsible ,very quick and easy to deal with. 
Activity: 588
Merit: 116
Hi! Thank you for the quick and accurate work! You're a great Manager! Good job!
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Acewins.io
hi julerz do you have telegram group for your bounty list? may i join the group? if you have

I currently do not have one sir.
Tho, I'm planning on making one Smiley
I'll send you an invite once it is up and running Cheesy

Thanks.
You are such a professional and responsive campaign manager. Please add me to your invite list in case you create a telegram group for bounties you will be managing.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
Very polite and very responsible campaign manager. All issues are setteled in a short time, pleasant to communicate with, so highly recommend Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
Bumping is not an issue, just trying to help for some good reason.
Julerz12 is a quite excellent Bounty/Campaign manager. Worth it to recommend!

Merit: 13
Recomended bounty manager
- professional
- fast response
- unique spreadsheet
- update spreadsheet everyweek and on time
- give warning for the deadline

BitcoinWhite bounty program successfull with you
hope you can created telegram groups for us, thank you julerz12
Activity: 769
Merit: 108
Recomended bounty manager, professional and fas work. update stake every week.
I hope you have more bounty manage by you
Activity: 1890
Merit: 328
I have been in a campaign managed by you and it was a huge success especially the BTW campaign. I hope to be in more campaigns you manage in the future. I recommend the OP to anyone wishing to have a smooth ico campaign.
Merit: 13
hi julerz do you have telegram group for your bounty list? may i join the group? if you have
Activity: 994
Merit: 507
Bumping this thread today for visibility
Bumping this thread for today, Dec. 17th, 2017 for thread visibility Smiley
Bumping this thread of mine today for visibility. Smiley
Delete your previous bumps if you're bumping new. Aside from making it not look good, it is the standard thing to do and to make your thread neat.

You should add some specific guidelines. Every campaign manager does that.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1108
Telegram: @julerz12

...............................Contests & Airdrops...............................

...............................Signature Campaigns...............................

...............................Bounty Campaigns...............................

...............................Active Campaigs...............................

....................Previous Escrowed Rewards Distribution....................

Campaign Name & Type | Link |
Rewards
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org